Pokemon Reborn Pentaop is Here

nepeta100

• Global Mods
8 minutes ago, nepeta100 said:

Lol they think psychic terrain is the same as you leles 

Well it is created by psychic surge, and has all the effects of regular psychic terrain, just a lot more too. I think the main thing they were wondering about is the priority blocking (say for shadow sneak) which it does

• Global Mods
3 minutes ago, J-Awesome_One said:

I'm almost certain that mo saved before the fight and then restarted the game.

Just doublechecked, there was no reset, he walked all the way back after blacking out

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, wcv said:

I think this episode is the first time anyone has been intimidated by a Carnivine.

It's a fairly common occurrence in Reborn to be threatened by something you are normally not.

Example: Taka's Chatot 

6 minutes ago, wcv said:

I think this episode is the first time anyone has been intimidated by a Carnivine.

I was about to say wait until the rift Carnivine and then realized its reborn

• Global Mods
12 minutes ago, LeoYT said:

I was about to say wait until the rift Carnivine and then realized its reborn

reckon we could get any of the squad to do a rejuvenation playthrough after the penta-op?

Just now, DreamblitzX said:

reckon we could get any of the squad to do a rejuvenation playthrough after the penta-op?

Well prob deff wouldn't be a penta-op considering that Rejuv isn't nearly as finished as Reborn is. But if I had to guess who would do it, it'd be either Nappy or Mo. Definitely Mo 1st though.

1. I didn't know Sigmund's team had a makeover. Neat change but I didn't expect all of them to get thrashed. I always choose the Sirius route because I like the Hyper Beam scene so I would have never found out about his Psychic Terrain team if I didn't watch the penta-op

2. At this point, I'm beginning to wonder if they will ever abandon the nuzlocke rules. 90% of the comments section (probably all from the Reborn community) all tell them to play the game normally and the Youtubers probably know that too... but I guess Nappy and maybe Mo wants to continue on nuzlocking so thats why everyone is still doing the same thing (poor Twit tho. Had a pretty cool squad but rip)

3. Wonder what they will do about the verging pathway? Currently, they seem to think Sigmund's battle is optional but they might connect the dots if they see that Mo has to fight Sirius and the others don't?