[Game Over!] Back to the Basics I: Diffusion of Power

Daniel Blackworth

Why do i look suspicious? I'm only saying that Newt and Anti can be both innocent, since Newt haven't a proof on Anti, maybe they are both innocent. 

If you want to hear the truth from me, alright i will give to you all. I'm a doctor and i can use my ability next night. 

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If Lykos is a real scum, then he might be using the same tactic which he used in one of the games iirc. Neither Anti nor Newt are scums this proves though without relevant information however.

If Lykos is a real town, then he is simply unaware about those.

Whoops, Lykos roleclaims :eyes:

This is trc, I believe.

Fine, then I'll decide on a better target soon.

Alright, Anti_Hero will get unfortunately lynched. We're sorry If you're town. At least that'd clarify as to whether Newt is a mafia or not. Also, If he flips out as a mafia, Walpurgis and Venus will get townleaned

Other suspects include:

Martin, splargle, ?!!

Anti can actually be a scum, now I realized.

[Eliminate] Anti_Hero

btw, full rc wasn't necessary though lykos :/

Edited by Paul25

VOTE AND POST HISTORY 3.1
2. Paul25 (4) - Anti_Hero
3. splargle (2) - LykosHand
4. Walpurgis (5) - LykosHand -> Anti_Hero -> LykosHand
5. Alistair (6) - Anti_Hero
7. Newt (3) - Anti_Hero 
9. LykosHand (4) - Anti_Hero -> Unvote
10. Corso (0) - None
12. Venus (4) - Anti_Hero
13. Anti_Hero (1) - Newt

VOTE TALLY 3.1
Anti_Hero (4) - Paul25, Alistair, Newt, Venus
LykosHand (2) - Splargle, Walpurgis
Newt (1) - Anti_Hero
Not voted yet (2) - LykosHand, Corso

Remember: Three posts are required per day phase. Don't worry, they're not that hard to achieve! ;)

Back to the Basics I: Diffusion of Power

Night Three

The day called for Anti_Hero to be under suspicion from a man named Newt. It was unknown what his actual basis for accusing the man of treason against the state, but the others either shared their own suspicion and went for him or simply followed the man blindly. Thus, the day ended with a happy execution on one of the mafia goons who had infiltrated the town.

Whether it was luck or logic that had brought the town to this first success remains unknown, even to the one who was observing the proceedings. This day would be a turning point for how this cat-and-mouse battle will come to a close in the future days.

Anti_Hero was lynched. He was a Mafia Goon.

☆《《☆》》☆《《☆》》☆

It is now Night Three. You may not post in the thread; use the 24 hours available to you to perform your night actions if you have any.

☆《《☆》》☆《《☆》》☆

Mafioso Divergent as Game Moderator

1. Sosobean as Town Cop [Lynched D1]
 2. Paul25 as ???
 3. Corso / splargle as ???
 4. Walpurgis as ???
 5. Alistair as ???
 6. Digital Amber as Town Doctor [Lynched D2]
 7. Newt as ???
 8. Alaris as Town Doctor [Killed N1]
 9. LykosHand as ???
10. Martin994CZ -> Corso as ???
11. Jace Stormkirk as Town Doctor [Killed N2]
12. Venus as ???
13. Anti_Hero as Mafia Goon [Lynched D3]

Back to the Basics I: Diffusion of Power

Day Four

Newt, the one who had been responsible for catching Anti_Hero yesterday, arrived at his home safely and securely. He smiled because he knew what he had to do tomorrow, so he decided to get himself a good sleep. As soon as he slept, he began to dream of the future town of Serenity - a town without any threats to its peace and order, a town which had become strengthened with the tests of time and adversity.

He walked through the town with a wide smile on his face as he saw the other townspeople enjoying their day. However, as he looked up to the sky - there he saw dark skies looming upon the town. He grimaced as he saw this and immediately called for the people to run away, but it was too late. The dark clouds had settled upon the town and it began to rain. Not your normal rain; instead, beans of different size and color rained down on him and the town. And those weren't your average beans - they were of the reckoning, his greatest nightmare since birth.

Newt had been sleeping well until halfway into his sleep, someone had crept into his home and strangled him until he died.

As they say, "Good dreams never last."

Newt was killed. He was a Town Cop.

☆《《☆》》☆《《☆》》☆

It is now Day Four. You may now post in the thread; use the 48 hours available to you to discuss on whom to lynch.

☆《《☆》》☆《《☆》》☆

Mafioso Divergent as Game Moderator

1. Sosobean as Town Cop [Lynched D1]
 2. Paul25 as ???
 3. splargle as ???
 4. Walpurgis as ???
 5. Alistair as ???
 6. Digital Amber as Town Doctor [Lynched D2]
 7. Newt as Town Cop [Killed N3]
 8. Alaris as Town Doctor [Killed N1]
 9. LykosHand as ???
10. Martin994CZ -> Corso as ???
11. Jace Stormkirk as Town Doctor [Killed N2]
12. Venus as ???
13. Anti_Hero as Mafia Goon [Lynched D3]

Oh no Newt is dead :/. And why i'm suspicious? I rc yesterday and i tried to protect walpurgis last night, because i thought that mafia wanted walpurgis dead. So yeah i have already used my ability. Anyway i hope that someone have some info for us.

R.i.p Newt, thanks for being the potential mafia judge last day. At least a Mafia is down.

Well, imo Lykoshand, Venus and Alistair are innocent towns and tbh I think this tactic may have been used by mafia:

#3 Mafia may jump between wagons.

Very well, The two players who used this are Walpurgis and Splargle. This justifies that they are the suspicious player around here atm and I may proceed with voting to lynch any of the above. However......

btw any investigation report, Anyone? Oh yeah, I see that Venus may have investigated Alistair and the result he received was surprising. Alright, for now I'll trust Venus and target him. 

Vote: Alistair

I'm yet skeptical about this though.....

Even before joining this game I found Ali suspicious, but it was just my gut feeling. But now I wonder why he did that move... Also, we can't be sure of Paul's innocence now.

However there's another thing I noticed: when Venus accused Walpurgis she said "If I can't protect myself then I will at least go down giving out the least amount of information possible". That's not the way to help town, isn't it?

Imo one between Ali and Walpurgis is likely to be mafia (maybe even both), so I'll vote 

[Eliminate] Alistair 

for today and Walpurgis tomorrow

Paul pls. You bring up a very valid point that would justify a vote against splargle or walpurgis, then decide to vote me merely to follow Venus' words. After stating that you think Venus, Lykos and I are all innocent. Makes no sense buddy. *le long sigh*

No matter. I personally suspect Corso now because this game reminds me a lot of Owner's Market, where the mafia basically won by AFKing. Corso failed to meet the posting requirements last day, and hops on an early bandwagon today? That's hallmark behavior of a maf goon imo.

For this reason, [Eliminate] Corso.

That said, I don't mind too much if you guys lynch me today. It's not the preferable outcome because it's yet another missed chance to lynch a mafia goon, but at least my death will prove Paul's innocence, and hopefully cast suspicions on the appropriate players.

Just keep in mind that you'll end up in a 3v2 come the following morning, so you guys better not screw this up.

I was afk because I had that exam. Also I already stated my main suspects, I started from you because you already have some votes, so it would make no sense to vote for Walpurgis. I would change my vote if she had more than you

Guest Sparkin'

Y'know, it's really easy to explain why Alistair is a good lynch.

The reason is, Newt died as a cop with a guilty report on Anti_hero, which means Anti was definitely his guilty report.

Newt hadn't voted Anti before D3, so the correct assumption is that he received that report on N2/D3. Which means that Newt's D2 Cop claim is more probable than Alistair's.

Tl'dr: Alistair claimed N2 Cop, but Newt was the real N2 Cop.

Y'know, it's really easy to counter this argument. The time of our respective NAs was randomized when Dive gave us our role PMs. In other words there can be several N2 cops in the same game.

EDIT: I looked at the OP and Dive even explicitly stated it:

* It is possible for multiple players to have the same role and have the same night of activation.

Noteworthy point Venus and as that has been countered by Alistair stating full proof evidence, I think it's not too late:

Vote: Walpurgis

Since he had changed from Anti's wagon to Lykoshand.

But Lykoshand...Idk why did you protect the one who voted to lynch you......