[GAME OVER] Shining Bright: Survivor

Bazaro

• Replies 351
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Following Venus's Bandwagon was just a complete waste for me and others probably. I don't know If I will count on the messenger's judgement of Lykos being a Libra but instead I am thinking of polling my vote on an arbitrary target. What would happen though in case those following his bandwagon receives the shield? (Much like Roswell-Orion event) and hence, I'd better not trust anyone as everyone seems to have learned the art of deception nowadays.

Also, I don't even know what my health bar is at rn or about My Na result... :/

I may join the bandwagon unless something comes up sooner or later. Better to rely on others than to deny them ig.

Vote: Lykoshand

Feels weird however....

Guest Sparkin'

Didn't expect that this would gain speed so fast, but I'll have to see if their word is reliable, I guess. Because if so, someone knows all of our roles already. Possibly someone who has always voted the right person.

Maybe that's the anonymous author.

So, if I understand correctly, the mysterious messenger who contacted Venus:

- Somehow knew that Libra would be hunted soon.

- Somehow knew that Lykos is Libra.

Hrrmph. That's too good to be true. Especially since the one giving us this information is Venus. Someone who is supposedly rather low on health after last day. Someone we can safely get rid of only by lynching and not by night kill, too (cuz Corvus).

Lykos might or might not be Libra, I have no clue about that. But I think Venus is trying to save himself first and foremost.

Remember that the primary goal of this game isn't to get shields for guessing right, it's to eliminate others and be the last one standing.

[Eliminate] Venus

Well, Lykos got saved for now...Let’s Eliminate Venus/Corvus, I don’t really trust the messenger. Also, Corvus is spelled similar to Venus. Maybe they are Almost anigrams? Just make the C an N

, Eliminate Venus, Unvote Lykoshand

Hmm I have decided to speak.

So, last day phase Venus was Lynched. Venus voted NickCrash, who turned out to be Scorpio, but the target was Ursus. Translation. Venus lies and does not have a shield. He was lynched meaning any previous shield should be taken care of, and since we Know for certain he did not vote the correct person, we know he did not gain a new shield. For the attempt at such a strong deception implies concern over his own well being. 

[ELIMINATE] - VENUS

Hmm, it seems that Venus will likely be lynched now. I'm honestly not sure if Lykos is Libra or not, but considering we know Venus is not LIbra, I will do a random lynch in hopes of receiving a shield. 

Spoiler

No one is exempt from my list, not even Venus

I'm too lazy to screenshot, so here is a copypaste

1. Amber
  2. Amine
  3. Dive
  4. Paul
  5. Newt
  6. Corso
  7. Ross
  8. Ali
  9. NickCrash
  10. Lykos
  11. Venus
  12. Soso
  13. Jace
  14. Megagun

Well, no one is exempt from my list. No one. I said I would vote for whoever random selector got and I will. Its not Libra, but then again, Venus is not either. 

Unvote Venus, Eliminate DigitalAmber

Edited by DigitalAmber

Isn't changing your vote in hopes of receiving a shield, yet going for a vote that you claim will not give you a shield, a rather odd thing to do? If getting a shield really was your intention, you should have excluded the players you know aren't Libra from your list.

Unless... this vote does allow you to get a shield.

To be honest, it doesn’t much matter for me whether I get a shield, I just figured that if I vote Venus then I won’t get a shield. Venus will be lynched due to having 4 votes. I have no real candidates for Libra, so I put every living player in the list. Voting someone like Corso would be the same as voting Venus, so nothing really changed. I know I’m not Libra, but I said I would use rng to try to find Libra and I will vote using that rng. My own name surprisingly came up and I voted on it like I would any other name. Getting a shield or not doesn’t  bother me too much. Voting a player like Corso would be almost the same as voting Venus. I don’t lose anything from this vote, no one does. 

Oh, so Amber is Libra huh? Amber, you read my mind. I was going to vote myself at the end of the day if my role was the chosen one for the day.

Give me the lil shield, baby.

[Unvote] Venus

[Eliminate] DigitalAmber

Lykos will now be lynched instead of Corvus/Venus. I hope y’all prefer that Corvus is alive, because I am not Libra. Y’all are wasting your votes on me by the way. I would rather Lykos or Venus get lynched. Hopefully Venus b/c I don’t want Corvus alive. I like Lykos being lynched a we can mass lynch him when his constellation shows up. Feel free to vote me, I just hope Lykos gets lynched so we can discover if that messenger is valid. 

I said that i'm not Libra, that message is fake. I'm sure that the person who sent that message, is the same person who is constantly attacking me. Who voted for me, will not receive a shield.

I have to assume that you prefer to receive nothing. Anyway i have a question, you really prefer to receive nothing or you prefer to eliminate one person today?

Guest Sparkin'

I remember asking myself if I'd get a shield if I voted me, but then time to test it was short.

I think I'll [Eliminate] DigitalAmber. I bet he had the same thoughts as me.

As for that message, it was every clue that I had about the Libra, so I had to follow it, regardless if true or not.

Let's see how today's polls went!

Venus (3) - LykosHand, Alistair

Paul (1) - Jace

LykosHand (3) - Paul25, Corso, Divergent

Newt (1) - sosobean

DigitalAmber (4) - Venus, Newt, Megagun, DigitalAmber

It was close, however...

=== DigitalAmber has been selected for Lynch ===

They were...

=== Libra, the Scales ===

Related image

5 HP

You may select another player each Night. Any damage you would receive tonight is dealt to that player instead, and vice versa. This does not count as a Night Action.

You have no Attack.

=== Correct! ===

Lucky you~

DigitalAmber will take 2 damage. They are still alive.

All players who correctly voted for the Hunted will receive the appropriate Shield tonight.

== It is now Night 4 ===

Attack Order:

Draco

Cygnus

Hercules

Ursa

Sagittarius

Taurus

Gemini

Capricorn

Cancer

Aquila

Corvus

Libra

Don't forget your Night Actions! Please?

- Mafioso Divergent - ???

2 - Venus - Corvus, the Crow

3 - Paul25 - ???

4 - sosobean - ???

5 - Corso - Cancer, the Crab

6 - LykosHand - ???

7 - Newt - ???

8 - DigitalAmber - Libra, the Scales

9 - NickCrash - Scorpio, the Scorpion [N3]

10 - Amine Chankey3ft7 - ???

11 - Roswell - Orion, the Hunter [N1]

12 - Jace Stormkirk - ???