Reborn Mafia AMA Gauntlet

Daniel Blackworth

The Fabled Prince of Pillows and Ruler over the Forgotten and Forbidden here to tell you all the things you ask not forgotten about me so I guess let's get things rolling then.

@NickCrash

Scariest childhood story eh? Well by far that would have to be the time I was walking home and became painfully aware of a certain...detail...

1.) There was an individual suddenly on the same path as me and upon switching to the other side of the road they immediately did so too, this instance repeated several times while I was doing it in a manner that was done to make it seem normal, so at this point im aware i'm being followed

2.) This individual was not local to the area.

3.) They had a face that just looked like they were angry for no reason whatsoever.

I was coming painfully close to a tunnel where the roads can't see you for  a short time and the individual was speeding up, at this point despite oncoming traffic I made a break for it across the road immediately and ran through the tunnel as fast as possible, when I looked back while in the clear view of cars again as well as neighbours the individual looked more annoyed but given I was now with people they appeared to have given up following as they IMMEDIATELY turned around and ran off in the other direction back up the road and out of sight.

So yeah there you have it, I can't remember much after the event but all that occurred during it is burned into my memory.

• Like 2

hoi Drak!

1. When and how did you realize that you were a forgotten deity?

2. What's your favorite type of food? drink?

3. Have you ever taken the Myers-Briggs test? If yes, what was your result?

4. Is there anyone in the world you would trust in a life or death situation?

5. Where would you like to travel/live, if not where you currently are?

6. Do you have a good book, or anime, or anything you want to recommend us?

7. What is your view on the highly sensitive question of pineapple on pizza?

8. Assuming that for any reason at all you had only a few days left to live, how would you use that time?

9. If a kid came up to you and asked you for advice on how to be happy in life, what would you tell them?

10. What do you imagine you may be doing in 10 years?

1. What's your inspiration for your nickname?

2. What's yer favorite candy?

3. Milk or lemon in your tea?

4. Cheetos or Doritos?

5. Do you have a bucket list? If so, what are the first three bullets? If not, what would be the top 3 things you'd wanna realize?

1) How many pillows do you still have?

2) What's your favorite pokemon?

3) What's your favorite type?

4) Do you prefer watch anime or read manga?

5) What's your favorite movie?

6) What were your first impressions when you met us?

Hoo boi, we got a lot of questions so let's get rolling then:

@Alistair

1. When and how did you realize that you were a forgotten deity? I forgot

2. What's your favorite type of food? drink? Food hmm....argueably Baked Potatoes, simply but tasty. Drink...im british and you seen me rant, i'll let your imagination do the thinking

3. Have you ever taken the Myers-Briggs test? If yes, what was your result? Never heard of it

4. Is there anyone in the world you would trust in a life or death situation? I don't trust myself let alone another individual in that situation.

5. Where would you like to travel/live, if not where you currently are? Anywhere that isn't in conflict or dealing with Trump or god damned Theresa May...so maybe Sweden? Though I would probably go anywhere for my Lia <3

6. Do you have a good book, or anime, or anything you want to recommend us? Well dunno about books but I mentioned it before, when ya ignore the absurd levels of NSFW fan service poured into Highschool DxD it's actually got a decent story and is worth watching.

7. What is your view on the highly sensitive question of pineapple on pizza? I don't eat pizza but hey, anything works with bread as long as you like it I say

8. Assuming that for any reason at all you had only a few days left to live, how would you use that time? Probably nothing constructive, mostly just counting the days left before I get to ghostly spy on Lia >:D

9. If a kid came up to you and asked you for advice on how to be happy in life, what would you tell them? I'd tell them if they find an answer to that question tell me because i'm still a miserable git about life.

10. What do you imagine you may be doing in 10 years? Probably exactly what i'm doing currently.

@Candy

1. What's your inspiration for your nickname? Well, I once got asked if I was a girl what name I would have and I came up with Dr. Amelia Kyle, shortened down to a name of a Doctor on a door it would read: Dr A Kyle, then I just squashed them together.

2. What's yer favorite candy? Warheads, only 'sour' sweet that I feel anything sour from, because it's those sweets that destroyed my tastebuds sense of sour.

3. Milk or lemon in your tea? Wynaut both?

4. Cheetos or Doritos? Wynaut Neither?

5. Do you have a bucket list? If so, what are the first three bullets? If not, what would be the top 3 things you'd wanna realize? Noppe, no bucket list and likely the top 3 would be: Live anywhere but a place with Theresa May in power, See the day Theresa May finds herself in deep trouble, Actually achieve something.

@LykosHand

1) How many pillows do you still have? Infinite

2) What's your favorite pokemon? Argueably difficult choice buuuuut Leafeon is my faveourite Eeveelution though I think Hydreigon and Alolan Ninetales by far take the trophy.

3) What's your favorite type? Dark, hands down.

4) Do you prefer watch anime or read manga? Watch anime.

5) What's your favorite movie? The Vampire's Assistant.

6) What were your first impressions when you met us? NEEEEEEEEEEEEEERDS, I have found my people, they are as crazy as me.

1) Do you like plants?

2) What's your favorite plant?

3) If you were a plant what plant would you be?

4) What's your favorite season?

5) What's your favorite seasoning?

6) Do you have any hobby? 

7) Do you like cooking?

8) What kind of tea is your favorite?

4 minutes ago, Walpurgis said:

1) Do you like plants?

2) What's your favorite plant?

3) If you were a plant what plant would you be?

4) What's your favorite season?

5) What's your favorite seasoning?

6) Do you have any hobby? 

7) Do you like cooking?

8) What kind of tea is your favorite?

1.) Hmm do I like plants, well I don't like flowers in particular but I do like humanoid Venus Fly Traps or Pitcher Plant Girls : P don't judge me

2.) Well as mentioned before I'm not much of a plant person but if I had to pick out of the two plants given humanoid form I would pick the Pitcher Plant Girl as a favourite

3.) A treestump XD I would be a roadblock in everyone's way to their goals, they would all be STUMPED!

4.) Argueably Autumn for various reasons: plants are wilting but not quite dead yet, it aint fucking cold as winter, the dumb certain insects arnt out and about, I was born in that season so I kinda adapted to it and it's not super warm like Summer and not Super Cold like Winter and Spring is often cold or has the annoying pests out and about.

5.) Seasoning? I don't quite think I even use seasonings.

6.) hmm Hobby...well I like playing Pool when I can never tried real golf just crazy golf but I would be willing to try it, I think as far as hobbies go when i'm not motivated to think of ideas in my head for games that exist or yet to exist that I wish I was motivated enough to code and have someone makes sprites and images for that those are about as close as it gets.

7.) No, I would do it I nessecary but it's not a passion.

8.) Not really sure I even know for sure, I mean...the tea bags I use are PG Tips or however it's name goes, I don't spend a great deal of time learning the tea name I just drink the bloody tea.

• Like 1

1) Do you have simian lines?
2) Describe yor favorite place of your city

3) Favourite/last favourite subject at school? Why?

4) do you have any pets?
5) Your favorite mafia game? Favourite role/alignment?
6) Have you ever played Reborn? Who's your favorite character?

7) How/When did you find the game? And the community?
8) Describe yourself with a pokemon

9) Do you think we should keep voting for this AMA?

10) What are you doing atm (in your life)?

11) What are you doing rn?

12) Tell me about Lía

13) What would you do if you won the lottery?

14) Favourite italian food?

15) Do you practice/watch any sport?

16) Have you ever watched "The Truman Show"? What do you think of it?

17) Favourite means of transport?

18) Describe your ideal partner

19) What is your dream job?

20) What is the first thing you think when you're given a task?

49 minutes ago, Corso said:

2) Describe yor favorite place of your city

3) Favourite/last favourite subject at school? Why?

4) do you have any pets?
5) Your favorite mafia game? Favourite role/alignment?
6) Have you ever played Reborn? Who's your favorite character?

7) How/When did you find the game? And the community?
8) Describe yourself with a pokemon

9) Do you think we should keep voting for this AMA?

10) What are you doing atm (in your life)?

11) What are you doing rn?

12) Tell me about Lía

13) What would you do if you won the lottery?

14) Favourite italian food?

15) Do you practice/watch any sport?

16) Have you ever watched "The Truman Show"? What do you think of it?

17) Favourite means of transport?

18) Describe your ideal partner

19) What is your dream job?

20) What is the first thing you think when you're given a task?

1.) What? Please elaborate further be it here or in discord.

2.) My room, in my house, I do not like my city.

3.) Fave = Science, it was realistic and logical. Least = English: I sucked at it.

4.) Yes

5.) WitchHunt, None in particular for role but I prefer being the innocent Alignment so that I can laugh at the fools who vote to lynch me.

6.) Yes, I have, multiple play through runs in fact. My fave character is Lin, if you looked at any green haired character I commented on you would know they are all Lin

7.) Stumbled on it by chance mostly. and back when it was E14 or 15.

8.) Slaking

9.) Considering very few people vote anymore or ask anything, not really.

10.) ANSWERING YOUR BLOODY QUESTIONS!! : P

11.) See Answer 10

12.) Hmm what to say, She is my discord wife, my life and soul and she scares me but I love that about her how she can scare me with her beauty.

13.) I wouldn't tell you for a start...

14.) I don't like Italian food....

15.) No I don't like sport

16.) No. N/A

17.) The Bus

18.) I already have my ideal partner thank you very much @Walpurgis <3

19.) Programmer/Coder/wahetevr the fuck ya wanna call it

20.) Hmm, how can I make this as overly complicated and sophisticated as I can when completing this task.

Oh hey Ali hasn't announced a change yet @Lord Drakyle I'm finally here to ask about food!!!

1) Favourite nonalcoholic drink!

2) Favorite type of bread!!

3) Top three dark type pokemon because I also favor the type :3c

4) How do you feel about roadtrips? Any good memories?

11 hours ago, Cataline said:

Oh hey Ali hasn't announced a change yet @Lord Drakyle I'm finally here to ask about food!!!

1) Favourite nonalcoholic drink!

2) Favorite type of bread!!

3) Top three dark type pokemon because I also favor the type :3c

4) How do you feel about roadtrips? Any good memories?

1.) Tea (obviously)

2.) I don't know much in the way of different bread types but I do love Kingsmill 50/50

3.) Hydreigon (because Dragon!), Bisharp (He's a Knight in not so shining armor : P ) and Darkrai (DA BRINGER OF NIGHTMARES YEEEEEEEEEE!!)

4.) I Do not like Roadtrips, no good memories of roadtrips because I do not much like them.

Sorry for not announcing phase change yet, I know I should have done so a while ago but I've noticed a significant drop in activity here over the past few cycles (very few people voting, not that many asking questions).

Maybe it's time to not make this a systematic process the way it has been so far, because evidently people get tired of it / lose interest.

So there won't be another voting phase right away. Instead, if anyone's interested in holding an AMA, pls DM me and I'll set you up.

Let's start the new batch of AMAs with none other than our fren @Cataline! (I don't know how long this AMA will last but instead of a fixed duration I'm thinking of letting people ask away for as long as they want, and close the AMA when it's died out)

Hewwo~

It’s your favorite always absent (I promise there’s a good reason) mafia member~ Here to be the AMA guinea pig/lab rat!!

Your girl loves OC’s, fashion and fangames and is obviously cute as heck. I am also prolly acting more girly and cutesy online than IRL. 

Shower me with your love ❤️

starting with hewwo, that's +10 alipoints right off the bat

1. Why are you always absent?

2. What's your favorite type of candy? other than Prince Candy

3. Where would you like to travel and/or live?

4. What's your favorite animal? I bet it's the cat uwu

5. What's your favorite type of weather and why?

6. Do you have a collection of plushies?

7. What kind of job would you like to have?

8. Any good book/game/movie you'd recommend us?

9. Favorite type of pokémon?

10. Ever taken the Myers-Briggs personality test? if yes, what was your result?

• Haha 1

1. Why are you always absent?

It might be depression. General bad times. I also tend to put pressure on myself if I don't perform well, but I try to remind myself I'm with people who don't mind.

I dunno! Food is hard for me to pick favorites of, so a few of my top?: cotton candy, candy corn, rock candy, licorice jelly beans (I've yet to try real licorice ;m;), root beer candies, cinnamon hard candies. Yeah, I might have the taste buds of a heathen I know.

3. Where would you like to travel and/or live?

Now that possible nuclear war is defusing maybe US? I know it sucks but a lot of things happen there and talking Spanish is like, more energy for less effectiveness . There a latinx communities so I can still find places w the good food. Also I miss temperate climate though I definitely need to get acclimated. 

4. What's your favorite animal? I bet it's the cat uwu

I already gave the name backstory YA'LL THE ONES WHO STARTED CALLING ME CAT!! I like rabbits actually. Gentle buns.

5. What's your favorite type of weather and why?

Thunder and rain. It's good to listen to and adds a chill atmosphere with the calm grey skies it brings. It's actually currently cloudy so I'm hoping it at least starts raining.

6. Do you have a collection of plushies?

I'm supposed to but currently I'm afraid my mom threw them away and I haven't the bravery to ask where they are. I will get them back when I move out. And will probably increase collection then.

7. What kind of job would you like to have?

I honestly don't know. I'll see where my passions take me.

8. Any good book/game/movie you'd recommend us?

I'm reallyyyy bad w this, I always liked Rosaura at 10 o'clock but I wouldn't recommend it cause I don't feel like it's a thing people get into. It' a murder mystery novel where the case gets unraveled through the different views of different characters. I find myself empathizing with the paint restorer but if you read it that's not necessarily a good thing. Funnily enough my cousin hates this novel and I know it's gotten memed on by the seniors during high school (you read it in the final year) to the point where I already know the plot twist, but I didn't know how it played in until I read it.  Games? Uhhh be sure to play PMD: Sky? The game means a lot to me. I also enjoy people getting into Pokemon Uranium and Rejuvenation CAUSE SOME PEOPLE HAVEN'T TRIED. Aaaand I'm not a big movie person at all.

9. Favorite type of pokémon?

Dark!! Best mons, ( like Mandibuzz and Mightyena and M-Absol and Yveltal and) best moves (nasty plot, foul play, taunt, knock off), and a possible dark fairy would be so cool! Or at least I hope I like it..

10. Ever taken the Myers-Briggs personality test? if yes, what was your result?

IS something J. Eh, let's redo it. ISTP, all right all right.

• Thanks 1

1. Do you like plants? 

2. What's your favorite plant? 

3. If you were a plant what plant would you be? Why?

4. Why beastmaster? 

5. What are your favorite class and race in dnd? 

6. Favorite character from Reju/Reborn? 

7. Favorite pastry/bread? 

8. Most interesting piece of kirby lore? 

Leers at Lia

1. Do you like plants? 

Yeah why not, there's no reason to hate plants. 

2. What's your favorite plant? 

I know oh so little about plants. Top of my head carnations and peonies, chamomile isn't pretty but it's tea is godsend.

3. If you were a plant what plant would you be? Why?

I don't know enough about plants >m<

4. Why beastmaster? 

OC and aesthetic. Mainly aesthetic because I only used it on an OC for the aesthetic. Fur hoods, horns, warm colors. Absolutely delightful. Also in this not great Final Fantasy game (Four Heroes of Light), Beastmaster is an OP class because if you made everyone animals using a staff,  as long as you had one on the team and you didn't let anyone die, all stats but HP became 1.40x stronger than normal. Seriously though, in D&D I don't like Ranger and would less play one because I'm not the naturey and animal companion type of person (Unless I get to summon shadow animals w no soul or whatever and who disappear at will), which actually reflects in my OC because he doesn't really practice controlling animals or what have you, he lives the mundane city life and wears fur and clip-on tails and horns because it's COOL AND TOUGH.

5. What are your favorite class and race in dnd? 

I like Tieflings because I'm lame af, edgelord. I mean Tieflings, you can have GOAT LEGS like that is the shit?? Also you have fire powers or or can use a couple other spells and sharrp teeth~. Tabaxi is a runner up though, gotta have my furries. My favorite class might just be the Warlock, because I'm big on the flavor and adding charisma mods to eldritch blast is delicious~ 1 or 2 spell slots isn't too bad when they regenerate after short rests, mainly focus on disrupting option. 

6. Favorite character from Reju/Reborn? 

Reborn first, because it's easier-- Titania. There is so much division between Amaria/Titania after the latest episode, but here's my thing. I like her character and how it came to be a lot, she and her ex are of the grey side of things and that's cool. You learn that her attitude (And Ame confirms this I think) is built upon having to pretend to love someone over so many years, someone who is seriously unhappy and depressed which also can take a toll on you. And she continued because she blamed herself for it, because she thought she deserved it. She kills because she honestly has lost a sense of remorse and has waaay to much frustration over things, she hates Taka because it reminds her of herself and accidentally killing him once he was free was naturally a shock. What I'm saying is for me this character makes sense, and I sorta empathize with some things... I  uh, also Headcanoned my MC to like her, so bias.

Rejuvenation hmm that's pretty hard for me. Gotta say either Melia or Crescent. Crescent's easy, not exactly evil girl doing bad things for what? Sometimes she seems kinda nice and other times not?? What's going on, what does she want? And Melia? I just feel, I want to believe we are, just close friends by now. We have a role in this universe but Melia is clearly something else, and honestly it's nice to be not the strongest. We're also both super confused on what's going on and we're barely making it through, but we're sticking with each other to the end because we can trust one another.. She's nice, it's nice/

7. Favorite pastry/bread? 

Pies! Or strudels, apple pie, blueberry pie~ Flaky and delicious. As for bread.. hmm.. fake breads like Banana and Cornbread, especially cornbread, corn meal is wonderful~~ For normal not sure, maybe Pan de Agua..

8. Most interesting piece of kirby lore? 

I was going to say WHEN THE HELL DID I TALK ABOUT KIRBY LORE but then I remembered.. Uhhh hmm. Maybe that the Dimension Mirror from Kirby & The Amazing Mirror comes back years later to turn Queen Sectonia from cute baby into final boss. Also Marx  caused the events of return to Dreamland by having talked to Magolor about some good shit. Also he's now a chaotic good boy in Star Allies. Heck yes. I think there are far more interesting but I blanked out.

• Like 1

When did you start playing D&D?

Do you have a favorite module?

Did you ever host a campaign? Are you planning to?

Why do you think D&D is so addicting?

Would you like to live in a world like D&D?

• Like 1

When did you start playing D&D?

I forced myself into my cousin's group February, and have been the MVP (in battle) ever since.

Do you have a favorite module?

My cousin started with one, don't know which, but he steered away from it the session I got in. Maybe because the Paladin uh, cheated and looked at it. Yea so far I don't think we'll be using them for awhile.

Did you ever host a campaign? Are you planning to?'

I have yet to host one and I don't plan to at the moment. I don't have much confidence in myself to lead one. Maybe with one of the books sure but.. I'd probably need some training of sorts haha.. I also.. Like... playing.

Why do you think D&D is so addicting?

A few reasons. For one you get to hang out with people and order pizza, casually riff about the game and other things (we have made jokes about the Tortle Barbarian's large <redacted> dragging across the floor) and it's sort of like a video game but you do the dialog. The story is sort of yours, the characters are too, we haven't gotten emotionally invested yet but it's possible tbh. Most of good sessions we've ended talking and looking back to our choicest moments, like

I misheard what my cousin said about breaking this curse on some necrotic skull the Monk had too much of a grip on, so we had this weird farce where I, the sorcerer, the barbarian and rogue kept trying to use this enchanted table to transfer the energy to something else. The barbarian dropped the unconscious Monk twice who had passed out from drinks he did not wake up. We exploded two bolts, cursed a dagger, oh and the Barbarian almost thought we should chop his arm off. So yea after we finished we couldn't stop gabbing about the stupidities we did. You know how it is, D&D always brings up tons of stories from people.

Would you like to live in a world like D&D?

Maybe to be an Elf who lives for way too long but.. I dislike old timey universes! There's too much good technology I'd miss!!!

• Haha 1

1) What's your favorite food?

2) Have you ever done any sports? If yes, which ones?

3) In which countries have you been up to now?

4) Do you like the place you live in? Or would you rather live somewhere else?

5) What were your first impressions when you met us for the first time?

6) Would you like to live in a pokemon world? If yes, what would you like to be (gym leader, champion, etc.) ? 

1) What's your favorite food?

Favorite food is relative, because what I favor fluctuates from time to time. Right now I'm a big fan of peaches, aesthetically nice, firm but big and juicy and somewhat tangy, I try to get tea flavored with some. Coffee.. Ice cream cause it's a food-- hah! I really love the taste of coffee though, as ice cream it is both bitter and sweet, bittersweet? Also a lovely light brown color. Corn muffins, tastes great with actual coffee. Fan of cornmeal foods, because it's a muffin it has a tasty crust! I like sandwiches but I'm not feeling for it right now, perhaps from oversaturation..
2) Have you ever done any sports? If yes, which ones?

Nope!! I am the opposite of sporty, but my stamina is rather average the least. I can say that when I was a kid, I went to a soccer camp during the summer. Actually a couple streets down. I had fun there but I was a kid so,,

3) In which countries have you been up to now?

We don't have much money and cause I don't live in Europe or something I can't just travel through some borders. So that means.. USA, Canada for Niagra Falls when I was veeeeeeeeeeeeery little, and some lesser antilles on a cruise, Curacao, Dominica, Aruba, and St. Thomas. I did not have much fun there since I dislike being somewhere where I don't know the language. Also some of those places have a sovereign but w/e.
4) Do you like the place you live in? Or would you rather live somewhere else?

GoD NO THIS PLACE SUCKS. except the food, but not worth it. I don't like speaking in Spanish, harder to socialize, terrible economy and infrastructure. US is better. So much better.
5) What were your first impressions when you met us for the first time?

General intimidation cause I distrust people especially guys, but not much else.
6) Would you like to live in a pokemon world? If yes, what would you like to be (gym leader, champion, etc.) ? 

See this is a universe that is magical but also has technology. If I could I want to be an Elite Four member, Champion is too much, and Gym Leader sees too many people and aren't that strong. No I want to be formidable but not the strongest, I want to have an apartment in the lofty pokemon league, have imposter syndrome and be dying from low self confidence (cause that will definitely happen) but still kick ass. Less trainers worthy mean I have more time to pursue my personal passions and study on the side, also I'm sure you get good money so nice clothes eheheh. My team? Dark of course, and let's go with anime logic because heck balance: Honchkrow, Mandibuzz, Drapion, Zorork, A-Raticate and Mega Absol. Catch me with my lopunny on the side of course. 

• Upvote 1

2) Favourite place of your city?

3) Tell me about some traditional recipes

4) Do you eat pasta there?

5) Favorite pizza? 

6) Why do you distrust guys?

7) How did you find Reborn (the game and the community)?

8 ) I can't type 8+) Ame pls undo emojis What do you think of the site update? 
9) Favorite/Least favorite subject at school?

10) Where do you see yourself in: 5 / 10 / 20 years?

11) Why is your pfp Munna?
12) Describe yourself with a pokemon

13) If you were an Unown, what type would your Hidden Power be?

14) Tell us your favorite joke

15) What do you like about mafia games?

16) Have you ever had a bf/gf?

17) You're a beastmater, but do you have any pets?

18) You've mentioned your passions: tell us more about them

19) Why can't I corso you?  

19) Do you like hugs/virtual hugs? Why/why not?

20) Reborn or Rejuvenation? Why?

On 5/1/2018 at 8:41 AM, Cataline said:

I dunno! Food is hard for me to pick favorites of, so a few of my top?: cotton candy, candy corn, rock candy, licorice jelly beans (I've yet to try real licorice ;m;), root beer candies, cinnamon hard candies. Yeah, I might have the taste buds of a heathen I know.

I think you have yet to try Prince Candy too 😏 🌹

1. Which pokemon is the cutest, in your opinion?

2. What your favorite drink?

3. Would you consider yourself to be a healthy eater or a junkie?

4. What is your best attribute?

5. Do you have a favorite mythical pokemon, if so which?