[Mafia Won] Back to the Basic II: Hard Boiled

NickCrash

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey heyy hey let's talk this out! Silence is victory to Mafia! I have no idea what you talk in a vanilla game about but I got my eyes on you quiet kids!! 

Uhhh WHO KNOWS HOW TO START A DISCUSSION! this is like the first trial in dangan ronpa where no one knows what the heck 

Someone reveal something

um

If you're mafia, raise your hand

I do believe Alaris either confessed to being Mafia or being the vig.
Actually I don't believe that at all but let's discuss that I guess?

I did have ground meat mixed in with BEANs for breakfast~

but if you wanna find me suspicous something so surface level as uh trying to rouse people to discuss the game I’ll lovingly find you suspicious as well ❤️

Two Townies perished off. Rip 😞

Mafia killed Knightly and Bell was shot by the vigilante.

Am I right!?

It seems that, there is a motive behind the Mafia going for Knightly.

Probably, he frightened them with some of his contributions.

His noteworthy contributions are as follows:

a. Suspecting Zero for the odd vote upon me.

b. Had his giant gut feeling on Candy.

So it would be more or less probable that either of them is Mafia and they didn't want to risk any sort of suspicions up on them. 

Contrary to this, it could be like the Mafia devised a plan which would make us bark up the wrong tree.

And, Bell was shot by the vigilante for his suspicious interaction perhaps. 🤔

RL matters took me a bit of time, but I'm here now. The first thing I'd like to talk about are the two deaths for today.

I'm inclined to agree on Paul's take on the matter with how the mafia kill was Knightly while the vigilante kill was L'Belle. The basis for this is that arguably Knightly was towny from my interaction with him and he also gave some thoughts on players while L'Belle merely sheeped on my opinion and did little, probably this earning the suspicion of the vigilante.

If this was so, I assume the kill was probably directed to either (1) protect mafia as Candy and Zero were suspected by Knightly and (2) frame Candy and Zero. I find (1) unlikely because it wasn't a solid suspicion nor were either in danger of being lynched; (2) is more likely, but it seems like a weak attempt to frame anyone.

One thing is bothering me though. The phase post seems to suggest that Knightly was the vigilante kill. Going by the way it was described, the Warden gave out a knife to someone which killed Knightly. I feel like this could be a knife given by the Warden to the townies, so that they can stand a chance i.e the vigilante. 

What are your thoughts?

• Veterans

The only thing I'm inclined to go on here is the distinction between Knightly's death being vig and L'Belle's being maf. Beyond that, I'd still like to see some more chatting and some more thoughts from people.

</seriousness>

Now, while I have your attention... any chance you killed anyone? Asking for a friend.

Continuing on, the second point of discussion is the behavior of everyone today.

A lot of the posts are pure-filler. The first few posts are borderline excusable and I'm willing to give a pass to that, but the subsequent posts are still filler. This includes Sosobean, Alaris, Bok Choi, and Andracass. I can probably not suspect Bean because he's random in every game and there's honestly no way for me to read him, but the other three are suspicious because they're not that type of people as they are more analytic types.

I'm not sure what to make of Lia's unexplained vote yet again. Andracass sheeping on that and acting semi-random is suspicious along with Cataline's act of innocence, as pointed by Nicki. I'm inclined to townread her for pointing that out even if she didn't substantiate it or pursue it.

Paul's initiative to start discussion is good. I'm also inclined to townread this; going by how Paul behaves, his town counterpart gives time to look into things and he's more contributory as town.

Purely for D2, here are my temporary reads:

Town: Purplecicada, Paul

Weak Town: Walpurgis

Mafia: Alaris, Bok Choi, Cataline, Andracass

I'll go over Day 1 again to follow-up on these reads because there are only 3 mafia and they can't possibly have flocked in the thread all at once.

• Veterans

Hey, now, I'm pretty sure Bean is the sheep here. Just because Lia beat me to the vote doesn't imply that I'm bandwagoning- we both just had the great idea of voting for the person who admitted to murdering.

You can spur discussion in different ways. After all, now I get to defend myself and that's certainly something to talk about. 

@andracass Bean never sheeping anything though. I'm not sure if you're being serious about the "great idea of voting for the person who admitted to murdering", but you defending that vote is weird because there's no actual basis for the vote other than the apparent "admission" which is most likely a joke. 

You can spur discussion in your way too and not just responding to something.