Pokemon Reborn Pentaop is Here

nepeta100

With how good Nappy has been doing I think they are set. They past the Shelly threshold as well. With Nappy tracking down all the encounters and everyone having a nice diverse team I doubt that even Charlotte or Titania can sweep every one of them. And as long as one survives the Locke continiues.

8 minutes ago, Zane0144 said:

With how good Nappy has been doing I think they are set. They past the Shelly threshold as well. With Nappy tracking down all the encounters and everyone having a nice diverse team I doubt that even Charlotte or Titania can sweep every one of them. And as long as one survives the Locke continiues.

there's something much worse than Titania coming

1 minute ago, nepeta100 said:

they seem to think that the magma gang continues the story little do they now what they are getting into

well with all of the losses they're bound to see fern in the grand hall

And once again Nappy is the only one who doesn't get completely mulched.  

That Pelliper/Sharpedo combo is terrifying. 

EDIT: Also surprised that Wartortle wasn't a Blastoise. 

Edited by Dex

#AquaGangBestGang

That synchronized Manectric death was tragically beautiful. But ouch, to think that they avoided certain encounters for being too strong, only to do this mission now... RIP.

Wakanda truly is forever, though. I'm rooting for her.

• Upvote 1

44 minutes ago, Bignoob27 said:

If they make it to Serra

The only thing that I can see troubling them is Shade but even then they should be good. Aya is way easier she once was ( i almost solo'd her with Swalot and A-Dugtrio), and Kiki is 50/50. I know they would beat Serra but I wanna see if any of them beat her mons via hax.

1 minute ago, Abyssreaper99 said:

The only thing that I can see troubling them is Shade but even then they should be good. Aya is way easier she once was ( i almost solo'd her with Swalot and A-Dugtrio), and Kiki is 50/50. I know they would beat Serra but I wanna see if any of them beat her mons via hax.

Seeing Nappy so far i do have hope of them getting to Serra, but personally Shades' Gengar and Mimikyu were big problems for me

1 minute ago, Bignoob27 said:

Seeing Nappy so far i do have hope of them getting to Serra, but personally Shades' Gengar and Mimikyu were big problems for me

I think they'll get quite far but only because of Nappy & Mo. Nexus & Jay seem to be 80/20 (white-out/no w'out chance) each fight. Twit seems to be 70/30 (white-out/no w'out) .

3 minutes ago, Abyssreaper99 said:

I think they'll get quite far but only because of Nappy & Mo. Nexus & Jay seem to be 80/20 (white-out/no w'out chance) each fight. Twit seems to be 70/30 (white-out/no w'out) .

I agree, especially now that we know Nappy does research considering all the mons they got on monday,

1 minute ago, DemICE said:

His Amphros  just barely escaped death just one more time!  Dammit. Someday... someday...

Lol I learned not to underestimate Nappy when it comes to nuzlockes. He is very adaptable to the situation given to him....and he is extremely lucky. Like, STUPIDLY LUCKY. If I were to rate his luck, he would be between having plot armor to being a parody character lol

45 minutes ago, wcv said:

Nah, Serra's the next real challenge. Shade and Kiki aren't more than speedbumps.

True but Shade has destiny bond and super Mimikyu so he will probably take someone with him

49 minutes ago, wcv said:

Nah, Serra's the next real challenge. Shade and Kiki aren't more than speedbumps.

I guess. Im not the best when it comes to competetive pokemon and i ended my hiatus with this game, so it might just be me who struggled with shade