Reborn characters Hurt/Heal (post E17)

Jess

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

true, yet I believe that he knew El was not fully hypnotized or was playing a part and simply played the part needed to fool Elias. I legit feel like Radomus is a few steps ahead everytime you speak to him and that's pretty refresing

I like Ramodus because he seems to know what he wants and clearly he is good at manipulating people in order to achieve his goals. His motives are still left a mystery to us but clearly he knows something that he isn't willing to give up.

I wouldn't neccesarily describe the whole Circ de Astaer (spelling?) fiasco "filler" as @Azeria puts it, quite the opposite actually. Ramodus knows that he has the upper hand, so he is simply using the scenario to gain as much information about Team Meteor and El's motives. He isn't the greatest person, as he is willing to use two random kids (how old is Cain anyway), but he clearly knows when to act and when not to.

@NickCrash is right. Because of his actions, we now destroyed El's whole Subseven cult. And I think we're all forgetting about Adrienn here. Because he allowed El to escape, we now know of the Circ de Astaer, some crazy time travel deal, and El's plans. And we have a new friend.

What I find most interesting is his need to have the Amethyst Pendant (I think it was that one). Clearly his intent doesn't lie with Team Meteor, and he seems confident in the player character's abilities. So why is he holding on to it?

He knows something about Team Meteor. And whatever it is, having the Amethyst Pendant will benefit him. I find him absolutely intriguing and all his actions seem extremely well thought out. it's certainly quite refreshing considering a number of characters are clearly not the brightest

adrienn was not the sharpest tool in astrae

also, what information did radomus even get from this? there's no instance of el actually revealing something radomus wouldn't know of. not to mention he and that fucking gardevoir could shut down the subseven cult at any time

sure, he's smarter than most characters, but he's still an ass with an ego the size of reborn's filler

38 minutes ago, Hycrox said:

adrienn was not the sharpest tool in astrae

also, what information did radomus even get from this? there's no instance of el actually revealing something radomus wouldn't know of. not to mention he and that fucking gardevoir could shut down the subseven cult at any time

sure, he's smarter than most characters, but he's still an ass with an ego the size of reborn's filler

Ramodus learned that the astrae existed in the first place. He clearly was suprised upon first going down there. Upon allowing El to come back with him, despite that backfiring with Luna's capture, he learned of the Subseven sanctum (maybe not him directly, but he essentially hired the player character to go find Luna and I'm sure Luna told him all about it). And finally, he now knows that  the four keystones very important to Team Meteor and will not stop until they get them.

I highly doubt Ramodus could of taken care of a cult he had no previous knowledge of. Is he an ass? Sure. But just because you don't like him, it doesn't mean you can downplay his actions. He might have a huge ego but so far he has proven to be the most capable character in terms of getting what they want.

Intelligent? sure. Overcomplicated? hell yea.

Let's divide this in 3:

Subseven Sanctum: either he already knew about the sanctum, thus making everything the player did useless, or he didn't, meaning he found out about it on his own, and the player went on a wild goose chase on this one. Endgame's still the same. I'm leaning towards the first one tbh, since he was already disguised as a cultist at the end. So, he sent the player there for nothing.

Keystones: he lived with Luna, who had a keystone, and El as a father. He definitely knew of the importance of the stones long before the player even showed up. Yet again, this lead to nothing new. He also knew about El's connections to Team Meteor beforehand, either from Luna, or from somewhere else.

Astrae: He found Adrienn, sure, but it was by chance. No great merit in that, since he was going there just to... why did he go there again? He knew he had nothing to lose by laying back. In fact, Meteor's goons could have taken Luna when he was out. And either he didn't know about the existence of the place, so he took us there just to look into it, which is uhhhhhh all right i guess? but that should have been his initial pretext then. Again, more likely that he knew about the place and took us there just to give El some exposition and to make us face an arceus.

Basically, all Radomus did was being an excuse to give exposition to the characters around him. Idrc if he's an ass, but I dislike him because he made us go in circles for no reason, his scheme is an overcomplicated mess, and he's a pretty dull character. His lines are bland, and he doesn't get much development, or interesting relations with other characters. He just doesn't really bring anything new to the table.

@Hycrox That's the thing though. Luna ran away, and one day just showed up there. For all we know, Ramodus has no knowledge of El or what the keystones are. I believe he says that Luna doesn't talk about her past, so there is no way for Ramodus to know.

Another thing is that El showed up as Serra's gym. El was looking for Luna. If he knew who Ramodus was, he would of immediately left and went to Ramodus. But instead he stayed and learned from Bennett that Luna could be with Ramodus.

As for why he went to the Astrae, most likely to actually learn what El was up to. If he could of ended the situation there, he would of done so. He seems to want to please Luna, he would of just had Gardevoir poof back. But this allowed him to learn of the Astrae and what El was after.

And the Subseven debacle, again, there is almost no possible way for him to know of its existence. Overall, just assuming he knew everything, which is highly unlikely, is being extremely close minded really.

Ever hear of Occam's razor? Why would Ramodus "make us go in circles for no reason"? Your reasoning doesn't really add up other than "I found the whole situation annoying so I don't like him."

El and Radomus knew each other. He seems to have deep connections to Team Meteor.

Luna goes into Radomus's care as soon as we reach Serra's estate. She had been living with them alongside Gardevoir, who is Radomus's closest pokemon.

If Radomus knew something about Luna's past, it was via Gardevoir

It is heavily hinted that Radomus is Anna's father, and he knew about the pendant. 

One could assume he didn't know the amethyst pendant was a keystone, but he certainly knows now. He asked to take it for safekeeping.

When Radomus sends us to the goose hunt into 7th street and then the sanctum, it's done in purpose to find El's headquarters and destroy him.

The player is sent as a distraction, making Radomus's infiltration much easier and thus successful. 

In the Astrae, he reveals how El's schemes are dangerous and thus he should not be trusted.

Granted he knows how the player interacts with authorities and they hold their word in high regard, that's valuable information.

Consider that Radomus is supposedly fighting for Luna's custody, and thus his own word is not to be trusted.

After Luna is saved, she escapes in the valley, and there you have to battle Bennett, who's a creep with a type advantage against her.

Once all these stories are completed, Luna is safe, but most importantly, free.

Don't mind me, just digging up the current standings...

Also, Radomus 100% knew El and his Team Meteor connections himself. Maybe from inside. Otherwise, how could Radomus obtain a Team Meteor grunt and Arceus Cultist disguise?

My question is, if Radomus only met Luna (for the first time I mean) when she left Serra's place with G.Gardevoir, and granted that G.Gardevoir was Radomus' Pokemon all along, then maybe Radomus was the one who sent G.Gardevoir to befriend Luna, and manipulated her (practically sending Luna the vibes of loneliness knowing this would make her want to fill the gap in his heart and move to his place) to save her from her father? Which means that @Wolfox is right, and Radomus is always 3-4 steps ahead...

Just a thought...

Let that sink in...

Spoiler

Let+that+sink+in+_d96e4350f007fac35cb295

Sorry Wolfox... :D 

Cain: 24
Victoria: 14

Adrienn: 18
Amaria: 21
Aya: 20
Charlotte: 21
Ciel: 20
Corey: 20
Florinia: 22
Hardy: 20
Julia: 20
Kiki: 20
Luna: 24
Noel: 20
Radomus: 12
Samson: 21
Saphira: 19
Serra: 14
Shade: 24
Shelly: 24
Terra: 19
Titania: 11
Anna: 20
DJ Arclight: 18
Bennett: 4
Blake: 19
Cal: 22
El: 21
Heather: 18
Laura: 20
Dr.Sigmund: 15
Taka: 28
ZEL: 21
Sirius: 14

Solaris: 22
Lin: 15

8 minutes ago, Jess said:

Don't mind me, just digging up the current standings...

Also, Radomus 100% knew El and his Team Meteor connections himself. Maybe from inside. Otherwise, how could Radomus obtain a Team Meteor grunt and Arceus Cultist disguise?

My question is, if Radomus only met Luna (for the first time I mean) when she left Serra's place with G.Gardevoir, and granted that G.Gardevoir was Radomus' Pokemon all along, then maybe Radomus was the one who sent G.Gardevoir to befriend Luna, and manipulated her (practically sending Luna the vibes of loneliness knowing this would make her want to fill the gap in his heart and move to his place) to save her from her father? Which means that @Wolfox is right, and Radomus is always 3-4 steps ahead...

Just a thought...

Let that sink in...

Reveal hidden contents

Let+that+sink+in+_d96e4350f007fac35cb295

Sorry Wolfox... :D 

Damn it Jess... You're just too good for us.

• Veterans

Julia: 20
Saphira: 19
Sirius: 15

Lin: 13

New day, new heal, same old hurt.

Sirius is horrid. Garbage, the devil in reborn himself and he does that job very well. No sob story, no freudian excuse, just pure, slimey, pyromaniacal evil in this one, gotta respect that, along with his new team putting up a surprisingly good fight.

Lin sucks.

Well , it's useless to heal Lin now , more guys are hurting her than healing.

So.

Lin suck.

And Azery smell.

Julia: 18
Saphira: 20

Boom Julia , your team on redux were f********************************************

Titania: 11+1=12
Bennett: 4-2=2

titania more like THICCTANIA  RAWWWWR XDXDXD

Titania: 12
Bennett: 0
Cal: 23

there are only two respectable Bug users in reborn. @Jess and Shelly. Bennett can hang out withCal's Magmortar

Edited by Wolfox
Whoopsy Daisey. Forgot the C in Cain

well ye, radomus is always ahead of us. but that can be at least a little bit more entertaining. fuck that gardevoir tho, annoying pos

Florinia: 23

Titania: 10

1 hour ago, Hycrox said:

well ye, radomus is always ahead of us. but that can be at least a little bit more entertaining. fuck that gardevoir tho, annoying pos

You know, the hentai part of the internet has been ogling on that for years now.

9 hours ago, Jess said:

Luna had left her house. So her denying her father is simply trauma. Radomus had nothing to do with it. 

I doubt Radomus sent GG to Serra, since she's running her own journalist business, and even if he did, it would be Serra his target and not Luna. 

What you suggest wouldn't make strategic sense, since Luna's emotional void is covered by Serra, and she has been staying with them quite a while. She has her own room, decorated to her tastes. If she left, it was due to Bennett being a creep. 

I doubt Radomus would committ an indirect kidnapping, since Luna doesn't acknowledge El as her father, thus Radomus wouldn't have got that info from herself to use it against El. It was more probable that Radomus realized what power he was holding the moment El tried to abduct GG. 

Adrienn: 16

Titania: 10
Anna: 21

thank god that guy is gone

i took screenshots just in case 

anyway

Titania: 10+1=11

Solaris: 22-2=20

i lied when i told taka i dont hate his father

did aegislash swept you guys to hate titania that much?

Radomus: 13

Heather: 16

Solaris: 20

5 hours ago, Wolfox said:

there are only two respectable Bug users in reborn. @Jess and Shelly. Bennett can hang out withCal's Magmortar

Amen to that! :D 

Also, a cold STEEL bullet hits the heart of the queen of hatred.

Corey: 21

Titania: 9

5 minutes ago, Jess said:

Amen to that! :D 

Also, a cold STEEL bullet hits the heart of the queen of hatred.

Corey: 21

Titania: 9

and victim of a clingy sociopath! :-D

33 minutes ago, ArcherEric said:

and victim of a clingy sociopath! :-D

Nah, Amaria's at full blown psychopathy at this point. Literally tried to murder the player character. Just in case that slipped your mind.

Oh, but that is why I love you two, my maniacal little devil and your mentally unstable lover.

Corey: 19