[Game Over!] Back to the Basics I: Diffusion of Power

Daniel Blackworth

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Even if walpurgis always voted on me and she is telling that i'm mafia, my theory is that she's innocent. So i will follow my instinct. I will not vote her but i don't really know who to be honest, Venus said that he's cop, Ali for me is telling the truth, i don't really know what to think about Jonny, but for now i will trust him, so i will vote: 

[Eliminate] Corso 

Same i didn't voted for you, i have voted Corso. I don't fully believe you because like i said i'm following my theories, where i think that walpurgis is innocent and that's why i chose to protect her last night, i have nothing about you. But don't get me wrong i'm still thinking that you could be innocent, don't worry. And honestly i'm waiting the end of the day, because i want to see if my theories are right.

11 minutes ago, splargle said:

Image result for got em gif

Lykos, be aware that I haven't voted for you yet, but probably won't get the chance to so this defensiveness isn't helping you;3

Please tell me why you don't believe me. For me to reconsider both of your sentencing, you'd need to make me reevaluate Ali&Paul's double team, and Venus. I know of my innocence, and the mafia know who's on their side

Yellow press?;D If I need to restate why I'm so suspicious of you both, then I will

Tomorrow will tell who the last remaining mafia are either way

7 - 2 remaining mafia - 2 deaths = 3 townies against two mafias, you will have to choose carefully

6 minutes ago, splargle said:

Walpurgis sincerely, why have you been voting Lykos? each time, what was your reasoning (just gonna go back and double check how many days its been in a row)

It seemed that he was acting a bit weird, I didn't really have anything against him. I think I said it earlier.

@splargle I unvoted Anti because: 

1) Newt said that he was a Doctor, so then i have decided to unvote Anti because he haven't proof about him. But today we have found that he was a cop for real, so that means Newt had proof about Anti for real. 

2) Like i said, i thought that both of them were innocent. 

These are the reasons where i have decide to unvote Anti. 

Second question: 

"Why protect Walpurgis last night?" 

Because like i have already said, i thought (and i'm still thinking) that she's innocent and also i thought that mafia wanted dead her. That's why i have decided to protect her last night.

1. Sosobean as Town Cop [Lynched D1]
 2. Paul25 as Cop

3. splargle as Doctor
 4. Walpurgis as Doctor

5. Alistair as Cop
 6. Digital Amber as Town Doctor [Lynched D2]
 7. Newt as Town Cop [Killed N3]
 8. Alaris as Town Doctor [Killed N1]
 9. LykosHand as Doctor

10. Corso as ???
11. Jace Stormkirk as Town Doctor [Killed N2]
12. Venus as Cop
13. Anti_Hero as Mafia Goon [Lynched D3]

I was doing this expecting to lift the suspicion off of me and put the focus on those who roleclaimed cop but.

@splargle overlooking rules happens all the time tbh, and Venus is no stranger to exploiting all the resources at his disposal, even as town (I'd go as far as saying especially as town) to try and weed out confessions/information from other players, so what he did with me earlier wasn't particularly suspicious in my eyes. It's more of a sign that he's actually contributing. Besides, he wouldn't have willingly "overlooked" the rules just to corner me and get me lynched, cuz he knows I'm smart enough to read the OP and debunk his accusation if possible.

tl;dr I have no hard evidence but I'm inclined to townread him atm. That said he's a good player, so he's definitely able to pokerface as mafia.

I love the Alien gif xD

Not gonna repeat the same thoughts what Ali said in a different angle.

I believe, Lia's death as Mafia will prove Corso or Lykos sooner or later.

And in case, Lia is TRCing, a few players (including me)  may be perceived as scums. 

I can report everything I've done today to show that I didn't have time to make a post (I can be very slow to write) if you want.

First of all I'm (or, actually, Martin was) the N1 doctor, but he didn't use his ability.

As for my vote, I have no idea who's mafia. Honestly, my vote would be almost random as the only role I know is mine. At times like this I usually abstain by voting myself, however I already have one or two votes, and if I get lynched we have 0% chance to get a mafia. To avoid this scenario

[Eliminate] Walpurgis

At least we have more than 0% chance to get an enemy

Jonny 9 minutes between calling me and voting me!? Writing this took me more than that

VOTE AND POST HISTORY 4.2
2. Paul25 (6) - Alistair -> Walpurgis
3. splargle (26) - Alistair -> LykosHand -> Alistair -> Walpurgis -> Venus -> Walpurgis -> Corso -> Walpurgis
4. Walpurgis (13) - LykosHand -> Splargle
5. Alistair (13) - Corso -> Walpurgis
9. LykosHand (11) - Splargle -> Unvote -> Corso
10. Corso (5) - Alistair -> Unvote -> Walpurgis
12. Venus (8) - Alistair -> Walpurgis

VOTE TALLY 4.2
Walpurgis (5) - Paul25, splargle, Venus, Alistair, Corso
Splargle (1) - Walpurgis
Corso (1) - LykosHand
Not voted yet (2) - None

Remember: Three posts are required per day phase. Don't worry, they're not that hard to achieve! ;)

12 Hours Extension

Now I think that you're not a scum. For no reason, I think either Jonny or Lykos are the remaining scums. :Pensive:

And I sense the presence of absence of mine next d.p :(( My ability is not going to be tonight though. *Facepalm

Back to the Basics I: Diffusion of Power

Night Four

Accusations were passed around like playing cards on a table. "I see through your lies!" one of the citizens of the town of Serenity screams as he points to another citizen.

"I'm innocent! Where are you even getting your accusations from?" The person said.

"You clearly lied about being the cop last two nights!"

"Excuse me? Have you read the mechanics at all?"

And then the discussion turned to a different side. Accusations were pointed to Walpurgis.

"I'm a Doctor!" She said.

"Why did you roleclaim then if you said you weren't going to?" Another asked.

"Because you've all been mean." She replied. "Why are you looking at me with eyes of hatred? I did nothing wrong!"

Some of the others saw reason, but they voted anyway because the majority of the players were on her. 

Walpurgis was lynched. She was a Town Doctor.

☆《《☆》》☆《《☆》》☆

It is now Night Four. You may not post in the thread; use the 24 hours available to you to perform your night actions if you have any.

☆《《☆》》☆《《☆》》☆

Mafioso Divergent as Game Moderator

1. Sosobean as Town Cop [Lynched D1]
 2. Paul25 as ???
 3. splargle as ???
 4. Walpurgis as Town Doctor [Lynched D4]
 5. Alistair as ???
 6. Digital Amber as Town Doctor [Lynched D2]
 7. Newt as Town Cop [Killed N3]
 8. Alaris as Town Doctor [Killed N1]
 9. LykosHand as ???
10. Martin994CZ -> Corso as ???