[GAME OVER] Shining Bright: Survivor

Bazaro

17 hours ago, Venus said:

ECKk932.gif

"No, that's wrong!"

Hide contents

I'm sorry but I was visited last night.

I was attacked...

Say, if nobody visited me, how could someone have attacked me?

How do you explain that?

NO, you are wrong

I can't really prove it though, the GM told me that but he won't cofirm it so, you're free to not believe .. althought i should thank you, now i know who to vote [Vote] Venus

• Replies 351
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Let's see how everyone's doing...

Venus (1) - Amine

Paul (2) - NickCrash, Jace

sosobean (1) - Corso

Corso (6) - Venus, Paul, Lykoshand, Newt, DigitalAmber, Alistair

Not Voting (4) - Divergent, sosobean, Roswell, Megagun

=== 6 hours remain ===

Guest Sparkin'
28 minutes ago, Amine Chankey3ft7 said:

NO, you are wrong

I can't really prove it though, the GM told me that but he won't cofirm it so, you're free to not believe .. althought i should thank you, now i know who to vote [Vote] Venus

I thought we had an alliance...

Yet you still vote me.

That's proof enough of a treason.

Zeus was quite pleased with his latest celestial battlefield. And now it was time to cover the sun once more, for the true spectacle. But before that...

"Is this form you bring before me that of Corvus?" Zeus asked. That crow had been nothing but trouble to the gods, even slipping into this battlefield. The constellations huddled and pushed one randomly to the front, just ready to get it over with.

Zeus took one look at Corso and knew it was not who he was looking for. "This is not Corvus! Do you take me for a fool?" Without waiting for a response, Zeus nodded to Apollo, and so began another Night.

=== EVENT ===

Tonight only, each player will be allowed to send one semi-anonymous message to any (living) role of their choice. It may be whatever you like, but please don't send an essay.

By "semi-anonymous" I mean that the person you message will know which role sent the message.

=== EVENT===

Paul (2) - NickCrash, Jace

sosobean (1) - Corso

Corso (8) - Divergent, Venus, Paul, Lykoshand, Newt, DigitalAmber, Amine, Alistair

Jace (1) - sosobean

Not Voting (4) - Roswell, Megagun

=== Corso has been Lynched Day 2. Their role is: ===

=== Cancer the Crab ===

10.jpg

5 HP

You take 1 reduced damage from all sources including Lynch, but not Poison.

Attack - Deal 1 damage.

=== Incorrect! ===

That's not Corvus...

Corso takes 1 damage. They are still alive.

Any players who correctly guessed the Hunted will receive a small Shield.

=== It is now Night 2 ===

Don't forget to send in your Night Actions, as well as your Message, if you choose to. If you do not send a Message tonight, you may not send one later.

Attack Order:

Aquila

Sagittarius

Hercules

Scorpio

Capricorn

Cygnus

Ursa

Cancer

Gemini

Taurus

Draco

Corvus

- Mafioso Divergent - ???

2 - Venus - ???

3 - Paul25 - ???

4 - sosobean - ???

5 - Corso - Cancer, the Crab

6 - LykosHand - ???

7 - Newt - ???

8 - DigitalAmber - ???

9 - NickCrash - ???

10 - Amine Chankey3ft7 - ???

11 - Roswell - Orion, the Hunter [N1]

12 - Jace Stormkirk - ???

13 - Megagun - ???

14 - Alistair - ???

And that will end our third night of action! Nobody died tonight either... weird.

Oh well, let's get back to it! Today's Hunted will be...

=== Ursa ===

Happy hunting!

1 - Mafioso Divergent - ???

2 - Venus - ???

3 - Paul25 - ???

4 - sosobean - ???

5 - Corso - Cancer, the Crab

6 - LykosHand - ???

7 - Newt - ???

8 - DigitalAmber - ???

9 - NickCrash - ???

10 - Amine Chankey3ft7 - ???

11 - Roswell - Orion, the Hunter [N1]

12 - Jace Stormkirk - ???

13 - Megagun - ???

14 - Alistair - ???

Time to get the beartraps out!

Btw the night was very peaceful as far as I'm concerned. Which is great.

I think Dive's up to something, which is kinda scary but I'll wait and see what he has to say.

Guest Sparkin'

I don't like how this is going. First, Amine votes me and I'm attacked several times during the night, leaving me with only 1 HP. What happened?

And Amine lying about visiting me, and then NickCrash defending Amine in some way, I'm inclined to believe that I've been betrayed.

[Eliminate] NickCrash

Good to see that no one is dead ^^. Btw someone received a message last night? Honestly i didn't. 

I wonder who could be Ursa. Well i think that we will go for a random lynch, i guess. 

Venus has been attacked several times, i hope that someone haven't betrayed him.

Guest Sparkin'

"The alliance broke" when you could have simply explained what happened to me.

M8, you just exposed that you thought that there wasn't an alliance in the first place, just a group of people that'll not lynch you.

So this is what you've been after, huh

And Amine lying about visiting me,

and then NickCrash defending Amine in some way

First of all, there's no way of communication outside this thread.

So if I wanted to gang up on you, how exactly am I supposed to be able to do that?

Secondly, you are purposefully trying to present the facts in a reverse way. I first said that Amine is my protege (meaning I'd rather have him as part of our alliance) and then you two got into your cat-and-mouse game. Mixing me into this is the betrayal you are so desperately trying to blame me for. 

Besides, what basically Amine is saying when he mentions you weren't visited is claim Cygnus. 

With that in mind, if I assume it's a real claim, you have been visited. 

Thirdly, playing the victim in a free-for-all game won't get you sympathy. I have been attacked every single night during this game. Granted, I got me some shield the other day and minimized the damage, but I still got some. 

That claim about remaining with 1HP could easily be the Draco who only has 1HP from the start and can lose it only thanks to a lynch.

Since you were so eager to attack me, and randomly at that, I have no choice but to [Eliminate] Venus

Well, there was a way of communication outside this thread last night, but I suppose that's nitpicking...

Is this but a ploy to get Venus lynched? Did Venus betray the alliance? Did someone else betray the alliance? Am I going to stop asking rhetorical questions?

The plot thiccens...

I'm a simple man who merely wishes to live long and prosper. Let's see where this leads us.

[Eliminate] Venus