[Mafia Won] Back to the Basic II: Hard Boiled

NickCrash

Well nobody's died yet, so there's nobody to accuse or defend, and thus there's nobody to lynch.

And I voted the psychologist because it's more reliable early game. Who knows if the psych/doctor will be alive near the endgame?

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i... am a hard boileddetective. I walked into the room. He introduced himself as nick. I didn't trust him... but before I could do anything, his breast beard strangled me... suffocated me. The nexst thing I knew, I was in this ugly dump, stuck with other ugly living dumps. I swear tothe lord, I will shave nick...

and thus...

Alright it's time to get down to business. First up is @NickCrash we need to hire a new cook because the food here is garbage. I mean this stuff tastes like doo doo casserole with a side of behind salad.

That being said I will continue with business for real. Zeropassion seems suspicious currently voting paul for no reason but not really much to go on right now so it is probably just random. Dives seems, well, like Dive so not much to say there. And I am not sure what else can be read from so little discussion except that it kinda seems like L'Belle was making filler posts. Also I have a giant gut feeling that Candy is mafia but I will wait for more info.

1. I was going to say that Nicki is the cook. Seems like she knows her place in the kitchen.

2. L'Belle is just a Naruto fan - he loves spoilers.

3. I don't see you killing each other and I can't help but tell you I'm disappointed. Things will change tomorrow.

Midday VOTES

Detective       (03): Cass, Lia, Bean
Psychologist (10): Zero, Candy, L'Belle, Nicki, Cataline, Alaris, Bok, Divergent, Knightly, Paul

LYNCHES

Paul           (1): ZeroPassion
Zero           (2): Lia, Paul
L'Belle       (1): Divergent
Lia              (1): Bean
No Lynch  (5): Candy, Alaris, L'Belle, Nicki, Bok

// I would love to step on the technicality that the No Lynch option has not reached the 7 votes minimum, and thus lynch someone of my choice.

@Cataline You could talk about how you feel from independent posts. Like, you can read people based on the tone they speak in to see if they're being genuine or not. For example, from your post, I'm inclined to townread you because I feel like you have a genuine concern for the game, but just don't know what direction to take.

@L'Belle Anything else you want to talk about?

@Bok Choi Just because nobody's died yet, doesn't mean that there's no one to accuse or defend or no one to lynch. This is concerning because lynches are almost always never based on night kills and are more primarily on day play.

@Mr. Knightly I like that you're making observations, but it's more or less NAI to me. I have some questions: why do you think someone would be suspicious for voting for no reason? What is Dive being Dive? Why do you think Candy is mafia?

@Mazino Divergent What's NAI? I guess what I meant was that it seemed odd that Zeropassion randomly voted Paul out of all of us, and I think they are kinda suspicious in part because of that and the way they asked me to contribute without adding anything themselves and then recently made some more filler posts. Dive being Dive simply means I can't get a read on you yet cause this is how you acted as town in other games, but I think you are skilled enough to use the same manner as town or mafia. I don't exactly "think" Candy is mafia, but while I was writing that post I was thinking about who could be mafia and Candy was the first person I thought of. So mostly just a gut feeling but I thought it was worth mentioning. 

Heh seems like I still have rep for being mafia most of the time lul but dw that's changing dramatically, so in a few weeks time I'll just be an innocent smol candy who plays so badly at town that she gets lynched lul

hopefully I'll learn better with this game~ please be gentle with me senpais 😘

Dive, here's your delayed answer:

I voted zero temporarily in turn (OMGUS) simply because he/she voted me off. 

I see, zero unvotes me. Then, there's no further need to stick to my vote. 🙂 

Unvote: Zero

DAY 1 - OVER

Votes for the Role
Detective    (03): Cass, Lia, Bean
Psychologist (10): Zero, Candy, L'Belle, Nicki, Cataline, Alaris, Bok, Divergent, Knightly, Paul

As it stands, our beloved friend will become a Psychologist.

This suits me. I'll have someone to talk to during the Night.

A Detective might have found more than I'd like.

VOTES LYNCH
L'Belle  (1): Divergent
 Lia   (1): Bean    
No Lynch (7): Candy, Alaris, L'Belle, Nicki, Bok, Lia, Paul

Hmm, pity. 

What a pity indeed. You decided not to kill anyone.

Oh well, at least tonight one of you will die.

From this moment on, your cells are locked. You are not to get out, except for very specific people.

I'll open the cafeteria for the narcos to discuss.

You better give me a good show.

DAY 2

A beautiful day began in our prison. The birds were singing, and Bean was playing with a butterfly in the main yard. He accidentally stepped on Lia's foot and she kept screaming for quite a while. Very pleasant sounds, indeed. 

After my walk through the main yard, I went towards the cells, for inspection, and the routine bribing. Unfortunately, it seems that Knightly wasn't having a great time. I found him on the floor, strangled, with a noose around his neck, and part of the rope hanging from the ceiling. At first glance it seems like he hung himself. However, if that's the case, the rope wouldn't really break due to his weight. Upon closer inspection it seems cut with a knife.

That's outrageous! I have only given knives to 1 person!! And Knightly only had a sharpened spoon which I was ignoring and blackmailing him about.

I was angry. I lost some serious cash due to this thing. Besides, Knightly never hurt anyone.

I continued the inspection. Nothing out of the ordinary, except L'Belle's cell was empty. I thought he found a way to escape so I searched everywhere.

When I reached the dining room, I saw his head in the fridge with a note "The fat bastard would never survive in the West"

What could that mean?

Mr. Knightly was killed. He was Lem Aunstair gEsg53t.jpg

Vanilla Town

L'Belle was killed. He was Mathew Crooks 3WLwggO.jpg

Vanilla Town

PLAYER LIST

01. Paul25

02. Alistair --> Cataline

03. Corso --> L'Belle - Vanilla Town [N1]

04. Purplecicada

05. Walpurgis

06. Psychic Sheep