[Game Over!] Back to the Basics I: Diffusion of Power

Daniel Blackworth

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will admit that although a N1 cop giving info should be nice nice, we have no way of knowing weather or not they are simply s maf who is claiming his friend is a goody. That being said, my action will happen in a few nights. A cop report would be nice though

Guest Sparkin'

Ne, we can just wait for the N1 cop to give their report. There's no reason to be afraid of anything.

@DigitalAmber: I find the part where you think that the cop can be a mafia claiming their friend to be innocent. Why do you have this idea?

@DigitalAmber Please avoid giving hints, even vague, about when your night action is going to take place. This could help the mafia optimize their killing sequence.

It's entirely possible that a maf would lie to make an ally look innocent, but should their lie be exposed in a way or another, not only the liar but also the person they tried to cover would be painted as targets. So I doubt the mafia would resort to this. It's still a possibility though.

ROLES
4-6 Night Specific Cops: On a specific night, you may check a player to discover their alignment. [One-time]

4-6 Night Specific Doctors: On a specific night, you may protect a player from death. [One-time]

3 Mafia Goons: Each night phase, one of you may kill another player. Additionally, you have access to a chat during the night phase and are informed of the number of doctors and cops in the setup at the start of the game.

just in case the mafia has thought of this idea i will say what i have seen as possibility's that they could do.

1. claim to be x night cop and claim one of their member is town cause there can be cops who have same night 

2. claim to be x night cop and town being lynched is town to give yourself credit

3. claim to be x night cop and claim random town is town to give yourself credit

and here is best way to counter it (if able) real cop investigates the claimer during the time they can

and good luck to all doctors cause that is just wild guessing with 2 thing against you being choosing town and being the kill for the night

Guest Sparkin'

And here I was, waiting for some slip.

Fine by me.

[Un-eliminate] DigitalAmber

[Eliminate] walpurgis

I claim N1 cop with a guilty on walpurgis.

I didn't say that before because what Amber said about a mafia claiming n1 cop interested me and caused suspicions about him on me. I'd wait until something of the sort happened (claim n1 cop)

And here we go!

Not even a counter argument, I see

I can't counter-argument, all I have is my word and I acknowledge it isn't enough. I probably would vote me too.

If I can't protect myself then I will at least go down giving out the least amount of information possible. 

I wonder if anyone actually checked me last night. It would help as I am inno and don’t appreciate the bandwagon. Alistair me if you wish. I am suspucious of the people who instantly bw Walpurgis, although I would have done the same. I have no info and I doubt I can get any. I must ask why y’all insist on bwing me. I hope more cops can give info.