Pokemon Reborn Pentaop is Here

nepeta100

• Global Mods

well a nuzlock is doable but really hard and can get pretty boring i did it a youruber did it "dai laughing" it's just hard to grind exp like i still don't understand the grand hall trainers i'm at shelly and i want to grind but all that i find are lvl 11-15

2 minutes ago, Moose said:
  Hide contents

Did it hurt anyone a little bit when they walked out of the powerplant when they were with fern

Sometimes they needed to (getting items, boxing dead mons) but it was when they left to heal.

3 minutes ago, Abyssreaper99 said:

Sometimes they needed to (getting items, boxing dead mons) but it was when they left to heal.

Yeah i know it was necessary so they actually would win but the lost relationship points hurt me on a spiritual level lmao

Edited by Moose

2 minutes ago, Moose said:

Yeah i know it was necessary so they actually would win but the lost relationship points hurt me on a spiritual level lmao

I'm not sure they're aware of the relationship point thing anyways as they've only just started taking the nuzlocke seriously due to not gauging Reborn's difficulty properly 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Abyssreaper99 said:

I'm not sure they're aware of the relationship point thing anyways as they've only just started taking the nuzlocke seriously due to not gauging Reborn's difficulty properly 

I figured that tbh

• Global Mods
Just now, Abyssreaper99 said:

I'm just looking forward to the carnage they'll face in Florinia's gym! 😄

First we have to see who's lives PULSE Tangrowth will claim

Eh, the first PULSE Tangrowth has been nerfed a lot in E15. It's... quite frankly not really much of a threat any more without the forest field and old moveset imo, rip
I think they'll actually be fine in that battle. I doubt at that point they'll still be taken by surprise about mildly tough battles.

Well what makes Florinia fight extra difficult for the nuzlocke is the Fern fight right before. They're definitely losing some mons in that battle, and can only get one new mon in Onyx rooftop garden.

2 minutes ago, Candy said:

Well what makes Florinia fight extra difficult for the nuzlocke is the Fern fight right before. They're definitely losing some mons in that battle, and can only get one new mon in Onyx rooftop garden.

and one from the Game Corner

1 hour ago, Candy said:

Technically can't they get two from the Onyx Rooftop Garden? A Pichu due to it being a static event mon and some other random mon?

5 minutes ago, Savo said:

Technically can't they get two from the Onyx Rooftop Garden? A Pichu due to it being a static event mon and some other random mon?

As long as it's clear weather and I believe in the daytime, then yes. It is possible.

OH yah I forgot about the pichu 😂 But like electric is resisted by grass and the terrain makes it worse so the only thing it could do is charm or nuzzle lul

and I'd think they'd get the game corner slugma before Fern's fight 🤔 At least I did. Hopefully they realize about the hidden coins 👀

21 minutes ago, Candy said:

OH yah I forgot about the pichu 😂 But like electric is resisted by grass and the terrain makes it worse so the only thing it could do is charm or nuzzle lul

and I'd think they'd get the game corner slugma before Fern's fight 🤔 At least I did. Hopefully they realize about the hidden coins 👀

Mo is actually the King of Voltorb Flip, so he's gonna get the most expensive mon easy

3 minutes ago, Candy said:

WTF I need to learn from the great Nappy 👀 I didn't know anyone could be "good" at voltorb flip

NAPPY's decent at it, Mo is a GOD at it