I KNOW WHAT IS THE MAFIA KILL THINGY

ITS

THE

TEAM WITH MOST POST TOTAL

• Replies 591
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bean, even if that was the case you would just be making it more difficult for the town to identify the mafia by spamming like that.......... If the rule is that the faction that posts the most gets the kill then you posting as town would not bother the mafia, it would help them go unnoticed. 

[Unvote] Alistair

[Eliminate] Bean

Lía pls 😢

I know going for me or Dive might look like a good idea for lack of anything better, but seeing this makes me wary of potential bw >.>

I promise I'm a gud boi this game.

Btw y'all had it coming when you elected Bean smh

Prepare for a trip through the dark infinity of Bean's madness

I think I would [Disclose] ?!?!?! because unlike most other roles I have ?!?!?! idea of what ?!?!?! could mean.

Smh haven't you guys noticed

Stabbed but no sign of blood

This can only mean something

BEAN IS MAFIA

And probably the perfectionist did that

[Eliminate] Sosobean

Venus is usually an active player that's helpful to the town, so I doubt their motive to kill him is a rather lazyattempt to make me look scummy which wouldn't work out. The go-to mafia kill in those cases usually goes to Alistair/Dive, tho, so I'll 

[Eliminate] Alistair 

for now and see what happens. 

About disclosing I think I'll follow Ross

[LIA]

@Walpurgis Would it make you scummy if Venus was the kill? I can't catch the point

I sense that Lia may be placing unwarranted suspicion on me/Ali but I'm not too solid on that yet.

I feel iffy with Bean's behavior. He seems to be confident scum 🤔

More of a pressure vote really to be serious or we dethrone

[Vote] Sosobean

Would it make you scummy if Venus was the kill? I can't catch the point

@Mazino Divergent I was just answering to what Paul said. I don't think that the decision of killing Venus was a move to make me look guilty either.

Venus' thoughts: noticing, the game getting started, he goes ahead and possibly determines who he should vote for. Amidst, he counters Lia by proclaiming that she is openly stating herself as non-town. However, he in turn gets counter by his own statement when she finds the misconception behind his statement.

Later on, he audaciously defines that he is a regular townie.

It's probable that realizing this as an opportune moment, a scum among ourselves decided to eliminate him. It even implies IMO that they wanted to trap Lia who is a town.

Besides, it can be equally possible after considering the fact that Venus determination was to elect Ali as Mayor, someone felt IG Bean resented it and killed Venus.

I've not really played with bean much (I kinda thought he just babbled incessantly no matter what his alignment) but I will go with the intuition of the more experienced players here. 

[Eliminate] Soso

And I am very curious about this role as well.

[Disclose] ?!?!?!

I don't know, at my eyes it's a different soso 🤔 (well it's difficult to understand if soso is mafia or not, but i have the impression that this time he's mafia, i will try to trust my ultra instinct)

Honestly, I'm not sure about Bean being mafia. It's just that he is annoying by default and you entitled him to be even more annoying. I want him to calm down or die.

The problem with voting Bean is that we're always tempted to do that, but in the end he always flips town. Lynching him just because he's annoying is missing the chance to look around for someone scummier and voting them out.

In other news, I strongly advise all players to avoid using common words that are 4 syllables long or more. Because I've learned there's a small chance that doing so kills one of us.

I can't tell more about it, for it would help the mafia if I did, so I can only ask you to trust me. It's related to my role and my night action.

Thank you for that info Ali. So, I am torn between the perfectionist or the ?!?! To reveal. I shall go for !?!? because idk what that can do. It seems the psychologist is a role revealing role because I read something about them being able to find Mr. Hyde. They might be useful as well in case we want to reveal them. 

[Reveal] !?!?

I am agreeing with bean that walpurgis is an interesting lynch... but i dont agree with whatever bean logic he is following 🙄. so no, bean, minus pts to ya from Uncle boat. Dun worry tho I'll tell ya why I think she a worthy sus together with a few others.

Lengthy Analysis

Spoiler

as i hinted before I honestly dont care what would you guys reveal. Im much more interested with the logic of your choice.

Walpurgis's case

Spoiler

Well to recap, before I actually probed ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°) Alaris last day phase, Walpurgis was the first to suggest to disclose mafia. Her logic at that pt was: I think it's in our best interest to learn the most about the mafia so.

I don't disagree with the logic of knowing more about the mafia... but there's something wrong with the execution. Let's look at Venus post, shall we? He tried to disclose mafia at first because he had no idea at the time that: "mafia doesn't know about the rule as well." But after rereading stuff he changed his mind.

Now Let's get back with Walpurgis, she decided to go straight to disclose maf, meaning unlike Venus, She was already paying attention to this line:

• There are TWO factions of Mafia, the Petroleum Seekers and the Relic Hunters. A secret rule (unknown by the Mafia themselves) based on what they do or say during the day will decide which of the two gets the factional kill action each night. This hidden rule can be revealed by means of Role Disclosing Votes in the format [Disclose] Mafia.

Meaning, there is no way for her to miss that this is a hidden info (Strikethrough was added by Alaris later on iirc) imo even if i hadn't asked alaris about it, she should at least at the back of her mind keep at the keyword "secret". The mafia themselves are already a secret. What's the point in knowing who attacks the better question is always: how many can die in a night. imo It was careless to just jump into the term "disclose" when she could've asked alaris first regarding circumstances...

If by the off chance it was revealed that tis possible for two mafs to attack at night and you just made it easier for them to do it. There wont be a point for us to look for hints because all of us are already 7ft4 underground. Well point is imo [disclosing ]mafia early is practically a solid foundation for either mafs. kek

BUUUT I still lack a decisive blow against the lady afterall, it might just be a moment of carelessness so i ill stop here. For. Now.

Newt's Case

Spoiler

Sigh to the veterans around, what is sailboat's rule 1?

Spoiler

thats right: Never try to sync wtoo much with anyone. Anyone who agrees too much with me/or others I'm marking them evil. But, my ego tells me Newt was actually just paying attention to le info already at hand so... I will only keep an eye on you for now.

Yeah yeah I know my rule 1 is based on intuition not facts and i already saw it fail a lot of games already. BUT I believe in Lady RNG's smile

Bok choi's Case

Spoiler

I do agree that info on specific roles may be more useful in the long run, but for now

[disclose] Mafia

Any weird sounding argument like this will always be a code red to me. nuff said. 

And obviously to a few people who i didnt mention but will fit this category:

Spoiler

I also look at people who blatantly ignores information when its already served in a silver platter, and bandwagon riders cuz again, keyword:Im much more interested with the logic of your choice.

I'll be riding this train unless someone actually be able to slam an information hard on the table that it will actually cry out a name together with a solid evidence.

Well, My vote for elimination will be based into one of the peeps who fit into my target list.

• DeeEmZee pets a cat evilly.
Spoiler

Ali I already said a bunch of long assed syllable words. lessee i'll be tempting fate tonight. to look at yer info. But interestingly I have no friggin idea how it does benefit the maf more when you literally said the shit anyway. If tis the mafs ability it will be much better for town to know about it. if it was ur ability best be prepared as to why give this half-baked info now.

Spoiler

Also, Bean, you said by the amount of posts determines maf attacks? and where does this coming from? NootNoot's ass or is this some shitty method of trickery to find maf? Either way I don't think it will work now cuz 

1. i pointed it out LOL
  2. plenty of method to create distractions.
  3. You haven't given a good reason why disclose this now. Remember: Im much more interested with the logic of your choice. 🤪

And yes even though an info is dubious I will investigate them to the best of my ability. 😏