Pokemon Reborn Pentaop is Here

nepeta100

7 minutes ago, J-Awesome_One said:

Btw, I just rewatched Episode 1 of this series and... I'm SO glad Nappy changed Cain's voice to what it is now. Holy hell. Went from "look at me I'm so emo" to "OMG!~ LOOK AT ME!~ I'M SO FABULOOOOUUUUUS!~"

Their voices are hit and miss

Usually miss

But when they do it's dead on

• Like 1

I've been thinking about Serra, Bennett and El's voices and here's what I think:

Serra: God damn awful. Please replace with Starbucks one or something else. Was surprised she didn't get the Prof Jasmine treatment.

Bennett: It's decent I guess. Would have been funny if he got a Cheren voice or he should have gotten a more 'geekier' version of his current voice but I like it though.

El: As mentioned earlier on in the thread, it's a good voice but isn't really El. Still good though

Just saw Nappy's Twitter, if he's needing he says he wants it in a way that's non-spoilery. I know most people ain't doing that but he's getting pissed off with 'help' spoiling future stuff. 

Just thought I would post it here so if y'all wanna help them it's in a way Nappy  & Co can get the advice they may or may not need without ruining experience for them.

I get the feeling Dickhead Nappy is on the verge of returning folks. If you wanna talk about future stuff in YT, put spoiler tags with a large gap so they may choose whether they see stuff or not.

• Global Mods
4 minutes ago, Abyssreaper99 said:

Just saw Nappy's Twitter, if he's needing he says he wants it in a way that's non-spoilery. I know most people ain't doing that but he's getting pissed off with 'help' spoiling future stuff. 

Just thought I would post it here so if y'all wanna help them it's in a way Nappy  & Co can get the advice they may or may not need without ruining experience for them.

I get the feeling Dickhead Nappy is on the verge of returning folks. If you wanna talk about future stuff in YT, put spoiler tags with a large gap so they may choose whether they see stuff or not.

I think that was primarily directed at the new Dark Rising, but it does still apply to reborn too

1 hour ago, DreamblitzX said:

I think that was primarily directed at the new Dark Rising, but it does still apply to reborn too

Fairs, I just seen many of those comments on the Reborn series and Nappy has complained about it in the past so I thought it was that.

For those who may not watch Nappy's other content, he went on a nice little rant at the start of his Dark Rising video today.

(alluded to above, but here's the actual video)

If you skip to about 7:35 though, there's some relevant Reborn talk! 

Nappy says that one day, he'll go back himself and Nuzlocke Reborn because it's a "great game" and he "wants the challenge". 

I really do think he loves this game, deep down. 

Edited by Juice

I think I have a solution that will make both sides happy in which I'm going to call the roulette clause:

Pokemon Faints (Didn't wipe):

For every fainted Pokemon, the player flips a random number generator (or coin) and if it's a 1 (Heads) the pokemon lives and if its 2 (tails) the pokemon is considered dead and removed

Team Wipes:

Once the battle is conquered, the player uses an RNG (or dice) the number of times they wiped and whatever number they roll is a Pokemon that is removed from there team. So a 1 would remove the first Pokemon in the slot and so on. Now I'll let them decide if 3 wipes means they lose 3 Pokemon or they could get lucky and roll the same number 3 times only losing one.

The rest of the clauses I feel should be kept the same, but this is to help the solution of them wiping and losing everything (or just Twit) from having to regrind all these Pokemon up just to lose them all again. Obviously they would still keep that variety and want to keep playing like it's a nuzlocke, but with half the grinding and complaining.

I agree with what Nappy was saying with his wish to play the games he wants to, even if it was primarily about Dark Rising in specific, it can apply to this too. While I think the mercy rules they have in place will work for a bit, they do need something cause twit has like no alive pokemon. Hopefully they take note of all the other suggested mercy rules. 

I haven't caught up yet but as far as I know Twit and Jay were the ones least enjoying it and with good reason. I think Mo and Nexus have highs and lows with the game. Nexus is my fave out of the five btw, so maybe I'm biased to hope he is enjoying the game lol

I feel like Nappy and Mo really enjoy the game. Nexus and Jay liking the game but hating certain aspects of it. And Twit... I don't know tbh. Let's just be happy he didn't find the Eevee. He's led enough Flareon to their deaths

I understand the need to be funny and I want them to enjoy the game and I'm glad there's a mercy clause now but I still can't get behind nappy possibly using the volbeat in this gym making the battle a little easier for him due to adding a random pokemon clause after already having one for marcargo regardless let the gym massacre commence

Just now, nepeta100 said:

I understand the need to be funny and I want them to enjoy the game and I'm glad there's a mercy clause now but I still can't get behind nappy possibly using the volbeat in this gym making the battle a little easier for him due to adding a random pokemon clause after already having one for marcargo regardless let the gym massacre commence

I think massacre will be too weak of a word to describe this slaughter. 

15 minutes ago, Wolfox said:

I feel like Nappy and Mo really enjoy the game. Nexus and Jay liking the game but hating certain aspects of it. And Twit... I don't know tbh. Let's just be happy he didn't find the Eevee. He's led enough Flareon to their deaths

That can be changed...

I hope the next video is long to make up for how short Monday's video was, and how most of it was spent running around for the Exp.Share sidequest. I'm looking forward to Bennett and Serra doing their thing, blow them back beyond belief.

I'd assume we only get to see the Bennett battle today, I don't really see them putting the gym leader battle in the same episode as another major battle, unless a miracle happens and they blaze through Bennett with none or minor losses.

But from how it usually goes, I'm guessing they need time between the battles to put together new teams.