Bok 1

Hypurr 1

Cataline 1

Bean 1

Anti 1

Y'all can't decide, it seems =p

Extending the voting phase until someone wins

Yo es me Mario, es ya boi Guzma...

No, es none other than your favorite sweets and manly prince on a white horse ready to steal yo girl or boi anytime~

Y'all know me way too well so dunno what the heccles yaw gonna ask me but, sure wynaut.

Anyhow some relevant info and trivia:

1. Contrary to popular belief, my sex is female. Sorryto dorito cheeto I know it can be difficult to swallow it.

2. My favorite sweet is blueberry cheesecake, and dis should be common knowledge lul

3. Some samaritan whose name I don't remember finally solved the mystery of my age! I'm 22 years old!

4. I goes to college, es a wretched senior writing her thesis and dealing with impossible physical biochemistry exams and some miscellaneous team work.

5. Ya prince es officially going to grad school in September(?) so yay me doesn't have to think much about the next 6 years at least~

Now, enuf talkin' more answerin'. Hit me with yer best shot frens :P

Let le AMA begin!!!

tumblr_n98pwswPdK1ts7zcto3_250.gif

• Global Mods

1. What's your favourite Pokémon type?

2. What's your favourite Pokémon? Unless it's Florges.

3. Do you like Ouran High School Host Club? :eyes:

4. Is it your goal to steal everyone's boy/girl? You won't steal me, I'm sorry.

5. When did you decide to become a prince?

Maybe I'll think of more later, who knows?

@purplecicada

Apparently I've managed to slip under everyone's radars

1. What's your favourite Pokémon type?

The most beautiful type, fair - just like me :smirk: :rose: Fairy

2. What's your favourite Pokémon? Unless it's Florges.

Florges is my favorite pokemon design, but utility-wise I have to admit it ain't that great.

The answer I think is Lopunny if it can Mega evolve, or Sylveon/Lucario

If the question includes mythical and legendaries: Mew, hands down hehe

3. Do you like Ouran High School Host Club? :eyes:

Of course! The anime made me laugh so hecc'n much xD The ending was meh tho, but es ok, I got the whole Kasanova arc to console me~

4. Is it your goal to steal everyone's boy/girl? You won't steal me, I'm sorry.

What do you think? ;) Es ok, as long as you remember there's always a flirty prince waiting for you~

5. When did you decide to become a prince?

I was baptised on the "What do you look like?" thread - I had ventured in to save Princess Leah from all the proposals from simple men, but then ended up becoming le prince xD And now I'm Drama King Manly Prince on a White Horse - have you ever known anyone who held the title of "king" and "prince" at the same time? *flips hair*

Maybe I'll think of more later, who knows?

To ask or not to ask, that is the question...

01. Which countries have you been in?

02. What are you interested in that most people aren't?

03. How do you judge a person?

04. If magic was real, which spell would you try to learn first?

05. What movie, picture, or video makes you laugh no matter how many times you've watched it?

06. Which is your cutest outfit? Would you wear it in our date?

07. When was the last time you instantly regretted something you said?

08. What about boys confuses you the most?

09. What's the opposite of a koala? (BEAN GET THE F* OUT OF MEEEE)

10. What did you Google last?

11. If you had a HUD that showed 3 stats about the person you looked at, what would they be?

12. What's your secret talent?

13. When was the most inappropriate time you bursted out laughing?

14. What's the most embarrassing story from your childhood?

15. Is this a good pickup-line?

Excuse me miss, do you know how fast you were making my heart race?

beep beep questions time~

What happened in your most recent dream?

Favorite candy and or type of candy, you know it had to come up.

Muffins or cupcakes and favorite type.

What type of food would you like to know how to cook?

Enough food stuff, what are you currently looking forward to?
How do you feel about plushies?

@NickCrash

01. Which countries have you been in?

Panama, Mexico, Japan, UAE, USA, England, Spain, Switzerland, France, Czech Rep, Austria, Croatia, Italy

02. What are you interested in that most people aren't?

I have very few interests, and all of them are prolly what most people are interested in rip. I guess writing?

03. How do you judge a person?

1. Mannerisms, 2. Personality, 3. Intellect

04. If magic was real, which spell would you try to learn first?

Teleporation

05. What movie, picture, or video makes you laugh no matter how many times you've watched it?

Pretty much any Last Week Tonight video because if I don't watch it for a lil while, I forget I watched it and makes me laugh at the jokes anew xD

Also these:

Spoiler

and many other Nichijou scenes obviously

06. Which is your cutest outfit? Would you wear it in our date?

I'm hyper-indecisive ・゚ヽ(>д< ;)ノ so here are some of my best clothes~

Spoiler

2yxW3kT.jpg

fZuPgZM.jpgnqgA0hs.jpg

And... "our" :smirk: :rose: would you like me to wear a cute outfit for you? ;)

07. When was the last time you instantly regretted something you said?

It usually happens when I say something without thinking much - like I'll see something and make a comment but when asked to elaborate I'm like ughhh I dunnoooo rip

08. What about boys confuses you the most?

Why many old bois of my acquaintance don't realize when a wild gold diggers appears :thonking:

09. What's the opposite of a koala? (BEAN GET THE F* OUT OF MEEEE)

Alaok or in other words, kangaroo

10. What did you Google last?

"PPAP Science"

11. If you had a HUD that showed 3 stats about the person you looked at, what would they be?

Special attack, special defense, speed

12. What's your secret talent?

All my talents are out in the open for y'all to see ;)

13. When was the most inappropriate time you bursted out laughing?

There was one time I was a tutor for this guy 2 years younger than me, who absolutely could not math. So I'd been teaching him about basic algebra and some geometry like complementary angles and such. I'm not the type to make fun of ppl for their weaknesses, and I tried in all seriousness to help the champ out, even though I also cracked some jokes and tried to make the tutoring sesh entertaining. Anyhow, one day I was feeling more prone to laughing than other days I suppose... I asked the guy what do complementary angles add up to (the definition is that they add to 90 degrees). The boi thought about it for like 2 minutes, and I waited patiently. Then, when I thought he was going to answer, he asked "may I use a calculator?". I bursted out laughing so hard I had to lie and tell him that I had just remembered something funny that had happened early in the day (luckily something funny had happened). Made me feel terrible laughing but I was like, what the heccles would you do with a calculator anyway?

14. What's the most embarrassing story from your childhood?

That one time I thought I'd die because a piece of gum got stuck to my back tooth.

15. Is this a good pickup-line?

Not bad but what about: "Oh god, I've got a heart burn" "Wait are you ok?" "It's your fault for making my heart race".

... Ok I'm not good at pick-up lines lul

I'm good at improvised smooth flirting, which is different :smirk: :rose:

@Cataline

What happened in your most recent dream?

It was 3P1C so glad you asked. So I was basically in like a pokemon game. I got secret intel that Team [insert evil team name here] was planning to capture Moltres, Zapdos and Articuno. It was also a region where the three birds would rest in very specific locations once per year, so both the Team and us knew where each bird would appear. So our plan was to run over to Articuno's hidden home to warn it (more like wave it away when it tried to reach the place) about the danger before the evil Team got there. That also meant that Team [insert evil team name here] got there soon after us to make preparations, so we had to fight them head on. They had small bombs with them, which practically did the job of destroying Articuno's residence and giving off smoke so Articuno would be alerted of danger. Anyhow that's all I remember lul boi those heccin' bombs were scary.

Favorite candy and or type of candy, you know it had to come up.

Of course~ My fave wrapped candy is mars bars :P yum yum~

But if it's sweets in general: blueberry cheese cake!

Muffins or cupcakes and favorite type.

Cupcakes because I like the cream on top :P 

ooof difficult question... favorite type? I love all but I guess red velvet because the red and white contrasting colors is absolutely stunning~

What type of food would you like to know how to cook?

... I'd rather not cook at all hehe~ but I'd like to know how to make orange chicken so I don't have to buy it at Panda Express.

Enough food stuff, what are you currently looking forward to?

I'm looking forward to graduating and getting the heccles outta undergrad x_x

How do you feel about plushies?

They're cuteeee and make for lovely decoration :3

• Like 1

1) Out of all the cities you've lived in, which one is your favorite?

2) Which countries have you visited so far? Ninja'd by Nick. Which one would you like to visit?

3) Describe your favorite place of your city.

4) TELL ME AVERYTHING ABOUT YOUR VISIT TO ITALY
5) Do you have simian lines?

6) What is Drama? Why did you start the club?

7) Would you like a Mafia x Drama event (like a pokemon tournament)?

8) Favorite/least favorite subject at school?

9) Why didn't you like my run? I know there are a lot of reasons, but I'm not against walls of text

10) How did you learn to flirt?

11) Which one is more important, talent or practice? Can practice surpass talent?

12) Would you accept a position as Reborn mod?
13) Favorite Reborn (not FEtR) character, starter, battle, event, place, route (Zekrom or Zekrom jk Reshiram)

14) What is your first thought when you're given a task?

15) Do you practice/watch any sport?

@Corso

1) Out of all the cities you've lived in, which one is your favorite?

Dubai

2) Which countries have you visited so far? Ninja'd by Nick. Which one would you like to visit?

Scotland (only because it's one of the places Candy visits in Candy Candy and I have heard it's very pretty lul)

3) Describe your favorite place of your city.

My city as in where I live now? ... Actually, my favorite place in any city is my room lol

A wooden table full of papers and books and junk, but still there's space to place my laptop on. A generic office chair. Enough lighting. My bed closeby.

4) TELL ME AVERYTHING ABOUT YOUR VISIT TO ITALY

I went there the year before last on summer vacation with my parents. My parents had gone without me (I was doing an internship in Japan) so they pretty much guided me.

We visited Milan, Rome, Florence, Venice and Vatican. As per usual in my family trips, we walked to the point of exhaustion everyday. In Rome, we saw the Colosseum, and ate our lunches (we do obentou/picnic style) from a wall opposing it. It was a great view. My mom's fren who we had interacted with quite a few times, but who had moved to Rome just after we moved out of Dubai, invited us to have dinner with her and her family. I can't remember what I had but I loved the food and talking to familiar faces in a different country.

Florence was great too. I don't quite remember why but my mom stayed doing her own town exploration while my dad and I got on this trolley thing that brought us up a hill. The town had been red, orange and yellowish so the green trees was a nice colorful contrast. I think there was a plaza with a large statue of David replica in the center. I told my dad I'd pose like the guy, but my dad ain't a fotographer so he didn't guide me in my posing at all rip. So I'm not 100% pleased with the picture. Even then, the view from the hill was wonderful!

Venice was my favorite part of the trip but I also almost got sick. Even if I hate to admit it, I'm quite frail and the temperatures were so high I was desintegrating. Even then, the narrow streets and the townie atmosphere with a hint of mystique were so impressive on my mind that I still occasionally dream about Venice. I ate gelato there too, so the heat didn't ruin my experience at all~

At the Vatican, I wore a lovely dress, but then had to change because they wouldn't let me in since my shoulders and knees were showing (the dress wasn't short, I tell ya). The place was beautiful but, (and no offence to you my fren) I realized once again that religion ain't my cup of tea.

That's roughly all my stooped brain can remember - as I've said before, I haven't got the brightest memory lel

5) Do you have simian lines?

Nope, googled but I have the most common palmar lines~

6) What is Drama? Why did you start the club?

Drama is pretty much role play lol I started the club following the events where Leah-chan got complimented on the "What do you look like?" thread and I lowkey became le prince. Obviously the club has become less of drama (in the original sense of the word) though I do still keep my princely character ;) I thought it'd be one of those clubs where stuffs stop happening and we go bacc to normal, but I'm pleasantly surprised that it's still active after almost one month.

7) Would you like a Mafia x Drama event (like a pokemon tournament)?

The Venn diagram of mafia and drama are close to being a whole circle, so dunno~

8) Favorite/least favorite subject at school?

At HS: Psychology (absolute favorite teacher) / English (writing and literature class, I succ)

At college: no favorite class honestly, they're all dull or at least not perfect enough to call them "favorite" / biochemistry II (aka nightmare)

9) Why didn't you like my run? I know there are a lot of reasons, but I'm not against walls of text

??? I liked your run tho?? It was great seeing noice strategies, and it was especially enjoyable because those pokemon are my faves (I go for the cute-looking pokemon so). But... Florges! I didn't see her, doesn't she qualify??

10) How did you learn to flirt?

I'm a natural :smirk: :rose: I was born with Eros' blessing, and hence can't go against my flirty instincts *hairflip*

But nah, honestly I just play a character online. Irl has never flirted, ever, and also has never caught any flirting coming my way so.

11) Which one is more important, talent or practice? Can practice surpass talent?

Practice can definitely surpass talent, and I think practice is more important... that said, I'm a lazy potato so I usually go through anything with raw talent lol I can't be bothered to get better at stuff since I have no patience with myself xD

12) Would you accept a position as Reborn mod?

No, because I ain't gots ze time... my hands are already full with looking after my sons in Discord :P

13) Favorite Reborn (not FEtR) character, starter, battle, event, place, route (Zekrom or Zekrom jk Reshiram)

Reborn character: Florinia, starter: popplio (I tend to deposite my starter in the PC after a while, but primarina reached E16 content), battle: Serra, event: oof difficult, maybe Mr. Bigglesworth? wasn't expecting him to be there tbh, place: Iolia valley, I haven't taken either route yet sorryto dorito cheeto

14) What is your first thought when you're given a task?

"Ugh, I don't have time for this"

15) Do you practice/watch any sport?

No. Only sport I do is walk 5 mins to my classes some days.

• Thanks 1