Reborn Mafia AMA Gauntlet

Daniel Blackworth

• Global Mods

@NickCrash

1. Either mind reading or the ability to understand and talk to animals (aren’t I lame?).

2. With mind reading, I’d probably end up learning things I didn’t want to (or things that could upset me). With the animal thing, people would probably call me insane. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

3. My first tattoo signifies my love for lizards. The second one is a crossover between Harry Potter and Pokémon, which signifies my love for both. The third one was a mistake and doesn’t signify anything. The last one is a pretty watercolour pawprint which basically shows I like animals.

4. This totally isn’t a random question. Hm. In scenario one, I’d probably just throw a smoke bomb and run for the hell of it. Scenario two, I’d probably use the smoke bomb as a distraction if I got into a situation where I was uncomfortable or would like to get away from/avoid. Third and final situation would probably be if I was trying to save someone, I’d use the smoke bomb (again) as a distraction if they were being tormented by someone else so I could use it to my advantage to get the person to safety.

5. I do not understand such a question.

6. I can’t remember.

7. Probably in a nearby field or forest so that it was still in a location where it could exhibit natural behaviours (as that’s really important!!).

8. Be trash. (Actually, I don’t know.)

9. Listen to any song by Blood On The Dance Floor. All of their lyrics are dUMB.

10. Gotta be honest and say products women need to handle their cycles. It’s dumb.

11. One’s a solid with liquid, one’s a liquid with solid. I do not know. Tell me, which one would you prefer to eat at any time in the day? I know which one i would.

12. I once convinced my niece I was famous and earned lots of money.

13. Why are your questions worded in ways I cannot understand?

14. I don’t think I have one.

15. Definitely paramedics/ambulance drivers etc. They get so much abuse thrown at them (physically, verbally, etc.) and they still do their job to save a person’s life or get them to a hospital where their life can be saved.

16. Can I say chocolate? Because it’s obviously chocolate.

17. I dunno, probably bed testers??? Sign me up.

18. Animals, anime, or a certain someone, kek.

19. Why do you want me to kill Sparks 3 times???? I’m crying. How gruesome do you want me to go with this? Can I strangle Lykos and Corso with dried up spaghetti? I’d make Bean eat beans until he had a heart attack. Seeing as Newt is an amphibian, he can’t drown. So I’d probably slit his throat and have him die hanging over water kek. I’ll kick Nick off a cliff just because. I don’t know Amethyst so the only killing method I could do is hit her over the head with something heavy and hope she dies. To kill Candy, I’d probably remove all her internal organs and replace them with candy (creative, right?). As for Sparks... I’d probably torture him to death. >:D

20. Very.

1) Do you have simian lines?
2) Favourite place of your city?

3) Why does the weather suck there?
4) Do you think your weather makes people in the UK sad or depressed?

5) What do you usually have for breakfast?

6) What is so special about tattoos? What about piercings?

7) Which countries would you like to visit (except Finland)?

8) Rika or Bernkastel??? Why?

9) Do you like this?

Spoiler

Stalker.thumb.png.caa48cb2b7eeb803da6b9d31318e4428.png

10) What do you think about Bean?

11) How often do you eat pasta? What kind of past do you usually eat? Which condiment?

12) What about your Reborn run?

13) Favourite: starter, eeveelution, pseudo-legendary, type, move, item, mythical, legendary, mega evolution, Z move, character (Reborn).

14) What do you think of death penalty?

15) Nanodesu or nipah?

16) How do you get a bf/gf? 

17) Should love just blossom on its own? Or is it normal to "conquer" your s/o?

18) Why / How do "normal" relationships ends? What is the meaning of a relationship once it's over?

19) Is it possible to get bored of your partner? Does it mean you've never really loved them?

20) What is the Friendzone? Have you ever been friendzoned / frienzoned someone?

21) Can you drive?

22) Favourite/least favourite subject at school

23) Did you fall in love with him (am I allowed to say his name here?) before seeing his face?

24) Why are you so fast at typing / good at games? Is it talent, practice or both?

25) Can practice surpass talent?

26) Is it possible to live without love?

27) Are you religious?

28) Rika, Hanyu or baby Rika?

29) Did you like your AMA? Did you like my questions?

30) Did you expect more questions about him?

• Global Mods

@Corso

1. I don't really know lmao.

2. My house. Hm, the beach is nice.

3. Because it's Britain.

4. I don't know, that's not a topic that's actually come up before in any of my conversations irl.

5. Cereal or some small snack.

6. Tattoos are a way to express yourself I guess. Piercings, I'm not so sure. Maybe the same to some degree.

7. Finland. Japan, France, America, and probably Australia.

8. That's cruel. I'd say probably Bernkastel because we share similar traits and she's fun.

9. That is terrifying.

10. I don't really have a negative or positive opinion about Bean. He's just... Bean.

11. I used to eat it literally every single day lmao. Literally any pasta, and I guess whatever I fancy at the time (condiments).

12. What do you mean?

13. That's a good question.

Starter: Squirtle.

Eeveelution: Espeon.

Pseudo-legendary: Metagross or Salamence.

Type: Dragon, Ghost, Dark.

Move: Hm, I like using D-Dance a lot.

Mythical: Arceus.

Legendary: Giratina.

Mega: Hm, I'll have to go with Mega Sceptile for that.

Z Move: Malicious Moonsault.

Reborn Character: Hmm, that's a tough one considering I'm not that far into the game yet. But I think Fern's p neat. (I can hear people load their guns already)

14. It depends what the person has done. If they deserve it then it's whatever.

15. Nipah~

16. I send them DMs and beg them until they accept me. On a serious note, I'm not actually sure. I guess it just happens (luck might be involved, too).

17. I guess you could let it bloom on its own but don't force anything.

18. Relationships usually end because one of you has fallen out of love with the other or if one of you has betrayed the other... usually. You either move on or just don't talk to the person again, lol.

19. It can be, but it doesn't mean you never loved them (at least, imo).

20. The friendzone is a stupid term in which someone has feelings for someone else but they aren't reciprocated. Unfortunately I have been friendzoned (but I don't really care too much for it) and have done friendzoning lel.

21. Nope, but I have a provisional license so I can officially start taking lessons now.

22. My favourite subject was always Science. Least favourite was probably Geography.

23. (You can mention his name if you'd like idc) I did indeed. Seeing his face for the first time was just the icing on the cake, so to say. Heh.

24. I was not expecting this question. I guess it's just that I use a computer almost every day so I guess my typing speed just increased over time. As for gaming, I have no idea what you're talking about kek.

25. I don't know, probably. Although practice can help form a talent, too.

26. It is possible, but love helps a lot.

27. Not really.

28. Rika~

29. It's been fun. Your questions have been interesting.

30. No comment. ;)

• Like 1

Hello everyone and.... hOnk.

Now that the obligatory hOnk is out of the way, lemme tell you a bit about myself here:

My account name stems from a fanfic author and TPP, I enjoy reading, writing, and plays, I am terrible at sports and embrace camping. This little Goomy from the est time zone is basically your average sterotypical nerd(but not an anime one because he hasn't had time/Naruto is too mainstream/he hasn't watched more then 3 series)

well, let's let the questions roll in, shall we. 

You are probably the person in this club that I know the longest time, ever since the Goomy fixation was real.

I have to ask, why Goomy? Is it because it's cute, or does it signify something more for you?

Sometimes I see you refer to yourself in the 3rd person. Care to elaborate on that? As you must have seen, it's not common. 

Do you get a kick out of it, or do you consider Amber and 'You' to be different people, possibly in the form of a persona?

Then again, I've noticed you're quick to make decisions on the spot. Does that characterize you in real life, or are you more of a planner out there?

How has this personality trait affected you? Is there anything you'd wish you've done differently in regards to that? Not in regards to that?

Your introduction gave away no personal information. Why not? Are you shy as a person? Would you reconsider and provide us with a small paragraph?

Who is "Amber" when he's not "Digital"? 

beep beep rare cat

I'm generally really bad giving out tailored ama questions besides the fact I don't like prying too much but hey hey

1. Why do you like rping? Go off.
2. Back to my bullshit,  Fav pastry and/or bread?

3. Is digitalamber your fantroll/fan homestuck whatever handle? honks did not help your case.

4. Favorite pokemon move?

5. Favorite place to be?

1. Do you like plants?

2. What's your favorite plant?

3. On a scale from 1 to 10 how good of a plant am I?

4. If you were a plant what kind of plant would you be?
5. Are you sap sipper, hydration or gooey? Why?

6. When will you post in Aurelian Seas?

7. Favorite food?

8. Why do you use the brave/default theme?

8. Why do you use the animate theme?

@NickCrash

I have to ask, why Goomy? Is it because it's cute, or does it signify something more for you?

Goomy is my god, that’s why. Because I was really into TPP and stuff like Lord Helix at the time, and I stumbled upon Goomy. With such a neat design and Goomyness, I simply couldn’t turn away. I don’t follow the mainstream sometimes, idk why,, so it spoke to me somehow.

Sometimes I see you refer to yourself in the 3rd person. Care to elaborate on that? As you must have seen, it's not common. 

Comedic effect, although I do slip into it to say what I am doing that is completely unrelated to the topic at hand

Then again, I've noticed you're quick to make decisions on the spot. Does that characterize you in real life, or are you more of a planner out there?

I try to be more of a planner,but I know I am certainly prone to rash decisions around friends, simply do to peer pressure, happiness of being with you friends. 

How has this personality trait affected you? Is there anything you'd wish you've done differently in regards to that? Not in regards to that?

I believe I am prone to making assumptions, but they aren’t big enough to have caused any consequences really 

Your introduction gave away no personal information. Why not? Are you shy as a person? Would you reconsider and provide us with a small paragraph?

I would if I knew anything interesting to write about myself. Irl, I am fairly shy. Actually I wouldn’t say shy. I can handle people and crowds and friends and giving speeches just fine. I’m simply just not outgoing. I enjoy camping, drama, and a good book. I am one of the better, and lazier, students in my class. My little improv team just barely missed getting fifth in state competitions. I’m a part of the BSA, almost having the final rank. 

@Cataline

Why do you like rping? Go off.

I like writing stories, and I like acting, and rping combines the two in general. It also is fun to see what chaos happens, and in one of my more current ones, how 
2. Back to my bullshit,  Fav pastry and/or bread?

Garlic bread ftw!

3. Is digitalamber your fantroll/fan homestuck whatever handle? honks did not help your case.

I actually stole Digital from the author of Pedestal, DigitalSkitty, and Amber from an Old Amber fossil. It truly,could be a trollhandle though, I never really thought of that. 

4. Favorite pokemon move?

Giga Drain, it combines healing with damage for a powerfull combo

5. Favorite place to be?

IRL, outside on the porch, in Reborn, Beryl and Jasper, in any game, Route 14 in Kalos

@Walpurgis

Do you like plants?

I’d say I do. They don’t hurt me and I don’t hurt them

2. What's your favorite plant?

Poison ivy Chrsyathamum due to a running joke I have, or Tiger Lilly

3. On a scale from 1 to 10 how good of a plant am I?

1. Your a bad plant. You are a spider with a water bubble. 

4. If you were a plant what kind of plant would you be?

Palm Tree. They are everywhere over here and I gotta follow my dra
5. Are you sap sipper, hydration or gooey? Why?

Hmm, let’s see, I dont intake enough water to be hydration, and as much as I like grass, I don’t sip any of that sap. I gotta stay a true Goomy and be gooey. I just slow people down anyway. With my hugs of course

6. When will you post in Aurelian Seas?

After I type up the answers to your questions and my class schedule allows me too. 

7. Favorite food?

Pizza, or cookies(only chocolate chip)

8. Why do you use the brave/default theme?

Light theme is brighter, which I dislike. 

8. Why do you use the animate theme?

Animate theme? What is that?

@Seal

1 Favorite Pokemon spin-off? 

PMD Explorers of time. That game was absolutely awesome! The story and the difficulty for me at the time was great!

2 Do you post the things you write online? And if so where?

I have them all stored in pastebin, I would send a link to my FF.net account, but I have to wait 12 hours before posting new content. Actually, here are my pastebin links. 

3 Favorite drink (doesn't have to be alcoholic)?

It better not be alcoholic, I’m an underaged Goomy. Dr. Pepper is my preference. 

Chapter 1 https://pastebin.com/0ULpHrk5

chapter 2 https://pastebin.com/FDhcUiR5

chapter 3 https://pastebin.com/CZr4HQKj 

chapter 4 https://pastebin.com/ykymipUM

chapter 5 https://pastebin.com/UrwPQKvw

chapter 6 https://pastebin.com/w8XCpiJV

Hewwo everyone! It's been 2 days, and... only 4 members have voted. Y'all breaking the heart of a sad old peepo :sadpepe:

Regardless! Our winner this time is none other than our Prince of Pillows, the one and only @Lord Drakyle! Congrats~

Since the voting phases aren't very successful anymore, I think it may be time to leave that behind us, and let people volunteer to have their AMAs here. To keep track of what's been going on since the beginning of this thread, here's the list of members who have been elected so far (hopefully I haven't forgotten anyone :blobsweat:)

Dive

Ali

Amine

Quinn

Lykos

Venus

Newt

Nick

Corso

Lía

Jace

Candy