Alaris

• Replies 591
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The sun has set.

~ Night 1 ~

Night 1 begins!

You can no longer post in this thread until Day 2 begins.

Within the next 24 hours, you may send me your Night Actions while you prepare yourselves for Bean's tirany

Tomorrow morning you will receive the news on today's events.

The following players have received their first warning (yellow on player list) for not fulfiling the post number requirement: @XxAlexxX @Amine Chankey3ft7

---

~ Player list ~

01. DigitalAmber

02. XxAlexxX

03. Walpurgis

04. Bok Choi

05. LykosHand

06. sailboat

07. Newt

08. Corso

09. purplecicada

10. Mr. Knightly

11. Roswell

12. March Hare Divergent

13. Psychic Bean Sheep

14. Paul25

15. Alistair

16. Caimie

17. CrimsonDragon21

18. Venus

19. Jace Stormkirk

20. Amine Chankey3ft7

~ Day 2 ~

Breaking news!!

Spoiler

dchmg.png

Mr. Hyde's role was yesterday chosen to be disclosed:

Mr. Hyde – Although Mr. Hyde possesses two radically different personalities, the evil one has been steadily taking over their body. They would do anything for money, and ancient treasures do pretty much the trick. Each personality may cast their vote (i.e., the vote of the player holding this role counts as 2; if Mayor, their vote counts as 3). They will show their best face when investigated, appearing as a Doctor, Town-aligned in almost all methods of investigation, even after death. Only the Psychologist may recognise the evil smirk on their face... [If you cast Disclosing Votes on this role again, information on their hidden ability and how to unlock it will be released].

Opening post updated.

You have now 48 hours to discuss.

• Today you are required to cast a Lynch Vote: [Eliminate] Player Name / [Unvote] Player Name
  • If you wish, you may also cast a Disclosing Vote: [Disclose] Role Name / [Cancel] Role Name
  • Finally, you must post at least two messages in this thread.

PS: I have assumed that the 5 players that have not sent me their Night Action have abstained. Please, if you wish to abstain from the beginning, send me a message saying so. Since there are many roles that interact among themselves, things will run more fluently if I know beforehand that you will not perform your Night Action. Naturally, I'm not referring to the people that don't have an active Night Action at all, only to the ones who do.

---

~ Player list ~

01. DigitalAmber

02. XxAlexxX

03. Walpurgis

04. Bok Choi

05. LykosHand

06. sailboat

07. Newt

08. Corso

09. purplecicada

10. Mr. Knightly

11. Roswell

12. March Hare Divergent

13. Psychic Bean Sheep - 1st Mayor

14. Paul25

15. Alistair

16. Caimie

17. CrimsonDragon21

18. Venus [Town - Killed? Night 1]

19. Jace Stormkirk

20. Amine Chankey3ft7

Also WHY AM I CRYING IN THAT PICTURE ALARIS YOU FOOL

EVERYBODY LETS EXPLORE THE RUIN. I have prepared 3 shovels 1 torchlight and some food

I reckon we can dig out the mummy's mummy and sell it for good money

Observations:

In accordance to the role report, Mr. Hyde possesses two faces. One is evil and the other non-evil. Jw, whether there are two Mr. Hyde are not kek.

New issue comes to light:

OwO, Bean declares Lykos as Mafia and acts as a Catalyst by voting Lia.

Heh, another hunch vote and instinctive declaration. 😦 🤦‍♂️

Venus' thoughts: noticing, the game getting started, he goes ahead and possibly determines who he should vote for. Amidst, he counters Lia by proclaiming that she is openly stating herself as non-town. However, he in turn gets counter by his own statement when she finds the misconception behind his statement.

Later on, he audaciously defines that he is a regular townie.

It's probable that realizing this as an opportune moment, a scum among ourselves decided to eliminate him. It even implies IMO that they wanted to trap Lia who is a town.

Besides, it can be equally possible after considering the fact that Venus determination was to elect Ali as Mayor, someone felt IG Bean resented it and killed Venus.

why am I typing the views part by part? 😔 

Edited by Paul25
Minor corrections.

Given the presence of something called a recruiter and the fact that we just elevated someone to having more votes than everyone else, I'm inclined to think that Bean either was or has been turned into a mafia member (since I'd guess a recruit can turn someone into a mafia member). However, I want to have confirmation of what a recruiter does first (perhaps Mayor gets immunity to recruitment, IDK) before lynching Bean.

With that in mind, [Disclose] Recruiter.

Not really expecting it to be something anyone else goes for TBH, but it made sense to me, at least.

Venus is usually an active player that's helpful to the town, so I doubt their motive to kill him is a rather lazy attempt to make me look scummy which wouldn't work out. The go-to mafia kill in those cases usually goes to Alistair/Dive, tho, so I'll 

[Eliminate] Alistair 

for now and see what happens. 

About disclosing I think I'll follow Ross