[GAME OVER] Shining Bright: Survivor

Bazaro

The sun rose once again, allowing the constellations some much needed rest. Though few had fallen, the end was growing near.

Only one constellation was snuffed out tonight: Taurus.

Alistair is dead, he was Taurus, the Bull

=== It is now Day 5 ===

Today's Hunted will be Hercules

1 - Mafioso Divergent - ???

2 - Venus - Corvus, the Crow

3 - Paul25 - ???

4 - sosobean - ???

5 - Corso - Cancer, the Crab

6 - LykosHand - ???

7 - Newt - ???

8 - DigitalAmber - Libra, the Scales

9 - NickCrash - Scorpio, the Scorpion [N3]

10 - Amine Chankey3ft7 - ???

11 - Roswell - Orion, the Hunter [N1]

12 - Jace Stormkirk - ???

13 - Megagun - ???

14 - Alistair - Taurus, the Bull [N4]

• Replies 351
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I will not join in on the hunt for draco, I want to find Hercules as he now can kill anyone who he visits(unless they guard) He is a dangerous role to keep alive. I have no real targets for Her though, so

Eliminate Mafioso Divergent

I think he is Draco because I attacked him last night and my action failed. There were other times that it failed, but the message was different. Also, I'm not Hercules. Do you guys want to do a massclaim to see who is who? My role was already hunted so I don't care, I have nothing to lose, what about you?

By the way why the fuck are you bandwagoning on me just because I voted Dive? Haven't we been doing this all time? This is the first time I'm voting someone because of a reason instead of random voting like the other days.

@Corso and @Amine Chankey3ft7 please there is no "suspecting" here. We all are enemies, and I just want to eliminate the ones who doesn't die easily first. If you prefer to lynch someone with an useless role like mine instead of a probably Draco, then sorry, but you are not playing well

@Newt

Err, Newt. That’s not how Draco works. Draco can’t block actions, he only deals 1 damage and does not allow you to see your current HP. I think Sagittarius only can block attacks and that is if Sagittarius attacks you and if you move after it. I feel like I know Newt’s role now, although I won’t reveal it yet. I hope you get lucky tonight Newt, it could very well be your last. Mafiaoso Divergent is likely Draco. I ask Hercules to visit him tonight to see if he dies(if we don’t kill him today)

Paul, Soso, Lykos, Amine, Mega, And Jace are potential Hercules. 

I suggest that that all of the people currently voting Dive/Draco keep their votes on him. For the rest of you though, I want you to vote one of the names mentioned above. It can’t be yourself and I only want one person to a name.  Draco gets lynched and whoever obtains a shield should reveal the next day. We then know who Herc is. If that one person dies, we know because no one got a shield.

Very well, if you don't want to kill The Draco now, don't put the blame on me if he wins. Also, if you know my role why would people focus it, as it's useless attacking.

I want to receive another shield for my collection, so 

[Unvote] Mafioso Divergent

[Eliminate] Sosobean

Since this is my another delayed post nvm. I will rightly move to the discussions and I will put myself forward in these judgements. I see now how wrong we were to believe that Lykos was indeed the Libra. Well, I could inculcate a value viz. an individual should come to a decision in such a way that we don't have to regret subsequently. Anyway, no time wasting and also Alistair is no more. :Sadpepe: r.i.p Thanks for your contributions.

Alright, we are today supposed to lynch Hercules which is potentially a dangerous role as inquired by most of the players and likewise, I have no notion about who the Hercules is. 

However, Newt apparently states that Dive is Draco and we should put forward our vote on him but I'm a bit hesitant to commit the same mistake I have had committed b4.

Btw, I am noticing that Jace for whatever reason is making me his target for the past few days.

With that in my brain, I would counter vote him, also with the hope of targetting a Hercules and receiving the desired appropriate shield to persevere.

Lynch: Jace Stormkirk

@Newt I don't know what you're on, but I checked my communications and apparently, my guard was not attacked. It seems that you're either lying or your action failed (by being blocked). I'm more inclined to believe it's the latter, but the former is just as likely.

[Unvote] Newt

[Vote] Sosobean

I believe this may at least be a good vote.

Newt was likely blocked, but he is 100% not Hercules. There is a chance that Dive is Draco, but Newt would have had to find that  2 nights ago. The change of Dive being Draco is at most 30%. Newt’s role is actually pretty helpful if my theory(evidence supported) is right., We shouldn’t kill him yet. Newt says he isin’t good at attacking, and says he was blocked. Unfortunately Newt, all of the roles that you could be(I narrowed it down) all deal 2 damage

I just read Newt’s claim about his role already having been hunted And things simply don’t add up. The only previously hunted role that lives was Ursa(?) and they could not have been blocked last night. So yeah, Newt is definitely lying. I would lynch, but I feel he will get lynched anyway. Dive will get MVP for dodging all these lynches

Keep your votes on Newt if they are already their, Paul Amine, and Mega are the only ones who could also be maf. Dive gets thrown in their as well b/c Newt’s posts have too many contradictions for me to be certain he is Draco.  

Eliminate Lykoshand

:rattled:

I'm a possible Mafia?! :thinking:

Anyway, Digital Amber's notions seems pretty clear to me except that one. Might be possible though that he is implying us to be mafia like role. I hate perpetuating with my dumbness.

If you're trying to say that then I'd say that you're neither right nor correct. Your statements about me exist just on the borderline. I mean, to be more clear this time my role is neither major nor minor unfortunately however. :/