Pokemon Reborn Pentaop is Here

nepeta100

1 minute ago, Abyssreaper99 said:

Nevermind the battles, poor Jay will be stumped by the puzzle more than the future leaders (that's saying a lot).

I'm curious as to how they'll handle the Mt. Pyrous puzzle. I'll admit. I've been playing this game for half a decade and that gives me trouble sometimes.

1 minute ago, J-Awesome_One said:

I'm curious as to how they'll handle the Mt. Pyrous puzzle. I'll admit. I've been playing this game for half a decade and that gives me trouble sometimes.

They'll probably start complaining if they don't get those repels.

2 minutes ago, Abyssreaper99 said:

They'll probably start complaining if they don't get those repels.

Omg! Wait! What about the puzzle in the Blacksteam Factory! That is going to be so fun to watch them being tortured by that! I know. I'm sadistic. But oh well.

Just now, J-Awesome_One said:

Omg! Wait! What about the puzzle in the Blacksteam Factory! That is going to be so fun to watch them being tortured by that! I know. I'm sadistic. But oh well.

I mean they should figure it out as the grunt tells them the solution. The only thing they really need to work out is that they need to move the loudred and wake up abra and stuff.

8 minutes ago, Data567 said:

They are doing better at this game than I originally thought they would. Also there are WAY more encounters in Reborn that I have not even seen yet!

Yea. That reminds me. Does anything happen after they see "Corey" jumping off that building? I have NEVER seen that before.

12 minutes ago, J-Awesome_One said:

Yea. That reminds me. Does anything happen after they see "Corey" jumping off that building? I have NEVER seen that before.

It's linked to the Zorua event I'm pretty sure, in which you see Corey around other locations as well, and eventually is revealed to be Zorua.

• Thanks 1

Before it was revealed to be a Zorua, I always thought it was an excellent way to showcase the trauma Coreys death caused the MC, facing delusions of him again and again. I feel like it impacts you as a player more than the rest of the deaths, being the first one, how its so depressing, and the fact that you should've been able to do something instead of just standing there. I'm honestly worried how the squad will deal with meeting Eclipse's father (if they make it that far) seeing how shaken up they already are from the reminder of Corey.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Chiko said:

Before it was revealed to be a Zorua, I always thought it was an excellent way to showcase the trauma Coreys death caused the MC, facing delusions of him again and again. I feel like it impacts you as a player more than the rest of the deaths, being the first one, how its so depressing, and the fact that you should've been able to do something instead of just standing there. I'm honestly worried how the squad will deal with meeting Eclipse's father (if they make it that far) seeing how shaken up they already are from the reminder of Corey.

when you put it like that I hope ame does something like that with Taka if you go the Reshiram route

You know, we've been talking about how they're gonna act when this person dies or when that person dies but I'm curious as to how they're gonna take it when they see a certain Fighting Type Pokemon die. That'll be a sight to see... or hear. (because they don't use face cams in Penta-Ops)

3 minutes ago, J-Awesome_One said:

You know, we've been talking about how they're gonna act when this person dies or when that person dies but I'm curious as to how they're gonna take it when they see a certain Fighting Type Pokemon die. That'll be a sight to see... or hear. (because they don't use face cams in Penta-Ops)

Medicham and Kiki...

I've been hoping to get a Drilbur in one of my runs from the Mystery Egg without trading for one or debugging it in for ages now, and you're telling me two people in this five player locke got it, out of all 18 possible eggs? Man, I feel personally victimized :c

Just now, ZEL said:

I've been hoping to get a Drilbur from the Mystery Egg without trading for one or debugging it in for ages now, and you're telling me two people in this five player locke got it, out of all 18 possible eggs? Man, I feel personally victimized 😞

Can't you also get a Drilbur in the cave with the giant Steelix or did that change?

Just now, J-Awesome_One said:

Can't you also get a Drilbur in the cave with the giant Steelix or did that change?

As of now, it's either the egg or the hidden cave in Tanzan Cove (that one you need to surf across the lake for).

It used to be in a different part of Tanzan Mountain, yeah, but it got axed from there in... E15 I believe?

5 minutes ago, ZEL said:

I've been hoping to get a Drilbur in one of my runs from the Mystery Egg without trading for one or debugging it in for ages now, and you're telling me two people in this five player locke got it, out of all 18 possible eggs? Man, I feel personally victimized :c

and one of them even Shiny

Nexus is Shinyhunting confirmed

12 minutes ago, Wolfox said:

and one of them even Shiny

Nexus is Shinyhunting confirmed

I always thought there was a hidden mechanic where finding a shiny increased the chances of finding more for a short period of time since I once hatched 4 shiny A-vulpix back to back

Just now, uberle said:

Nappy was just waiting to see if someone got a Gastly 

He HAD to know that's the only way to get one

he did, somebody told him in the comments like 14 episodes before the current one I thought nexus and twit got gastly at first since the 2 eggs look similar