[GAME OVER] Shining Bright: Survivor

Bazaro

• Replies 351
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

If you Lynch the wrong person, they still take 2 damage and get their role revealed, but you will not receive the full benefits from finding the hunted. You can still get half reward if you vote the hunted and they don't get lynched.

So the Hunter is the hunted, oh the irony~

@Bazaro can we have a list of the roles that were distributed among those in the OP? or is it up to us to figure them out?

@DigitalAmber I agree with Dive, why would you mention the Coyote and advise us to let them have kills? We can always finish off a lynched player at night by ourselves if needed.

Bazaro says we wait in line. What if someone has the Horsey role and they wish to replenish their health? Woud it not make sense for them to attack if they go first? 

Also, what I noticed is that damage output is not directly indicative of the role pool. So we might need to figure it out ourselves.

Of course, if you see a specific message like the Phoenix or the Libra one, you know for sure something's happening.

I know this is a free-for-all but giving out information can also help your own roles, so get to it. 

Guest Sparkin'

This pretty much reminds me of Nintendo Battle Royal, except that this time, it's everyone by themselves. No teamwork is possible, huh...

Regardless of there being a Bonus for lynching specific persons, I suppose the buffs aren't that great either, as they mean more attack damage, but I doubt that after this day peeps won't be targetting the same players.

No need to join forces with another players it seems.

Well, we can always join forces to get rid of people who have powerful/dangerous roles. But that would necessitate knowledge we don't currently have.

And any alliance will have to be disbanded sooner or later anyway.