[Third Party Wins!] Mafia: What lurks below

Alaris

@sailboat Please pay attention to what I said. It has a small chance to kill one of us. Just because you're not dead doesn't mean the info is wrong.

As for why I don't want to tell more, let's say I don't want to give the mafia a complete instruction manual on how to kill one of us. I also advise you to fully read the OP and consider the reasons why a mafia action could be unknown to the mafia themselves.

• Replies 591
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To be honest I didn't pay too much attention to the word secret there, I just assumed it was secret for the general public and known by the mafia/people to whom it's relevant the same way you don't have the info about how does my role work but I do. I don't think there was anything that suggested that rule would be unknown to mafia either, so I wouldn't even call it a lack of care or anything like that. I just though that gaining information about the way the whole mafia works would be more rewarding than gaining info about one single member.

So if i'm not too late [Disclose] ?!?!?!

Also i bring with me some good news. I've been reading all the posts i missed earlier, and one particular person seemed suspicious, and then when i checked the result of my night action, my suspicions were confirmed. @Roswell prepare yourself mafia scum pls dont hate me thy shalt be punished for killing Venus.

[Eliminate] Roswell

I'm afraid if i disclose more it'll revealmy role and mark a target on my back if i haven't already that is

Well, to put it simply according to my analysis, and the results of my night action, Roswell is guilty, i'm not 100% sure so i'd like to hear what he has to say.

Hey players, please regard the proclamation of Amine. He sounds genuine in his claim and is in a serious tone and apparently concerned and is trying to contribute towards scum hunting so IG it's safe to assume that his claim is alright of course unless he follows the footstep of Knight and Purpleicada jk lol

Let's proceed ahead then:

Vote: Roswell

Relying on evidence is better than making evidence less assumptions right? Idk this is proved quite wrong many times and I yet can't restrict myself not to rely on it.

Gotta read beforehand occurrences kek.

Edited by Paul25
Dual similar words typed smh

Understood, so Lia's notions are that there's no course of action committed by maf to prove her hypothetically suspect; Interesting answer therefore IG she's innocent.

Sailboat's indepth analysis is consistent to some extent btw.

Whoops, I'm countered. My assumptions may be wrong in the long run.

Jw, whether we'll be sure that Soso is innocent or not after guilty Roswell's execution. I can sense that Bean is quite strange like always and shall continue to be unreliable so implicitly he's a possible suspect this time too.

Disclose: ?!!?!! 

Disclosing that would be a cool idea. Also, I can observe that Roswell being potential mafia, is unconscious of the recruiter role. Probably, his group is not having that role.

I think it is fairly save to trust amine. I find it very unlikely that the mafia would try something so obvious the first day. Besides we could get a confirmed townie out'a the deal.

[Unvote] Bean

[Eliminate] Roswell

[Disclose] ?!?!?!
[Eliminate] Roswell

I have nothing to add, I don't think there's a role that could be able to distort Anime's info (judging by their names) and, as Mr Knightly said, it's too early for a move like this if he were mafia

I'm not sure how Amine got any information that would implicate that I was mafia, considering I didn't take any action last night, and as such couldn't have been involved in Venus' death. Admittedly, the only way this could be proven was if one of the town roles had the ability to check this, which judging by the names of the town roles, seems unlikely. The only way I see this making sense is if someone, whether it be Amine or otherwise, is trying to incriminate me. I'd assume, given the presence of a Corrupted Lawyer among the mafia members, that there is a possibility that both I and Amine are town, since it seems like making townie look like mafia is a potential ability that role could have (I'm assuming that Amine is role-claiming an investigative role, judging by how they described their accusation).

Given the accusation, however, I'm not really left with any other choice than to assume you're a mafia member trying to hide your murder of Venus by using me as a scapegoat. With that in mind, [Eliminate] Amine. 

I feel like it should also be noted that Amine's confidence in my guilt went from perfectly confident (saying their "suspicions were confirmed") to admitting that they were "not 100% sure", which comes across to me as someone trying to have space to backpedal when the person they claim is mafia flips town.

@Corso As previously stated, there's a chance distorting info would fall under the Corrupted Lawyer's wheelhouse. Can't be certain, of course, but I feel it's a reasonable assumption.

In the interests of proving the assumptions I'm making, and confirming whether or not it is indeed possible for what I have mentioned to be the case (i.e. me and Amine being town), I'm also going to:

[Undisclose] Recruiter

[Disclose] Corrupted Lawyer

So, let’s examine the last few posts. I assume Amine believes Ross is a scum who can hide themselves and that is why sure. Maybe they even appear inno on death. Currently I don’t trust him due to Paul coming off as a badly disguised scum attempting to back up an ally covertly. He seems to be trying too hard. And lastly, Caime blatantly bandwagons here. I am getting suspicious of that. 

Please note that a lot of posts appeared while I was writing, so this is not accurate as to the last few posts due to people posting while I was typing and being interrupted. 

Paul’s new post is quite good but his first one higher up was scummy. I feel like I get scum vibes from Caime. Roswell, Amine, Caime, and Paul are on my suspicion list right now. 

Eliminate Caime

I'd like to hear more from Amine about this accusation, but I'll change my vote from bean to ross at least for now. I'm inclined to believe Amine, because if he was mafia this would be a really poor move. Being honest doesn't mean being right. 

[Unvote] Bean

[Eliminate] Ross

Hole-y Swiss Cheese I missed a lot
reads

I have not a whole lot to add, because dang did everyone discuss quickly. Also isn't Bean always like this? I've never seen him alive long enough in any of the games I've played to tell XD

"the only way this could be proven was if one of the town roles had the ability to check this, which judging by the names of the town roles, seems unlikely"
... I don't know about that. With role names like 'investigator' and 'spy', the possibility someone (Amine) either knows who you are or knows who you visited is certainly there. I'm believing Amine unless proven otherwise, because this'll backfire really hard on him if he's lying.

[eliminate] Roswell
[Disclose] ?!?!?!

Its up to you to choose whether to believe my claim that Ross is mafia or not, but if you decide to lynch me and i flip Town, then you know who to lynch next :^)