New girl here in town

Amberling

It's time I finally get out of my shell. Here goes nothing. 

Hello! You can call me Amber but I have a lot of nicknames my friends call me like Ambii, Amby, Berlin, etc.

I actually been here since.. July 2017. I didn't play Pokemon Reborn YET but I did start playing Pokemon Rejuvenation, which dragged me here in the forums. Ever since then, I became a fan of basically... everything about Pokemon Rejuvenation, the ocs, the art, the heartwarming and heartbroken stories, etc. I can't wait to see the future of this game!

But anyways, enough with rejuvenation. I did played a little tiny bit of Pokemon Reborn but I didn't go that far. Since I started a gaming channel, I might go back to it.

So myself, I am a 20 (turning 21 in May 15th) female that just loves to draw and stuff. The Pokemon version games I played from child to adult is Blue, Crystal, Sapphire/Emerald, FireRed/LeafGreen, Pearl, Platinum (Kind of), Soul Silver, White/Black, White 2, X/Y, Alpha Sapphire, and Sun (I can no longer afford US/UM here). Basically, there is so many pokemon I can't choose who is my favorite. I usually pick grass starters but some of them today are just... not my favorite sadly. Still, grass is awesome.

I draw pretty much anything that comes from my mind but most of the time, all I can think of is drawing human chibi's or semi chibi's of some sort. And yes, I am somewhat an anime weeb. Most of my drawings are digital but I do traditional sometimes.

Life

Probably a thing that no one really cares or interested of but I guess I gotta make this thread a bit interesting.

I am...

a Christian (Not a offensive or great one to be honest).
Straight.

Female

20 (21 in May).

Artist/Writer

I take care of 3 of my guinea pigs, a family dog (she's spoiled), and the fishes... 

I am out of what I have to tell. So if you have any questions, feel free.

Hey there Amberling, Welcome to the forums, I hope you enjoy your stay it's permanent I also see you started from Gen 1 too, my steps were Red, Yellow, Silver, Crystal, Ruby, Emerald, Leaf Green, Pearl, Platinum, Soul Silver, Black, Omega Ruby, Y, Moon, Ultra Moon.

I gotta admit I can't stand legendaries and the metagame with pokemon designed specifically for the competitive play especially since Nintendo's story is constantly about using what ya like and winning with that yet they create a meta that opposes it. The designs of most later games pokemon have been rather dull and stretched too and Omega Ruby was a let down without the Battle Frontier from Emerald. That battle maison can burn in the trashbin of hell.

Anyhow, i'm always up for a chat if ya ever want.

22 minutes ago, Lord Drakyle said:

I also see you started from Gen 1 too, my steps were Red, Yellow, Silver, Crystal, Ruby, Emerald, Leaf Green, Pearl, Platinum, Soul Silver, Black, Omega Ruby, Y, Moon, Ultra Moon.

Red and Yellow were great too. I have yellow and blue on my 2ds and Red... I played Red after Blue. I should of added that to the list but thinking of Red just lingers in my memory now.

30 minutes ago, Paul25 said:

Greets with a bouquet of flowers!

Thank you! I am mostly here if I need answers for my troubles or fanart wise.

1 hour ago, Kenneth said:

Welcome! If you haven't already, play the Mini episode of Rejuvenation (V1, Where Love Lies)...

Oh no... 

I mean

I'm stuck fighting Deagan and I feel like I used every trick up my sleave... The weavile is the worst. I'm waiting until someone post a guide or something how to beat him because I feel like I tried Everything. I might end up replaying it.

2 hours ago, Candy said:

Hello there, Deerling-chan (yaw like grass type and yer name ends with -rling) :P

Welcome to ze forums and hope yaw have a gud time with us~

Thank you all <3 and hahaha.

Hmm, if we fired up an aging gun in your direction, would we be able to get a tiny aerodactyl out of you...?

Er, never mind that! Hello, and welcome to these fair forums we call Reborn Evolved! Feel free to check out all we have to offer, and above all, enjoy your stay!

As for your Rejuv problem:

Spoiler

I hear that Rocky Helmet forretress does the job pretty nicely. The weavile practically kills itself (with the help of a couple Rock Smashes on your part)!

Hiya Amberling! Welcome to Reborn! Do enjoy your stay here~\

So, you started all the way back in Gen 1. Noice. I remember going thru those way back when. Started with Red myself....

And I know what you mean with the faves. There are just too many to choose....... but I do have a fave of each type if that counts.

And favourite type.... well grass is cool but nothing is cooler than ice! I apologize for the cringe inducing pun But I do like it, mainly because ice is pretty and although ice type 'mon may be some of the weakest 'mon there are, ice is definitively one of the best offensive types. Underrated if you ask me.

Well anyway, have fun here! Have a good time~

Ayy, I started with Blue as well!

Grass is a good type, I can respect grass. It's definitely one of the most fun to use in monotype IMO.

Welcome to Reborn! Kinda neat to see that we've got people joining for Rejuv now, aha.
Naturally I'd jump on the wagon encouraging you to give Reborn another try, but there's a bunch of other games floating around that you could check out as well, so really, it's not like there's a shortage of options~