[Town Wins!] Danganronpa: Life Keeps Killing Mafia

L'Belle

I'm aware of that, Dive. That's why I chose Sayaka to ask people to roleclaim. I wanted to see who those three were - and to determine whether anyone dared lie about being Sayaka.

Anyway, this may not be all that helpful, but...

[Vote] Eviora

• Replies 653
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

There is a very simple reason for all this narcissism. As part of the uninformed majority, we have no immediate means of knowing who is mafia and who isn't. Given that it is obviously better for the town to elect a townie mayor, most people would naturally go for the safest choice: themselves. This leads me to have a slight townlean on people who spontaneously voted for themselves.

This being stated...

[Vote] Eviora

This should be interesting.

Guest Sparkin'

Am I the only one who finds it weird that you guys aren't voting for someone who claimed Sayaka(Lía) which is a townie and are voting someone who hasn't claimed?

At the end of the day, people will just vote for those they like, be it themselves or even randomly.

@LykosHand beware, for others are using your people-methods.

As for the self-nominations, had I been hosting this, I wouldn't allow it. As for the repercussions of an erroneous choice, it's up to us not to be complacent. 

Let's just hope L'Belle is trying to teach a lesson here. No matter the result, we should re-consider our previous choices, as experience has shown that as town, we aren't the most organized or observant bunch.

I simply don't know whom would be the best choice for protagonist. /me had flashbacks of trip down memory lane.

But, since Knightly did vote for me:

Vote: Mr. Knightly

Guest Sparkin'
46 minutes ago, Walpurgis said:

why do you trust that roleclaim

but hey if the people wants it then ill be your mayor uwu

vote urself sensei

Y'all pls y u no vote for the smol candy smh

and I voted for myself because I'm town AND so narcissistic I'd build the best town hall and would give my all to help my town and be best girl mayor everrrrr

To be honest, I raised my opinion without announcing a self-nomination. I was just making a statement.

I just read "What Lurks Below" and I felt it was an observation I needed to point out, since we enjoy fooling ourselves.

If you are asking whether I deem myself worthy, I shall hold the Mjolnir and try to be a strict but fair mayor. 

I will only vote myself if I have to.

@Psychic Bean Sheep let me be your shepherd.

It's high time I made my campaign.

We take Peak Academy from the corrupt! The Rich!

The oppressors of generations who have kept you in down with myths of excellence

And we give it back to you... the students. Peak Academy is yours!

None shall interfere, do as you please!

But start by voting the protagonist, and freeing the oppressed.

Step forward, those who will serve, for an army will be raised.

The powerful will be ripped from their decadent nests and cast into the cold world of detention, that we know and endure.

Courts shall be convened.

Lynches will be made.

Blood will be shed. 

The 3rd party will survive, as they learn to serve true justice.

This great school... it will endure.

Peak Academy will survive!