11. Jace Stormkirk (4) - walpurgis -> Alistair
12. Venus (13) - Digital Amber -> walpurgis -> Digital Amber
13. Anti_Hero (2) - None

VOTE TALLY 2.2
Digital Amber (5) - splargle, Alistair, Newt, LykosHand, Venus
Alistair (2) - Paul25, Jace Stormkirk
Venus (2) - Digital Amber, walpurgis
Not voted yet (2) - Martin994CZ, Anti_Hero

Remember: Three posts are required per day phase. Don't worry, they're not that hard to achieve! ;)

Back to the Basics I: Diffusion of Power

Night Two

The day started off with a smart plan and some analysis on what they could do. "Hey, I have an idea!" Digital Amber shared.

"That's all I need to hear." Venus interrupted. "You're one of the mafia!"

"Wait... what?" Some of the other villagers reacted. But, they pointed fingers at Digital Amber just the same.

"Aha! I'm a cop and walpurgis is guilty!" Venus exclaimed. Most of them just turned their fingers again, but later on he said, "That was a lie though."

Some players reacted badly, but in the end, the  accusations still turned on poor Digital Amber.

One of the favorite remarks of the day was "Venus is suspicious as both town and mafia though." Wonder where his allegiance lies in the town of Serenity ~

Digital Amber was lynched. He was a Town Doctor.

Martin994CZ has been inactive. Corso will now replace him.

☆《《☆》》☆《《☆》》☆

It is now Night Two. You may not post in the thread; use the 24 hours available to you to do your night actions if you have any.

☆《《☆》》☆《《☆》》☆

Mafioso Divergent as Game Moderator

1. Sosobean as Town Cop [Lynched D1]
 2. Paul25 as ???
 3. splargle as ???
 4. Walpurgis as ???
 5. Alistair as ???
 6. Digital Amber as Town Doctor [Lynched D2]
 7. Newt as ???
 8. Alaris as Town Doctor [Killed N1]
 9. LykosHand as ???
10. Martin994CZ -> Corso as ???
11. Jace Stormkirk as ???
12. Venus as ???
13. Anti_Hero as ???

Back to the Basics I: Diffusion of Power

Day Three

Jace Stormkirk was walking home, bringing a medical kit with him. He always carried his medical kit; especially with all the murder and the blood these days, it was necessary to bring one, so that he could treat bleeding immediately. He walked slowly, but as he walked, he heard footsteps behind him. He turned to look at the back and saw a man was following him 20 feet away. He was cautious and he picked up his pace, thinking that maybe that person wasn't a threat, but still afraid of the consequences of not knowing better.

The man tailing him also picked up the pace and Jace Stormkirk became really, really afraid. Was it one of the Mafia goons who had intruded the town? Or was it a mere robber of sorts? Either way, it would be bad for him to be caught up in that sort of business, so he took off running, not caring to look back. He turned quickly to the left as he reached an intersection, but he became especially frightened as he bumped into a dead end.

Jace Stormkirk turned around immediately; however, all he saw was the man following him, holding a gun straight to his face. "You're not getting away." 

Jace Stormkirk was killed. He was a Town Doctor.

☆《《☆》》☆《《☆》》☆

It is now Day Three. You may now post in the thread and use the 48 hours available to you to discuss whom to lynch.

☆《《☆》》☆《《☆》》☆

Mafioso Divergent as Game Moderator

1. Sosobean as Town Cop [Lynched D1]
 2. Paul25 as ???
 3. Corso / splargle as ???
 4. Walpurgis as ???
 5. Alistair as ???
 6. Digital Amber as Town Doctor [Lynched D2]
 7. Newt as ???
 8. Alaris as Town Doctor [Killed N1]
 9. LykosHand as ???
10. Corso as ???
11. Jace Stormkirk as Town Doctor [Killed N2]
12. Venus as ???
13. Anti_Hero as ???

That's why I said b4 not to do judge or investigate me.
You just wasted your NA which you could have been able to use on a worthy target like Newt or Lykos.

Anyway, I'm justified at least and I believe that it's a true justification.

R.i.p Jace and D.A

what I thought is what I got last day. *coughs

Anyway, I won't cast my vote unless specific evidence otherwise it'd again result in an innocent kill. Also, just thinking and voting for whomever you feel like could lead to an unexpected outcome. :/

Potential Mafia 1 imo: Lykos [Why?! Idk]

@Paul25 You have to realize that just because you say you can be trusted doesn't automatically make you trustworthy in others' eyes. It's mafia, people lie all the time. My action wasn't wasted because you were a suspect in my eyes. Now that I have the actual information that you're innocent, this narrows down the list of suspect to 3 among Venus, Lykos, Anti, walpurgis, Newt, Corso, splargle.

I committed a mistake too last day by voting you. Otherwise you could have been able to investigate someone else. Yeah, I realize really now.... :feelssorry:

I'll do this arbitrary vote:

[Eliminate] Newt

[I'm slightly suspicious of Lykos now and so Newt too but rng chose the latter one]

If n3 cop is alive yet, I'd suggest you to visit Lykos, Anti_Hero or Venus. [In case Newt gets lynched]