Laura: 20

Dr.Sigmund: 15

Taka: 26

ZEL: 21

Sirius: 14

Solaris: 21

Lin: 17

Only one option : murder ! 

Cmon Saphira you deserve my love , especially after found this fanart picture of you  ( i just love it ) :

Spoiler

Image associée

Also , if one day someone manage to do a similar picture with Lin... i will love this person for eternity :D 

edit : @Thundermaze 8/10 , ah ops wrong topoc !

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Gheist said:

As for the flame wars, I'm not talking about what's been going on so far since obviously people are mostly hurting widely disliked characters. Just wait until it narrows down and someone hurts Luna or a character someone else likes. That's when the salt starts. I think you're misunderstanding what the game is about if you think the point isn't for people to turn against each other and eventually hurt/support characters just out of spite because their favourite is dead. I don't think there will be much fun having or appreciation showing then.

Well I'm sure some will find fun in that.

weather we derail or not, it's unavoidable. people's favorites will get killed some time (just look at the typing hurt/heal we had a bit ago, fairy got killed before it the game really got going). if they want to be spiteful, they can be. if they want to come together and collude on getting one to win or another to lose, that is completely possible and barely avoidable. If this is something you don't like I suggest you do not continue this game further, as one of those things will most likely happen, if not both.

as for my vote of the day:

Cain: 24

Fern: 0

Victoria: 14

Adrienn: 20

Amaria: 21

Aya: 20

Charlotte: 21

Ciel: 20

Corey: 21

Florinia: 22

Hardy: 20

Julia: 20

Kiki: 20

Luna: 23

Noel: 20

Radomus: 13

Samson: 20

Saphira: 19

Serra: 18

Shade: 23

Shelly: 25

Terra: 19

Titania: 14

Anna: 20

DJ Arclight: 18

Bennett: 8

Blake: 18

Cal: 21

El: 21

Heather: 20

Taka: 26

Burn Blake! Burn Blake!

3 hours ago, Wolfox said:

weather we derail or not, it's unavoidable. people's favorites will get killed some time (just look at the typing hurt/heal we had a bit ago, fairy got killed before it the game really got going). if they want to be spiteful, they can be. if they want to come together and collude on getting one to win or another to lose, that is completely possible and barely avoidable. If this is something you don't like I suggest you do not continue this game further, as one of those things will most likely happen, if not both.

Just so I'm clear, by "Derail", I meant specifically flood the thread with posts that don't contain hurts/heals. And it is completely avoidable if add a rule that you can't post more than once between each hurt/heal. We could even make it not have to be your own so you could still have your discussions without making it hard to find the most recent post relevant to the game. Anyway, I've made my case so I'm done arguing about this for now until this thread ends up with multiple pages of non relevant posts or until someone misunderstands (misrepresents) my position.

As for the second part, I know very well how this works thank you and I don't know why you'd think I don't like it. Just because I'm not having conventional fun doesn't mean that I don't want to participate or that I'm not getting something out of it.

Oh no i couldn't finish of Fern :(

At least he is the first one to fall into depravity.

Bennett: 6

Blake: 18

Taka: 27

37 minutes ago, Gheist said:

Just so I'm clear, by "Derail", I meant specifically flood the thread with posts that don't contain hurts/heals. And it is completely avoidable if add a rule that you can't post more than once between each hurt/heal. We could even make it not have to be your own so you could still have your discussions without making it hard to find the most recent post relevant to the game. Anyway, I've made my case so I'm done arguing about this for now until this thread ends up with multiple pages of non relevant posts or until someone misunderstands (misrepresents) my position.

this, again, will limit the possibility of discussions too much. you can have a good argument for your case but nope, can't say shit cuz I have to wait. and before you can post your argument it might not be a good argument anymore because someone interrupted the discussion. I understand your point but placing a limit on how many times you can post between hurts/heals is not a good idea. If you feel like it is, feel free to make your own but don't expect another to just change for something like that.

• Veterans

Blake: 19

Lin: 15

Blake's an asshole, but a legitimately funny one. His lines are solid gold tbh.

Lin sucks.

Serra: 16

Titania: 15

Doesn't Titania have a King's Shield to protect her from all the Hurts?

1 hour ago, Wolfox said:
2 hours ago, Gheist said:

this, again, will limit the possibility of discussions too much. you can have a good argument for your case but nope, can't say shit cuz I have to wait. and before you can post your argument it might not be a good argument anymore because someone interrupted the discussion. I understand your point but placing a limit on how many times you can post between hurts/heals is not a good idea. If you feel like it is, feel free to make your own but don't expect another to just change for something like that.

No such rules will be added (my topic my decision, I love abusing my powah). The game is made to create subjects for conversation, even arguing, as long as it's civilised. Does anyone actually think that we do this to find out who the most popular Reborn character is? Killing dialog kills the fun.

Edit: If the standings get buried, we got @Dorcas to dig it up. :P 

Also, damn guys, you made me forget about voting.

Titania: 13

Cal: 22

@Titania Build yourself a little bridge, and get over it.

Fine I'll drop it but @Wolfox you're acting like a condescending asshole when I was just making a suggestion hoping to improve the game. I didn't come in here and demand anything. I asked nicely. Yet twice now you're telling me to piss off if I don't like it. No thanks, I think I'm gonna stay.

Ok now I'll really drop it.

Luna: 24

Bennett: 4

Corey: 22
Shelly: 23

6 minutes ago, Gheist said:

Fine I'll drop it but @Wolfox you're acting like a condescending asshole when I was just making a suggestion hoping to improve the game. I didn't come in here and demand anything. I asked nicely. Yet twice now you're telling me to piss off if I don't like it. No thanks, I think I'm gonna stay.

if that is how I came over I have to apologize as that was never my intention. I was trying to bring my point of view across while explaining why it was how I saw it like that. I never said I was good with words. Sorry that I overstepped my boundaries

Wow Fern is gone already yay

+1 Radomus, his smarts are underappreciated, -2 Serra for being useless (But if G-Gardevoir's interview is any indication, hopefully she rejoins the story soon)

Corey: 22
Radomus: 14
Serra: 14
Shelly: 23

1 hour ago, Jess said:

Edit: If the standings get buried, we got @Dorcas to dig it up. :P 

havent been taking part in this topic due to not having finished e17 yet (doesnt look like I will anytime soon either) so ill hereby hand my duties to @Jess. make me proud.

or else.

edit: I also cant entirely disagree with gheist- limiting discussion isnt always a bad thing because in the end this isnt a discussion thread. its just a place where we gather to hurt shit like glaceon, fern and salamence.

30 minutes ago, Gheist said:

I apologize too if my comment before came off as condescending towards you also. I just want to people to be able to enjoy the game here. I didn't mean to be "against" anyone. So lets just have fun here, okay?

Well anyway, back to the vote.

So Fern's ded. He's just too good for everyone else on the list.

-2 Corey +1 Shelly

Corey: 20
Shelly: 24

Shade: 24
Titania: 11

Adrienn: 18
Shade: 24
Titania: 11
Solaris: 22

1 hour ago, Dorcas said:

havent been taking part in this topic due to not having finished e17 yet (doesnt look like I will anytime soon either) so ill hereby hand my duties to @Jess. make me proud.

or else.

edit: I also cant entirely disagree with gheist- limiting discussion isnt always a bad thing because in the end this isnt a discussion thread. its just a place where we gather to hurt shit like glaceon, fern and salamence.

As always Bibs is moving his responsibilities on the shoulders of others.

Finish E17 already! It's just a couple hours of gameplay! :P 

Limiting with a post to bring back order is how I prefer doing it. Putting such a strict limit like 1 non-vote post per person is too strict imo.

2 hours ago, Gheist said:

I didn't see where @Wolfox told you to piss off. He only said that if you really want that rule that badly, nobody stops you from creating another hurt/heal topic with your rules applied.

@Gheist I've argued with you before and I have come to the conclusion that you get quite opinionated and hot-tempered when people don't share your opinion (much like myself, why we kinda had a heated argument too), but please avoid calling the other names (e.g. asshole, etc.).

Regardless, we're all here to have fun, so I won't limit anyone from casually chatting between their votes, as long as the conversation is on-topic (sharing opinions on why they like/dislike characters). That concludes the argument.

2 hours ago, Wolfox said:

if that is how I came over I have to apologize as that was never my intention. I was trying to bring my point of view across while explaining why it was how I saw it like that. I never said I was good with words. Sorry that I overstepped my boundaries

I was just annoyed but don't worry about it. Apology accepted.

@Dragoknight

Absolutely unnecessary. Your comment was fine otherwise I would have called it out. I have no issue with people simply disagreeing with me.

@Jess

Ohhhh, now I remember you. I don't know whether I should gloat about being right last time, ignore you and move on, or respond to what you just wrote.

Nah, it's pretty obvious I'm gonna respond either way.

43 minutes ago, Jess said:

I didn't see where @Wolfox told you to piss off.

Jesus Christ. Obviously he didn't use those exact words but that's what I got from his posts. I don't like pussyfooting around things like this. If I think somebody is trying to insult me while sitting on their high horse and hiding behind nice words, I'm gonna call them out and figure out what's going on. I have no interest in playing these little words games.

55 minutes ago, Jess said:

I've argued with you before and I have come to the conclusion that you get quite opinionated and hot-tempered when people don't share your opinion

Oh yea, that's an understatement. 9 years on the YouTube comment section will do that to you. But I guess that's not where I am so fine, I'll try to keep it civil. Maybe I can just insult people by using sarcasm or something. No promises though.

2 minutes ago, Gheist said:

I was just annoyed but don't worry about it. Apology accepted.

@Dragoknight

Absolutely unnecessary. Your comment was fine otherwise I would have called it out. I have no issue with people simply disagreeing with me.

@Jess

Ohhhh, now I remember you. I don't know whether I should gloat about being right last time, ignore you and move on, or respond to what you just wrote.

Nah, it's pretty obvious I'm gonna respond either way.

Jesus Christ. Obviously he didn't use those exact words but that's what I got from his posts. I don't like pussyfooting around things like this. If I think somebody is trying to insult me while sitting on their high horse and hiding behind nice words, I'm gonna call them out and figure out what's going on. I have no interest in playing these little words games.

if you get "Piss Off" from "If you don't like it maybe you shouldn't play" then I believe I might have to take my apology back. while I never meant saying that I never said anything that could be taken as "Piss Off" without twisting some words mentally