[Mafia Won] Back to the Basic II: Hard Boiled

NickCrash

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[Vote] Detective

[No Lynch]

Given the fact that most of us are just vanilla townies and that we need to make three posts we will need to deduce who is mafia by what is said. Everyone will need to contribute.

On second thought: [Unvote] Detective [Vote] Psychologist

I agree with you, it's better to get any clue before that person is killed.

And I second Andracass: I may understand Lía's vote, but not the one from ZeroPassion. Was it simply random?

@purplecicada I assume it was random, considering that we don't have any info pre-game.

I don't really like those who have indicated no lynch even as a temporary vote. I think it's best for us to try to vote because it generates discussion which can help us progress in scumhunting.

For now, [Eliminate] L'Belle. I didn't quite like the way they voted no lynch on a separate post. ((It's actually an empty reason lol, but consider it temporary)

On the Detective / Psychologist discussion, each option has it's particular positive effects and drawbacks.

Detective is a role which checks if someone's committed murder and is best utilized late-game where certain players (mafia/vigilante) have already committed the night kill. As for the Psychologist, it is a role which checks if someone's capable of murder, but hasn't committed it yet. I believe it is best utilized early game where certain players (mafia/vigilante) have yet to perform a kill.

I think going from that Psychologist is better because the chances of it being utilized is greater rather than Detective which may die before it can get a result.

[Vote] Psychologist

I believe as well that psychologist will yield better results than that of detective.

Thus:

Vote: Psychologist

lel, I see that Zero votes me first off. 

Unsure, why they did it. Perhaps, that's just an arbitrary one. 

Hence, I'll OMGUSS them:

Eliminate: ZeroPassion

@ZeroPassion Why Paul out of 12 other players? Did RNG call him forth?

@andracass Why did you just start out with voting without any context?

@Walpurgis Why the immediate vote on ZeroPassion without asking him or saying anything about the vote?

@Cataline Why did you just suggest for everyone to talk, but not generate discussipn yourself?

@Bok Choi Same question with Andracass

@Psychic Sheep Why Knightly amongst 12 people too?

@Paul25 Why OMGUS them?

I think those are some important questions to ask.

Cause I thought everyone started to ignore that"

And I'm not good w knowing wtf should we talk about man this plan backfired

But ok hi I'm Cat aaand I'm totally probably a townie. Whether or not vanilla waits to be seeeeen

We're supposed to learn how to read scummies with this very basic set buuuut I dunno how people usually do this. I think I'm good w considering all possibilities and spamming mods for the rules, but when it comes to committing to voting against a person I tend to hesitate..  And can't really pick town from maf. Then again I'm like, never town. I midkey want to lynch someone D1 but it is oh so easy for someone in the mafia to slip in the shadows. Rip..