[Third Party Wins!] Mafia: What lurks below

Alaris

• Replies 591
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol crazy that we have a town role called witch. 

Disclose Witch

Also it seems a little strange to me that jace got so very many votes. You would think if he was mafia more people would'a defended him. also it seems perhaps a little strange that bean survived this long as mayor. Could be the mafia aren't afraid of him or it could be he is mafia. for now

[Eliminate] Bean

Kind of agree with Dive. Maybe it's nothing, but that one post sounded a bit like what Mafykos would say.

Also I thought the same as Knightly at first, but let's not forget there are 2 mafia factions in this setting. One of them could be currently joining forces with the town to get a member of the other eliminated, explaining the many votes.

Or Jace is town. That's a possibility too, although I don't think Amber would make this sort of claim if it was wrong.

I'm not mafia. go ahead check if im lying, because im not

also i aint defending Bok, Amber asked me to check if he was mafia and i checked and he appeared as town. if you think Bok is mafia lynch him if you want.

[vote] jace

Oops I haven't voted yet lul. 

[eliminate] Jace

Jace claiming to be the Berseker has me worried that some of our most useful townies are voting for him. (The fact that nobody's counter-claimed doesn't make me feel much better either). If he ends up being the berserker, it's safer if not everyone votes for him, just enough for a majority. We could easily be largely wiped out like this.

That said, we can't abstain, and eliminating Jace is the best choice right now, because no one else seems suspicious.

As such, I ask if everyone would be open to minimizing the number of votes on Jace just in case Amber is wrong/lying? 

(How much more time do we have to discuss?)

I believe Mr. Knightly is Mafia too. The first night I received that Caime, Knightly, or Bok is Mafia. Apparently Amine vouched for Bok, although Amine could have been recruited. 

Day 2 I got that either, Sail, Jace, or Lia is Mafia. It is safe to say Jace, but I fear maybe Lia has been recruited. Recruited people do in fact show up in my reports I believe. 

Day 3, I got that either Sail, Dive, or Bok is scum. I lean towards Dive, Sail is currently dead. Again, Amine confirms Bok is town, but I still have my doubts.

Day 4, I got that Lia, Purplecicada, and Bok are potential mafiosos. Lia appears yet again, and Purps hasn't before. Maybe I got a lucky draw? 

Unvote Jace Stormkirk

Eliminate: Mr. Knightly

@Bok Choi

As such, I ask if everyone would be open to minimizing the number of votes on Jace just in case Amber is wrong/lying?  

Shouldn't you then start voting for someone else, to save yourself, if Jace really is the Berserker?

Somehow i think the Roleclaiming from Jace is just a fluke. I could be wrong, but i am still staying on my vote.

Crimson Dragon, well based on what Amber told everyone after my post, it's clear to me that Jace is lying, so I feel a lot better voting him now (I assume third parties aren't grouped together with Maf).

Also based on what you've said, Amber, Dive is Maf, and either Lia or Purps are Mafia also.

Of course, you don't have to trust me right away (I can see why XD), but I'll see what I can do to prove myself to you.

The sun has set.

~ Night 5 ~

Night 5 begins!

You can no longer post in this thread until Day 6 begins.

Within the next 24 hours, you may send me your Night Actions.

Tomorrow morning you will receive the news on today's events.

The following players have received their first warning for not fulfiling the lynch vote or post number requirement: @Walpurgis @Paul25

The following players have received their second warning for not fulfilling the lynch vote and post number requirement: @Mr. Knightly

---

~ Player list ~

01. DigitalAmber

02. XxAlexxX [Town - Modkilled Day 2]

03. Walpurgis

04. Bok Choi

05. LykosHand

06. sailboat [Third Party - Killed Night 4]

07. Newt [Relic Hunter - Lynched Night 4]

08. Corso

09. purplecicada

10. Mr. Knightly

11. Roswell [Petroleum Seeker - Lynched Night 3]

12. March Hare Divergent

13. Psychic Bean Sheep - 1st Mayor

14. Paul25

15. Alistair

16. Caimie [Third Party - Died Night 4]

17. CrimsonDragon21

18. Venus [Town - Killed? Night 1]

19. Jace Stormkirk

20. Amine Chankey3ft7

~ D̵̨̨͎̘̺͇̥̱̱̃a̴̧͉̤̠̻͕͕͉͕̼̯̯̞͑͛͗́́̕ͅŷ̷̱͇̭͈̒̀͗̈́͂̋̆͘͘͝͝ ̵̛̲̄̄͂̑͛̑͐͝ 6̴̹͍̇̉ ~

Day 6 h̷̝͔͊̑̾̍̏͂́̀̽͛́̚͠a̷̢̡̻͉̙̪͈̩̠̍̾̇̆̿̃̎͗͑̊͒̈̚͜s̶̜̝̅́̀͌͝ ̶̧̩̰̟̣͔̓̈́̌́͑̚͠͠͠b̷̹̳͎̝̊͂͋̿͂̑̊̽͂̏̂̄̑̎̄ẻ̸͈̜̝̫̮̣̰͔̳͗̿g̶̛͈͔̔ù̸͉̮̳̪̞̮̝̫̒̓͑̂̈́n̴̡̧̛̘̪̯̳̼̖̹̯̲͖̅͐́̇͗̈́.̸̬͔̮͒̐.̸̖͈̫͙̣̼͍̬͔̫̻̣̊͊̏͑̃͗͌͘̚͜͝.̷͚̦͖̮̲̉̂́̄̾̀͝

The sun had set, opening the way to the darkness to engulf the town. As every other night, the archaeologist was working in the ruins; it had been his routine during the last four days. He managed to open the gates to the fifth room, which gave him clues to uncover the secrets behind one of the roles. However, this time was different: no sonner did a gleam of light illuminate the sealed chamber than he was taken aback by a deafening shriek. Something was gazing at him. Taken by panic, the archaeologist took flight to warn the other townsfolk.

He was not fast enough, for when he was almost reaching the town square, the ground of part of the town trembled and shattered, becoming a ravine to the ruins. From the distance, the archaeologist, powerless, could see how Bok Choi and Psychic Bean Sheep fell down the sinkhole, buried under tons of rock. Then, Venus emerged from the ruins, and headed to the town.

His townie avatar had perished a long ago, but from the very beginning he knew that all he needed was to wait until the archaeologist did all the work to free him.

Venus' role has been updated!

Jace Stormkirk was lynched! He was a Petroleum Seeker.

Bok Choi was a̴̛̲̥͛͒͗͋̀̄̏̌͌͒̔̚͠ͅͅn̵̛̙͙̻͎̦͙̻̮͎̘̠̥̭̑̏̈́͊͆̕̚͝͠͝i̴͖̤̯͙̓̀̀͑h̵̨͍̜̳͍̼͖̻̯̺̫̱̳̕i̶̡̳̭̝͚̰̙̺͖̞̞̮̽̑̈́̆͒͊̍͊͒͝l̷̡̘͎̣̈͗̕̚a̴͍̝̰̜͓̤͈̩͙̤͑̋̏̈͊̒̐͊͗̊̃͝ͅt̸̹͖̠̑̒̅̏̃̄͜ͅe̸̢̖̥̬̻̟͓̓̒̂̀d̸̰̗͕͍̭͉͎͔͂͜ͅ! He was Town.

Psychic Bean Sheep was a̴̛̲̥͛͒͗͋̀̄̏̌͌͒̔̚͠ͅͅn̵̛̙͙̻͎̦͙̻̮͎̘̠̥̭̑̏̈́͊͆̕̚͝͠͝i̴͖̤̯͙̓̀̀͑h̵̨͍̜̳͍̼͖̻̯̺̫̱̳̕i̶̡̳̭̝͚̰̙̺͖̞̞̮̽̑̈́̆͒͊̍͊͒͝l̷̡̘͎̣̈͗̕̚a̴͍̝̰̜͓̤͈̩͙̤͑̋̏̈͊̒̐͊͗̊̃͝ͅt̸̹͖̠̑̒̅̏̃̄͜ͅe̸̢̖̥̬̻̟͓̓̒̂̀d̸̰̗͕͍̭͉͎͔͂͜ͅ! He was Town.

You voted to disclose the Witch:

WitchUnlock: Give your Death Potion to the Doctor! Secret ability: You will obtain another Death Potion and another Life Potion.

You have now 48 hours to discuss.

You must cast a Lynch Vote and post at least twice.

Since all of you have now access to the ruins, night phases will be somewhat different. However, you will know the mechanics in due time...

---

~ Player list ~

01. DigitalAmber

02. XxAlexxX [Town - Modkilled Day 2]

03. Walpurgis

04. Bok Choi [Town - Anihilated Night 5]

05. LykosHand

06. sailboat [Third Party - Killed Night 4]

07. Newt [Relic Hunter - Lynched Night 4]

08. Corso

09. purplecicada

10. Mr. Knightly

11. Roswell [Petroleum Seeker - Lynched Night 3]

12. March Hare Divergent

13. Psychic Bean Sheep - 1st Mayor

14. Paul25

15. Alistair

16. Caimie [Third Party - Died Night 4]

17. CrimsonDragon21

18. Venus - Ancient Being

19. Jace Stormkirk [Petroleum Seeker - Lynched Night 5]

20. Amine Chankey3ft7

I came to say that yes, Amine is mafia (probably recruited). Nice, then let's move to the second thing I wanted to say.

[Eliminate] Amine

As Dive and Ali already noticed, there was something weird about Lykos' posts last day phase and I know exactly what it is.

Ok guys time to reveal what i did. I tried to believe what Amber said last day, so let's say that Sailboat died because of me. And it seems that i did a double kill, that's noice. 

Also i want to know what is Witch's secret ability, so: 

I'm trying to say that i killed Sailboat since i tried to trust what Amber said in the last day. I'm happy to see that i killed two third party with one kill.

I don't know if you figured out what's my role, if not try to look again at the image that put Alaris, about the death of Sailboat. 

He's not being straightforward and comitting to a "Hey I am the witch", he's recurring to "figure this out", "connect these dots". He doesn't want to say it directly because he's lying and he knows I'll know if I use my ability. I don't see a reason why he would lie other than him being mafia.