Pokemon Reborn Pentaop is Here

nepeta100

I actually laughed a few times during the beginning of the battle. But, yeah, the rest was just painful.

Shoutout to Jay. He's my second favorite of the group. I like the way he appears calm in front of every situation and the way he comments too. And it paid off this time.

"Field effects are dope" in the description. Nappy is so done.

• Upvote 2

• Support Squad

Was kinda weird they didn't acknowledge the official loss at the end of the episode but w/e. Now there's no point in calling out where they'll finally get dunked on.

I hope they do switch to a normal game, mainly because they, particularly Twit, seem to be suffering for the rules more than enjoying the victories. The locke rules are massively undermined considering it doesn't matter if they lose, they just keep going with the death rules in place and a new team to grind.

Also at the end of the episode when Nappy called the fight easy and everyone else was like "mmmmmmmno", that was a meme and a half.

13 minutes ago, Abyssreaper99 said:

So this means they have finally officially lost since all 5 of them whited out to Aya. I know they said they lost at Shade but I don't count that since Twit lived. Time for them to drop the nuzlocke rules now and continue as a regular lp.

I'm almost pretty positive they're gonna keep the nuzlocke rules in place. Or else Nappy would have let Twit use any of his dead mons.

I'm confused about one thing to do with Aya, is she 17 or nearly 17 in game? Also Nexus sorta broke nuzlocke rules anyways since he used his cotton candy on Gooper (I know gooper clause but I thought that means it isn't permanently dead not able to use revival items in battle)

7 minutes ago, Wolfox said:

I believe nearly 17

8 minutes ago, Abyssreaper99 said:

I'm confused about one thing to do with Aya, is she 17 or nearly 17 in game? Also Nexus sorta broke nuzlocke rules anyways since he used his cotton candy on Gooper (I know gooper clause but I thought that means it isn't permanently dead not able to use revival items in battle)

Terra 23  gonna assume the samson and ciel are around there to

Arc 24

Luna 18

Bennet 17 I think somewhere it says he younger than luna

Charlotte 14

Laura 18

Saphira around 20

Cain 15 (Surprising considering how thirsty he is for the mc)

Anna & Noel 12

Radomus around 40

Taka 22

the 4 sorority sisters are between 20-21 since Florina graduated from the school 2 years prior

Aya, Hardy, Fern 16 since hardy and fern went to school together

MC is 17-20

Shelly 12

Heather 10

4 minutes ago, uberle said:

Remind me, when is it that the opponents start having EV trained mons?

I think it's at Noel, but I may be remembering that wrong.

I believe Noel starts giving more beneficial ones where from Kiki they get useful ones

10 minutes ago, Wolfox said:

Aya proves yet again that she is where the game takes off the kiddy gloves.

Ehh... I agree but also disagree. For me, when you try to take out her 2 Pokemon at the same time, she is a PAIN IN THE ASS! But when you focus on any Pokemon of hers except for Toxapex and leave that for last, she's pretty easy. I mean at the very least when you're doing that, she's at least a low medium of difficulty. But then again, that's just how I see it. Serra is when the kiddy gloves comes off for me. That god damned mirror field effect! UGH!

6 minutes ago, TIP said:

they are gonna hate Serra lol

Lowkey if they continue to get stuck every important battle and losing entire teams i think there's the possibility they abandone Reborn or change some rules or something

They won't abandon Reborn.

In the words of Nappy "We lost, but the game is dope, so we'll keep going." or something like that 

But I feel like they might eventually just do a regular play through of Reborn

I feel like they could drop the death rules, and keep the limited catches at this point. Frankly, the game doesn't have enough encounters left to justify continuing with losses this high. It would lead to some unfortunate homogenizing of teams, but that's kinda inevitable anyway since sheer attrition's going to wear down everyone from here on.

I dont think most of the crew is getting burnt out per say. Nappy and Mo both complimented Battle Design with Aya during the Episode despite Aya kicking there ass,and Nexus and Jay really liked her Design. There Reactions to the Story also seem to imply that they like it and are invested. The only person that seems to be sick or tired of Reborn is Twit since he is getting repeatedly hammered.

They defintly should change the Rules though. There are a lot of early Encounters in Reborn,but by Shade that number drops off.  Jay is on his last leg with his available mons,and Twit has been out of them for the past few episodes

• Veterans
1 hour ago, Wolfox said:

I believe Noel starts giving more beneficial ones where from Kiki they get useful ones

Nope. It's from Radomus onwards period. before then it's randomly allocated based on level.

• Global Mods
43 minutes ago, Azeria said:

Nope. It's from Radomus onwards period. before then it's randomly allocated based on level.

I'm pretty sure Serra's froslass is the first one. that thing has 252 sp.atk and speed last I checked. probably because of its low BST for an Ace mon.

• Veterans
1 minute ago, DreamblitzX said:

I'm pretty sure Serra's froslass is the first one. that thing has 252 sp.atk and speed last I checked. probably because of its low BST for an Ace mon.

...and then Noel's Clefable only has 10Ivs, a horrible moveset and no set evs at all. Noel always gets the short end of the stick, huh :^)

Nappy not realizing he could slide on through thanks to 2 Stockpile mons and immediately calling the fight easy as everyone else gets their asses handed to them, classic. Jay won thanks to MVP Bronzong (who was level 47 after the match like damn no way they could've pulled that off prior to EP18). I hope Nappy pops out of his bubble and sees how the others are struggling because he is really out of it, let Serra be the end for the Nuzlocke, as she should.

OMG I just came back home and let just say that I love this episode.Just as I predicted Aya completely wiped out all of them (also taken back at how all of them screaming when her vs sprite appeared) ,reading through the comment section is fun some of them reminding Nexus that Aya is only 16 and other about how Nappy immediately forgot how the field effect works.

I wonder how the others will defeat her and poor twit he can't even battle the gym with a full team can't wait to see how Nexus will act when he see Aya and Hardy together in Agate ε=ε=ε=(~ ̄▽ ̄)~