[GAME OVER] Shining Bright: Survivor

Bazaro

• Replies 351
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hm. I'm not sure we can blindly believe that Corso is low on health. Then again I'm not sure if we can believe he will indeed survive this lynch.

Also if anyone has/spots elements that could help going after Corvus for the extra shield, that would be worth considering as well.

Meanwhile, and provided nothing else comes up, I shall remain loyal to my alliance brothers for the time being.

[Eliminate] Corso

@Megagun First question: we don't. Or at least I don't. That's why I asked whether anyone had anything to help spot Corvus, in which case I'm more than willing to change my vote.

Second question: we can't have perfect trust. Given that the game is a free for all, that's impossible. It doesn't mean we can't make temporary alliances to survive, though. See Battle Royale or Hunger Games; alliances do exist, if only for a time, in this type of situation.

If Corso is low on health, then it doesn't make much sense to eliminate him. 

@Corso what made you so certain you'd die yesterday? How much HP do you have left? It might be important that you share, otherwise you hang.

That said, somebody successfully attacked me last night. I still have 1 shield, so the suspects aren't many.

That or the Libra switched me and them.

Who else was attacked? 

Well, I got that. Good to know anyway.

Btw Corso, the alliance protects its members from day lynch. We cannot check who's targeting whom during the night.

Although I'm declaring @Amine Chankey3ft7 as my protege. I shall not attack him during the night. Let that be known.

Zeus, after I'm done here, I'm coming for you!

ps: it's an ultra showdown among celestial monsters and heroes. it's more fun if we all behave a bit over-the-top

Guest Sparkin'
9 hours ago, Amine Chankey3ft7 said:

Tfw no one Visited Venus

does that mean he's harmless?

ECKk932.gif

"No, that's wrong!"

Spoiler

I'm sorry but I was visited last night.

I was attacked...

Say, if nobody visited me, how could someone have attacked me?

How do you explain that?

7 hours ago, NickCrash said:

@Paul25 We are searching for the shield. Claim your role.

Had I been the role which we are supposed to hunt for today, I would have rightly revealed my role considering that there aren't any chances I could survive. But for now, you can see me alive and may continue to see me alive in future and lynching me will rather propagate you towards the wrong path. That's it, I don't want to claim my role so soon...