Pokemon Reborn Pentaop is Here

nepeta100

1 hour ago, wcv said:

Usually they are three episodes ahead of whatever has been posted is what Nappy's said is the rule.

And tbf if you don't pay attention to the forums its hard to realize that when Ame does the community release the episode isn't actually done, its just being released for wider testing. 

Except that the download thread always says exactly that, they just don’t know how to read.

• Global Mods
4 hours ago, uberle said:

I'm watching this and I'm just trying to figure out how long ago this was recorded. 

I know these guys don't read, but pay attention when the game you're playing updates.

They record 1 week in advance on weekends. So 38 is coming out tomorrow, 39,40,41 were recorded last weekend, and 42,43,44 will be recorded this weekend.  

I imagine now that they've hit this bug they'll be updated next episode though

13 minutes ago, Swampellow said:

Except that the download thread always says exactly that, they just don’t know how to read.

Not a matter of knowing how, its a matter of not bothering. And honestly I kinda get it. Like when I download mod updates for various games I play I don't bother reading the changelog or really anything else the person making it says. I just see "update", and do it. Sure sometimes there's another one that I don't see that would have fixed bugs, but if you haven't looked its not obvious yet. They even say in the episode the issue has probably been fixed (and to be clear it WASN'T fixed in the public release due to a mix-up, so it wouldn't have mattered if they updated or not.)

how many episodes does it take to go through the wasteland?

im gonna assume 6 since they'll spend the next episode on Aya and two more trying to find that squirtle

meanwhile everyone else gets through it in 30 mins

1 minute ago, Wolfox said:

pining them will either end well or poorly. So either they'll be flattered they get mentioned on the official forums or they'll roast us for it

how can they roast us? we're not the ones with 3 boxes of dead mons

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Wolfox said:

pining them will either end well or poorly. So either they'll be flattered they get mentioned on the official forums or they'll roast us for it

They're definitely gonna mention us talking shit. But I can see them leaning more towards the roasting side of things.

6 minutes ago, Wolfox said:

I kinda think that if they didn't want people to know it was them they'd use different names.

7 hours ago, DreamblitzX said:

So wait, did they get the patch for community instead of updating to public? does that mean Mo still isn't updated because he wasn't having the bug because he was on E17?

They've all updated I believe as Mo and Nappy have an account. They then either shared the folders to Nexus, Jay and Twit or they went to the public release page.