[GAME OVER] Shining Bright: Survivor

Bazaro

• Replies 351
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I intend for Newt/Dive to be lynched and then I intend to determine who Herculeses is by method of the shield. If no one receives a shield then we look for the person who remained unvoted or if someone died we look and no one has a shield, we Lynch whoever the dead player voted for. You are in the list of potential Hercules’s as your role hasn’t not been confirmed. I agree with the the sosobean Lynch as I feel like keeping Newt alive helps everyone. I would not mind a vote count soon. 

I can’t be attacked directly unless my guard is broken or my abillity comes back to bite me. I choose a player and redirect all damage directed at me to them. I receive all damage they receive. I suggest everyone guards tonight, except Aquila maybe, so that Herc can’t kill another person.

Unvote LykosHand

Eliminate Megagun

Now everyone whose role we don’t know has a vote in them. If you recieve a shield then you voted Hercules. Tell us in the morning if you received one. The vote is nothing personal mega. Nobody move your votes and we find Herc tonight. 

Vote check

Paul (1) - Jace

Sosobean (3) - Divergent, Lykoshand, Newt

Lykoshand (1) - Venus

Newt (3) - sosobean, Corso, Amine

Amine (1) - Megagun

Jace (1) - Paul

Megagun (1) - DigitalAmber

No majority, huh?

You do realize that although Newt’s claims don’t add up, if at least one thing he claims is  true then he is not Herc. I will say it now. I believe Newt is, Aquila, Ursa, Capricorn, or Gemini. I’m confident Newt is Aquila because it was one of the three roles that could have been blocked last night and Newt’s claim if Dive being Draco leads me to believe he is Aquila. 

The votes are in! Wheeeere's Hercules?

Divergent (1) - Venus

Paul (1) - Jace

Sosobean (3) - Divergent, Lykoshand, Newt

Newt (3) - sosobean, Corso, Amine

Amine (1) - Megagun

Jace (1) - Paul

Megagun (1) - DigitalAmber

No majority? Laaaaame. That means no one will be lynched. How sad.

Guess we just... go to Night Phase...

But I guess if you still guessed who Hercules was, you still get a little Shield...

=== It is now Night 5 ===

Night Actions pls&ty~

Order:

Gemini

Corvus

Draco

Aquila

Cancer

Sagittarius

Hercules

Cygnus

Capricorn

Ursa

Libra

1 - Mafioso Divergent - ???

2 - Venus - Corvus, the Crow

3 - Paul25 - ???

4 - sosobean - ???

5 - Corso - Cancer, the Crab

6 - LykosHand - ???

7 - Newt - ???

8 - DigitalAmber - Libra, the Scales

9 - NickCrash - Scorpio, the Scorpion [N3]

10 - Amine Chankey3ft7 - ???

11 - Roswell - Orion, the Hunter [N1]

12 - Jace Stormkirk - ???

13 - Megagun - ???

14 - Alistair - Taurus, the Bull [N4]

The sun rises once again on yet another wonderful day. Unfortunately, nobody died last night... :( kill each other already

=== It is now Day 6 ===

The hunted will be Capricorn. Happy hunting!

And as many of you know, I decided to combine HP and Shield numbers to make things simpler. From now on, you will gain Maximum Health instead of Shields for finding the Hunted. (There's no real change going on, just cleaner numberses)

1 - Mafioso Divergent - ???

2 - Venus - Corvus, the Crow

3 - Paul25 - ???

4 - sosobean - ???

5 - Corso - Cancer, the Crab

6 - LykosHand - ???

7 - Newt - ???

8 - DigitalAmber - Libra, the Scales

9 - NickCrash - Scorpio, the Scorpion [N3]

10 - Amine Chankey3ft7 - ???

11 - Roswell - Orion, the Hunter [N1]

12 - Jace Stormkirk - ???

13 - Megagun - ???

14 - Alistair - Taurus, the Bull [N4]

You all are idiots for trying to attack me when I'm not even anyone you're looking for.

Also, Venus, stop it with the bluffs. 

But anyways, I'm Gemini. That's the reason I've hardly been harmed because I got two shields of my own. I think 3 of you attacked me tho because I lost two shields and got harmed last night.

[Vote] Paul

I hadn't been able to do anything due to a personal issue on my side. Nothing personal though, that's just due to my pc which died again and I had to fix it to resume my communications in the forum. Also, More exams incoming.

Anyway, I did nothing and attacked no one and If you want to lynch me today, you can. I won't have any oppositions from my perspective. In a hypothetical case, I might have received a shield last night as well as got attacked. Idk for now.