Pokemon Reborn Pentaop is Here

nepeta100

random question before I'm gonna talk about the ep: is anyone watching the Yo-kai Watch lp with Nappy and Nexus? it's about as funny as the good part of the reborn penta-op but without the painful nuzlocking.

as for this ep: Nexus is a f*cking lord for not doing the ASMR shit. And Mo did some goos Scream-mo *badum tsss*

Mo's audio clipping was kinda scary but besides that this episode was pretty funny, especially Nexus's stubbornness with the ASMR shit. I don't think Bennett will be the problem, but I can guarantee the mirror field will mess them up real badly. Praying for the boys.

Serra's voice is awful, Bennett's works okay enough I guess.

I was surprisingly okay with all the whispering, kinda got used to it after a while (and after Mo stopped being loud).

"What the fuck is going on in this game" could be the new slogan, really.

• Upvote 1

• Global Mods
4 hours ago, Wolfox said:

random question before I'm gonna talk about the ep: is anyone watching the Yo-kai Watch lp with Nappy and Nexus? it's about as funny as the good part of the reborn penta-op but without the painful nuzlocking.

as for this ep: Nexus is a f*cking lord for not doing the ASMR shit. And Mo did some goos Scream-mo *badum tsss*

Yea I'm watching it, it's pretty good. I'd not seen/played and yokai watch before this.

This.... was not a good episode of the penta-op. The whispering and nasty quality loud spikes were both annoying, but more than that, it caused their communication to be worse than usual. I felt sorry for mo when he sat there waiting for a trade for 5 mins and didn't even get anything because nappy was just shutting him down

8 hours ago, DreamblitzX said:

Yea I'm watching it, it's pretty good. I'd not seen/played and yokai watch before this.

This.... was not a good episode of the penta-op. The whispering and nasty quality loud spikes were both annoying, but more than that, it caused their communication to be worse than usual. I felt sorry for mo when he sat there waiting for a trade for 5 mins and didn't even get anything because nappy was just shutting him down

true. I guess Nexus is the true hero after all

On 9/28/2018 at 7:06 PM, DreamblitzX said:

I love Nappy, and I know these are all of his friends. But he really is kind of a dick to the rest of the crew. His personality shouts over everyone else's, except maybe Nexus. Poor Mo sits there and waits for trades or has relevant information, but Nappy's too busy yelling (or in this case whispering) to care. Then he yells at the game when something happens...and it was something he got told 10 minutes ago would happen. 

I hated this episode from the start. Serra's voice is absolute garbage. Please don't ever do this again, Penta-Op. 

Edited by Juice
I spel gud

5 hours ago, Juice said:

I love Nappy, and I know these are all of his friends. But he really is kind of a dick to the rest of the crew. His personality shouts over everyone else's, except maybe Nexus. Poor Mo sits there and waits for trades or has relevant information, but Nappy's too busy yelling (or in this case whispering) to care. Then he yells at the game when something happens...and it was something he got told 10 minutes ago would happen. 

I hated this episode from the start. Serra's voice is absolute garbage. Please don't ever do this again, Penta-Op. 

To be fair, he outright said no to Nexus for a trade 😂 But they're all kind of a dick to each other at some point whether in this series or other ones. It would be impossible to shout over Nexus because his voice be as loud as a loudred. 

it should help keep them alive. for now~ honestly, I feel like Ame would be surprised to see that the game hasn't Crushcrushcrushed them yet (yes, that was a Paramore reference)

I like the new rules they have implemented. Nothing really happened this episode, though lol

Serra's voice gives me a headache. For some reason, I find El's voice to be extremely funny though

Serra's voice has gotten even worse,it goes between sounding like when people start mocking American women's voice and something that would come from Simgm kardasim series. Either that or like a white version of Tonya from GTA 5

"Oh, a short episode, guess they'll battle Bennett then"
Kind of a bummer that nothing interesting happened, they really did just take half the vid to get into the mansion lol

Share their feelings about the field so far big time, though

I always loved the concept for the mirror arena, but I'd be an awful liar if I said I enjoy the field itself

8 minutes ago, ZEL said:

"Oh, a short episode, guess they'll battle Bennett then"
Kind of a bummer that nothing interesting happened, they really did just take half the vid to get into the mansion lol

Share their feelings about the field so far big time, though

I always loved the concept for the mirror arena, but I'd be an awful liar if I said I enjoy the field itself

I'm gonna guess and say the Bennett battle is gonna be an hour long and the next video will be the Gym Battle which will also be an hour long. Haha.

Btw, I just rewatched Episode 1 of this series and... I'm SO glad Nappy changed Cain's voice to what it is now. Holy hell. Went from "look at me I'm so emo" to "OMG!~ LOOK AT ME!~ I'M SO FABULOOOOUUUUUS!~"

• Haha 1