Pokemon Reborn Pentaop is Here

nepeta100

4 minutes ago, J-Awesome_One said:

So some bad news. Not horrible but still bad. It appears today's episode of Reborn, whenever it drops, will be the last Episode until next week's Wednesday. It sucks but at least it's not over with completely.

For those wondering why; according to Nappy's Twitter they couldn't get together to record this week and Nexus isn't around until next week.

And the next episode is currently uploading.

Nappy is usually good with talking to everyone and reading everything, but just a reminder he was sick when these were recorded (I think he said on Twitter up through episode 9). Then you also have Twit trying to convince him that an alternate path leads to the same place and not an extra encounter in the form of an egg 

All they need is X Items from the department store. That, and if they pick up a pokemon that can change field effects (like the Mareep with Electric Terrain), they can get through most major battles easily

But seriously, they really shouldn't be doing a blind nuzlocke of this game

1 hour ago, J-Awesome_One said:

You know, I have had more trouble with that Dartrix than the PULSE Tangrowth. I can feel their pain.

I forget. For all the important characters, do their Pokemon have max IV's/the best EV's?

After Noel I believe 

They should just let Jay play through the game normally instead of having him attempt to play with only half a team. He already lost, so there really is no point in him continuing to follow nuzlocke rules

• Upvote 1

today on triggered moments of the pentaop

twit was the only one to not get lillipup

they still have no clue about the day care event

nappy still thinks the level cap doesn't work mid battle and the max level is the one on the card

13 minutes ago, nepeta100 said:

I think they know if it (at least some of them) but they are not aware of how to actually have it activate.

45 minutes ago, nepeta100 said:

twit was the only one to not get lillipup

nappy still thinks the level cap doesn't work mid battle and the max level is the one on the card

I think I was more triggered by Nexus' attempt at Voltorb Flip, especially when Mo was trying to explain it to him

let my complaints continue

the pansear didn't get crit and die from full it was missing like 16 health

also nappy complaining about his mons dealing less damage and taking more damage even though the mons are at the same level is going to prevent him from enjoying the game and the fact that this battle wasn't in a field effect makes be worry even more

division of damage.. I mean seriously

also once again not using common candies in between fern rematches to actually win...

• Global Mods

Honestly at this point I hope Cradily Bodies all of them and they decide to stop the nuzlocke and play normally so they can start having some fun again

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

22 minutes ago, DreamblitzX said:

Honestly at this point I hope Cradily Bodies all of them and they decide to stop the nuzlocke and play normally so they can start having some fun again

And we also can avoid a trigger fest every episode lul

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

35 minutes ago, DreamblitzX said:

11 minutes ago, Candy said:

And we also can avoid a trigger fest every episode lul

And also see them use their FAVORITE POKEMON! Everyone can use their ace.

4 hours ago, uberle said:

After Noel I believe 

I thought after Samson? So Charlotte's the first? Not sure either though.

3 hours ago, J-Awesome_One said:

I think they know if it (at least some of them) but they are not aware of how to actually have it activate.

Na they don't know, they know they're not "normal" cause the daycare people wouldn't raise mons for them. Now they think they're just racist 😅

• Upvote 1

I said this before and I will again, Nuzlocking Reborn before playing it once or twice is a really bad idea. I hope that they can see that before too long and change it to a regular Playthrough. granted they've gotten further than I would have thought, Specifically Twit, he didn't get fucked even once