[Game Over!] Back to the Basics I: Diffusion of Power

Daniel Blackworth

1 hour ago, Corso said:

However there's another thing I noticed: when Venus accused Walpurgis she said "If I can't protect myself then I will at least go down giving out the least amount of information possible". That's not the way to help town, isn't it?

What I had in mind when I said that is that if I claimed to be x role for y night then the mafia would be able to optimize their kills (like newt did not actually revealing his cop role) 

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why did he RC before though?

Flashbacks of market owner where he gravely lied.

I'm not sure but at least If you die today as a town, Lykos may get lynched next day proving that he's guilty to some extent. And yeah I'm yet doubtful that he protected the one who tried to lynch him. Hypothetical case though.

Well let's see...

I know of my own innocence.

I know Paul25 is innocent.

Venus' attempt at exposing me as a liar is good contribution to the scumhunt, so I townread him.

I've already stated my suspicions about Corso. I admit that blaming him for failing to meet the posting requirement wasn't cool, but the dubious bandwagoning still stands.

I don't know what to think of splargle. He seems to try and analyze what's going on, which is good, but the gifs disturb me T.T

I have mild suspicions on Lykos-kun. I don't remember him stating any strong opinions or actively contributing to the hunt.

My guts tell me not to vote for walpurgis, but that's about it, I don't have any evidence to clear her name. Not to mention the 2 players I trust the most are voting for her.

So my suspects are Corso, Lykos and walpurgis. I think I'll keep my current vote for now, but lynching any of these 3 looks like a good idea to me.

Oh I didn't think of it that way Walpiurgis, thanks for your clarification (neutral read now).

@Alistair your fakeclaim still looks very scummy imo: if you're a cop, why saying you aren't? If you're a doctor, why claiming a cop that has already used its action? If you're mafia, you could disguise as cop to make your ally look town, right?

Another question: if you're not the N2 cop, how do you know Paul is innocent?

At the moment my main suspects are Alistair and Paul, so I'll keep my vote

Huh wat

I never said I wasn't the N2 cop...? I even provided evidence to establish that it was possible for both me and Newt to be N2 cops

I am a N2 cop, which is how I know Paul's innocence. I never made any fakeclaim.

On a side note fakeclaiming to be a cop just to make another player look innocent would be just plain idiotic, because all it takes is one of the accomplices to die for the other to be exposed as a liar.

Have to admit I kinda dunno where the bandwagon on my ass is coming from, since the one thing incriminating me was Venus' theory that it was impossible for me to be a N2 cop, theory that has since then been debunked by the simple application of the game's rules.

but ok I guess ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Tfw your brain does not realize "it's not (false) = it's true". Ok all my leads proved to be wrong, I'm clueless as always now: 

[Unovte] Alistair

Can I hide myself underground for the next 1000 years now?

Even if walpurgis voted for me, it doesn't mean that i can't protect her, i don't understand why you are so doubtful about me. And i have rc because it seems if you guys don't trust my words, then i have to do tell who i am. Anyway for now i really suspect Jonny because he voted for Ali, where for me Ali is innocent. I think that Venus only misunderstood some rules, so i don't think he is mafia honestly. About walpurgis my mind says that she's innocent. 

Then i will vote: 

[Eliminate] Splargle

If Jonny TRCed, then!!!!

Corso and Walpurgis, may be real scums so I'll stick to my vote for today.

Corso, Have you ever seen me to fc?

And I wonder, when can I use my NA. The game is coming to an end soon and I don't think I can use it though :sob:

I know that you have rc Jonny, but like i said i think that Ali is innocent and i haven't said "i'm sure about that". If he will end up maf, well then my theories are wrong. I have nothing about you, i can have right or not, i don't really know, i'm just following my theories, nothing more. Honestly i'm curious too to see if Ali did a fakeclaim or not, for now i will trust Ali. For now i will unvote you Jonny, i will try to trust you. Don't make me regret this choice. 

[Unvote] Splargle

VOTE AND POST HISTORY 4.1
2. Paul25 (5) - Alistair -> Walpurgis
3. splargle (14) - Alistair -> LykosHand -> Alistair -> Walpurgis -> Venus -> Walpurgis
4. Walpurgis (7) - LykosHand -> Splargle
5. Alistair (11) - Corso
9. LykosHand (3) - Splargle -> Unvote
10. Corso (4) - Alistair -> Unvote
12. Venus (7) - Alistair -> Walpurgis

VOTE TALLY 4.1
Walpurgis (3) - Paul25, splargle, Venus
Splargle (1) - Walpurgis
Corso (1) - Alistair 
Not voted yet (2) - LykosHand, Corso

Remember: Three posts are required per day phase. Don't worry, they're not that hard to achieve! ;)