Pokemon Reborn Pentaop is Here

nepeta100

5 minutes ago, TIP said:

I think there haven't been any new episodes because they are all in Nappy's house and maybe he hasn't have enough time to edit them

Yeah, Yaj made an appearance the other night if you look on Jamie's Twitter (MudkipMama). 

• Global Mods
6 hours ago, uberle said:

How much do they have left....

Let's see

(in spoiler because this is a long list)

Reveal hidden contents

Dit-Arceus

Radomus puzzle and gym

Luna's kidnapping

Luna puzzle and gym

Agate Circus

Route 2

Samson

Detour to Calcenon

Charlotte puzzle+gym

Getting to Ametrine

Saving Heather

Climbing the mountain

Blake battle

Going back to the circus  

Glitch World

Terra battle

Water treatment center

Fiore Gauntlet

Ciel

Reborn Reborn

Devon Corp raid

Adrienn gym

The desert

Titania battle

Amaria battle

Route 3

Glass factory puzzle

Gauntlet V2

The Void

Excessive dialogue

Battle for Agate

Hardy battle

Yep think that's everything

true. 

that said, the list of things already done is also pretty long 

Spoiler

Intro / starter selection 

Peridot ward + Fern battle 

mosswater factory 

Julia gym 

Obsidia slums 

Coral ward + Cain battle 

Pulse Tangrowth 1 

Trainers School + Fern + Florinia 

Jasper ward / Malchous forest 

Pulse tangrowth 2 (taka) 

Beryl ward + jungle 

Pulse tangrowth 3 (taka+zel) 

Corey 

gang activity 

under the grand stairway 

Victoria 

Shelly 

Orphanage 

Shade 

Blacksteam + pulse muk 

Apophyll beach + academy 

Pyrous part 1 + Cal

Victoria + Kiki

Azurine Island + meteors

Pyrous part 2 

Cain

Wasteland 

Fern + Aya

Yureyu building  (Sigmund/Sirius)

railnet / tanzan 

Crysolia forest 

Spinel town

Bennett + Serra 

Belrose house raid 

tanzan meteor base 

underground + giant steelix 

pulse abra 

Noel

Fern + Route 1 

Citae arc de astra

I just had a look on Jamie's twitter and I believe tonight is their last night down at Nappy's so I think the upload schedule should be starting to get back to normal from next week. Just sit tight and watch some other series until then. 🙂

EDIT: There was also some nice photos of them all on there, one where Jay has got his alcohol ready before Yaj appears

• Like 3

58 minutes ago, Abyssreaper99 said:

I just had a look on Jamie's twitter and I believe tonight is their last night down at Nappy's so I think the upload schedule should be starting to get back to normal from next week. Just sit tight and watch some other series until then. 🙂

EDIT: There was also some nice photos of them all on there, one where Jay has got his alcohol ready before Yaj appears

You know, seeing that pic made me realize that they have their own things that they like/need to do sometimes. It's cool to see them there like that. 🙂 Kind of makes me wish we could all meet up somewhere and do what they're doing. Lol.

2 hours ago, J-Awesome_One said:

You know, seeing that pic made me realize that they have their own things that they like/need to do sometimes. It's cool to see them there like that. 🙂 Kind of makes me wish we could all meet up somewhere and do what they're doing. Lol.

Gosh darn it time zones and long distances. It is nice to see them have some down time though. 

• Like 1

• Global Mods

Uploads to TKN are back tomorrow!  

though TBH I could see the penta-op itself being delayed a bit longer, because I think Mo's trip might still be going based on the amount of bloody platinum he said he's prerecording

EDIT: yup, Penta-op is back NEXT monday. theres a bunch prerecorded already, there just wasn't a change for it to be edited.

4 hours ago, Juice said:

Well, he said they'd be back Monday.

Now it's actually NEXT Monday with LGPE coming out. Makes sense. 

Yep, I've been watching his Yokai Watch lp whilst waiting for his pokemon related stuff to return. Need to watch more of his NTG content because before I only watched his Mario Kart and G-Mod series

• Global Mods
5 minutes ago, Abyssreaper99 said:

Yep, I've been watching his Yokai Watch lp whilst waiting for his pokemon related stuff to return. Need to watch more of his NTG content because before I only watched his Mario Kart and G-Mod series

Yea same here basically. also the oras cagelocke that's just been on mo's channel

• Support Squad

I'd really like them to define what they think of as difficulty in pokemon. Apparently it's not high levels given their talks on Dark rising, it's not hax given all the complaints about serra's gym and now in this episode it's not encounters that force you to try different strategies and think about what you're doing.

• Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, Felix~ said:

I'd really like them to define what they think of as difficulty in pokemon. Apparently it's not high levels given their talks on Dark rising, it's not hax given all the complaints about serra's gym and now in this episode it's not encounters that force you to try different strategies and think about what you're doing.

they just salty Amethyst has made them kneel before her, except for Jay, he just submitted before the first gym