Hurt and Heal: Starter Pokemon Lines (Winner: Piplup with 18(!) points)

Jess

Maybe we should start a Hurt&Heal about which generation is the best, since 90% of the comments on the last two pages is about that...

Although I also take this chance to give you my opinion.

My first pokemon game was Diamond, but I was like 7 years old when I played that and since English isn't my native language, yeah, I didn't play it too seriously.

Gen V was the first generation that I really played and because of that, I think Gen V is my favourite generation. Ofcourse, it has some really bad pokemon (Stunfisk), but there are also pokemon with a good design. Some of my favourites are Volcarona, Whimsicott, Excadrill, Serperior and Vanilluxe for example. 

Gen IV has some cool new evolutions like Weavile, Glaceon, Mamoswine and Togekiss.

Gen I+II were good for that time, but they fade comparing to the new generations.

Overall, I think Gen IV+V are the best generations, designwise. 

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 hour ago, CrimsonDragon21 said:

@Wolfox Jeah but Gen 5 is the Generation with a lot of worse designed Pokemons imo. I know there are expections that have amazing designs, but it also has a lot of bad designed ones.

@Jess Trubbish is cool, but the Evolution just sucks.

Garbodor is lovely and I will not tolerate anyone trying to state the opposite. 

@Jess Yes! Garbador is lovely! Anyone who disagrees just doesn't understand garbage can be beautiful too!

I don't think I can keep the Mudkip hype up for much longer. There's simply too much hate.

And thanks @Thundermaze. We need Mudkip to hang on! For the sake of the universe!

-2 Piplup +1 Mudkip

Bulbasaur: 14

Cyndaquil: 16

Totodile: 16

Mudkip: 10

Turtwig: 5

Piplup: 16

Chespin: 17

Rowlet: 14

Popplio: 14

Edited by Dragoknight

18 minutes ago, CrimsonDragon21 said:

I mean i respect it, that you like it and find it lovely.

But thats solely your opinion. Everyone has others and you won't easily change the opinion from others on that perspective.

Not sure if that was Irony or not. But saying i will not tolerate another opinion on a certain Pokemon is just simple minded.

Sry if that sounded harsh, but it felt a bit passive aggressive from you.

I was just joking. You'd understand it if I was aggressive. Why do I even talk in these topics, I just have to walk on eggshells to not offend anyone. 

46 minutes ago, CrimsonDragon21 said:

You can't convey Irony through chat, thats not really possible, only if you make it really obvious or through a lot of Emoticons.

It's fine, that's something that can happen to anyone. I don't think you were specially agressive or harsh either and people are constantly arguing and getting heated up, so you're no worse than the rest you're all equally awful (this is irony I actually think that even if you all get worked up sometimes you're overall very nice)