What was your first Level 100 in Pokémon?

Wolfox

In 20 years of pokemon I've actually never ever raised a single pokemon myself up to lvl100. Closest was my Alakazam at 94 in pokemon yellow but then internal battery died on me or whatever the hell else can make it so it's unable to have any saved progress.

My first level 100 Pokemon was from Pokemon Red, the very first game I played in the series. Of course, the Pokemon that reached that level was the one I used the most...

Spoiler

_044_gloom_by_kuitsuku-d9guur3.png.531390981a6d2ac2ad5411321e119283.png

Indeed, while Blastoise was my starter (started with Charmander, hated him, and switched to Squirtle), Gloom was the one I fell in love with. At the time, I didn't know how to evolve Gloom, and as such, I trained it to level 100. Of course, I ended up finding a guide and eventually evolved him to Vileplume, who is now my second favorite Pokemon of all time, but I still hold a soft spot for Gloom.

I, um, never got a pokemon that high in level before. the closest I've gotten was a Lv. 83 heatran in Diamond- the poor gal never even got the chance to learn her signature move!

This does mean that my first 100's likely going to be in either Reborn or Rejuvenation, though, so that's kinda neat~!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

My Ampharos in Heart Gold was the first legitimate one. Before that, my brother trained my Empoleon in Diamond up to lvl 100 for me because he lost a battle. 😛 I don't count that though.