Reborn Mafia AMA Gauntlet

Daniel Blackworth

@walpurgis

1) What do you think about plants? 

I generally appreciate flora. My dream house has a great garden with a couple of palm trees high as my cousin the sky

2) Do you have a favorite plant?

@Venus flytrap.

3) If I were a plant, would your opinion about me change? Why/Why not? Please elaborate.

Not really. Plants are generally unaffected by magic, since they have no nervous system. So they won't be capable of knowing whether they are manipulated. Had you become a plant I would probably feel sorry for you at first, but then relieved because it would be your choice and I should respect it. That's of course unless you turn into a treestump. Plants are majestic creatures that have their own form of serene movement. Stumps, not so much.

4) What is your favorite drink?

Coffee. Helps me get through the day without having to strain due to my horrific sleep cycles. It's a great stimulant, yet too much and you'll find yourself long hours in the restroom. Other drinks include tea with lemon, and crystal water cool enough to quell my thirst, warm enough not to destroy my pharynx. 

5) I looked up in google the place where you live and it looks very pretty, do you like it?

Its natural beauty is incredible. I have a few problems with the local authorities that don't pay attention to what the city needs, since they don't make sure the lake is clean, they have not improved the waste disposal problem (leading to a lot of that ending up in it), the pavements are almost always broken and the roads have bumbs because they don't take the rain into consideration, even though it rains 3/4 of the year. However, it has a lot of green in it, the lake is beautiful after the rain (as it doesn't look green any more), and the weather, even though a bit cold, is really nice for me. Perhaps the humidity should be 1/3rd of what's now. 

I'll be moving out of here as soon as I get my degree, probably for somewhere closer to Venus, so it bothers me less when I think about it.

6) Do you prefer swimming or biking?

Swimming, but I love both. Even though I learned to swim when I was 3, and to bike when I was... 11, I don't think it would make a big difference. Swimming has this freedom of moving everywhere, with limited danger, and it's the closest thing possible to actively moving in 3 dimensions. Usually when walking we do climb and descend in hills, but while swimming you can decide whenever you want to do that. Search the ocean floor for clamps, fish, play water polo, or simply fool around. You can't do that with a bike, and no matter how good exercise and a practical means of transport it is, it has to be 2nd choice.

Besides, the city streets here aren't that much bike-friendly, so even if I wanted to improve my relatonship to my bike, I couldn't.

7) Do you enjoy cooking?

Yes. I am becoming progressively good at it. When I was younger I didn't want to have anything to do with the kitchen, but sometimes I really enjoy providing my self a little treat I made with my own hands that I know how to improve and then enjoy. Besides, it's a great way to impress people, and seeing them enjoy what you made feels rewarding.

8) What do you think about my questions?

They started weird but ended up being great. I don't mind either, but I saw the slow progression as a way to express myself better. Thank you for that.

• Like 1

@Venus

1. What's your favorite part about mafia games?

I think I mostly enjoy mafia games because I view them as a great puzzle in which I will never have all the possible information and thus should work with minimal info, to provide the maximum result. However, the most intriguing part of all this is human character, which is something I can never predict. Sometimes my a priori opinions are affecting my judgement, but I'm getting there. In the end, the best thing about the game, are the other players. 

2. Which alignment suits you the most?

Even now that I've played once with all of them, I cannot be certain. I want to experience more roles and more scenarios to find out what I really enjoy playing. Right now, being mafia was more stressful than I wanted, while being town was rewarding when I finally connected all the dots and found out you were the bad guy what was going on. Right now, I think town suits me best.

3. What do you think of the acronym N.I.B?

First thought? Black Sabbath. /watch?v=Zxjz6VhUOr8

Then I remembered there's a Finnish Investment Bank with that acronym. If I decide I need private funding for my research, I'll certainly look out for such opportunities.

Your last name is not Normann by any chance, right?

4. What do you dream about?

More often than not, I have nightmares. They usually are about my future or depict a scenario in which a lot of stress is required to deal with the circumstances or to achieve a certain goal. Once I saw my home burning and I had to rush in to see if anyone is still inside. 

5. If you could make the awesomest bot ever, what'd you name it?

Botvinnik.

Might as well ask you some questions.

1. What's your most favourite episode in Reborn?

2. Which pokemon region do you prefer the most?

3. What's your favorite pokemon game (cannon) ?

4. Name your Favorite pokemon type. (Answers can be multiple)

5. Mention your favorite legendary pokemon.

6. What's your favorite climatic region in the world?

7. Name the season you like the most.

8. Which one do you prefer the most: Day or night

9. What're your initial goals?

10. What's the Staple food of your country?

More questions incoming. Maybe..

I suck at creating questions. :/

Here i am with my questions ^^

1) Which is your favorite character on Reborn?

2) Since you are greek, which food would you recommend me to try?

3) Do you like draw?

4) Do you like driving? Also which is your favorite car?

5) Which is your favorite ice cream?

6) In which countries have you been up to now?

@Paul25 

1. What's your most favourite episode in Reborn?

It must be Ep13, when all gen6 pokemon were introduced and the TMs stopped being so easily transfered to eggs via Smeargle. The Agate Circus is one of the most well-designed areas, even if random at times, but colourful, making it a big difference to the gloom that's Reborn inner city. Charlotte was a beast back then.

2. Which pokemon region do you prefer the most?

The problem is I know 3 regions well enough to answer that, since I dropped the cartridge games back in Gen3. I've since used pokemon of all gens, and some from gen4 are my favorites, but I can't be considered a good judge for all regions. Once I emulate gen4 and 5 to play the regions themselves, I'll have a more informed opinion. Right now it's Hoenn, since its later half is all about water and discovering dive mechanics, which is quite different to what we have been used to in the previous 2 games, where the only accessible parts were on foot or by solving strength puzzles.

3. What's your favorite pokemon game (cannon)?

Once again it has to be Pokemon Emerald, for the same reasons.

I enjoyed Leaf Green as well, thanks to nostalgia, although the Sevii Islands storyline fell a bit short. I expected it much more intricate.

Also the fact that I could fight both magma and aqua was the icing on the cake.

4. Name your Favorite pokemon type. (Answers can be multiple)

The favorite type has to be one. For me it's Ground. 

I've caught my self rooting for ground pokemon and hoping the next generations improve upon the designs, provide some diversity with fast/slow, bulky/frail pokemon of all combinations. I'm still a bit disappointed because the type doesn't have good defenses (rock and poison aren't that common anyway) but includes a few pokemon whose designs are well-thought and that's something special.

A close second could be Poison, the underused type, for similar reasons. However, Poison as of Gen7 has received quite the diversity in newer pokemon, seemingly being elevated in the eyes of GF, as a type that needed buffing. My favorite pokemon is of the Poison typing, if that's telling you anything.

5. Mention your favorite legendary pokemon.

Probably Lugia. It's a strong behemoth of an awesome typing and an even better design. Sure it makes no sense how it flies with those hand-like wings, but you can't deny you never had trouble facing one, even if it only had one attacking move, Aeroblast. A close second should be Cobalion, which is surprisingly a legend that's good enough in Atk, Def, Spe while not being broken. It's admirable how they created a great balance of power worthy of a legendary, and for that alone I respect those who made the pokemon. Apart from that, I've found myself using it a lot in gen6 UU, and even OU for 2 teams, so it has a special place in my heart.

6. What's your favorite climatic region in the world?

I like moderate cold climates with less humidity that what you find in south Europe. It's the best weather to feel the breeze while not freezing off. 

7. Name the season you like the most.

Autumn. Not too cold, not too hot, maybe a bit more windy, but I like that.

8. Which one do you prefer the most: Day or night

It depends. Night-time provides me with all the peace and quiet I'll ever need to be as productive as I'd enjoy.

Daytime allows more group-activities and certain fun things you can't do at night, like swimming in the sea.

9. What're your initial goals?

To be the very best, like no-one ever was.

I am not even kidding about this. I want my name to be immortalized and the way to do so is to become the best in my field. I wouldn't say no to a Nobel Prize either.

10. What's the Staple food of your country?

I think it's Souvlaki. Basically it's cooked meat on a stick with herbs on it, sometimes alternating with peppers.

Some order it in bread with fries, onion and a sauce of their choice. It's not that healthy, but it's very tasty, very cheap, and easy to find.

• Like 1

@LykosHand

1) Which is your favorite character on Reborn?

Techie Jonathan. Florinia. She is trying to avoid emotional bonds by mimicing a robot, which we know is a defense mechanism triggered by an event prior the known story so far. She is intelligent, kind, knows what to do when the situation demands it, and receives some character development. She is placed ideally between a crazy boomstick called Julia and a narcisistic brother who wishes to be acknowledged for his efforts. She is the damage control of Reborn in more ways than one. No matter how many peculiar characters we meet, she never stays irrelevant. 

2) Since you are greek, which food would you recommend me to try?

Definitely Musaka for you. You are used to pasta, and this you'll love. It has eggplant in it and resembles Pasticcio. 

Another is the local pies. Even if gramma's tastes always the best, many pastry shops have been improving upon the recipes and provide delicious spinach-pie, pumkin-pie and feta-cheese-pie. I think you'll like those.

3) Do you like draw?

I prefer to win. Yes! Even though it's only amateur-ish, ever since I was a child I was sketching things I saw, portrayed superhero battles on paper (even though sometimes it just ended up being a complete mess), or draw cute pokemon and animals as close to the original as possible. Of course most times I failed. Then in high school I tried sketching for comedic purposes and got myself a few bucks by selling some of those to a local newspaper that was eager to mock local political representatives. Of course I used a nickname because I was too afraid of being targeted. Now I only draw when I am completely bored and it's usually something abstract.

Now if you asked me whether I paint... no. I suck at it.

4) Do you like driving? Also which is your favorite car?

Driving always made me feel free. I got my licence just a year back, but whenever I get the chance I offer to drop my friends or family somewhere. Then if I don't have anything important to do, I make sure I do a little driving away from everyone just to relax. Sadly I no longer have a car, due to taxes being too high, and am forced to use the public transport, which is giving a bit of your freedom away.

I wouldn't exactly call it my favorite car, although I always wanted to drive a Ford Mustang (the old ones that look like they have a personality). Something along that design would be greatly appreciated, if I ever earn enough to maintain one. Usually I prefer small cars that are easier to park inside the city borders and am afraid to control the big SUV's some people here have. 

5) Which is your favorite ice cream?

Peanut. It has a green hue and a taste that's not too sweet. If it has fruit bits in it, then it becomes extra tasty.

6) In which countries have you been up to now?

All my travels abroad have partially been for business, so sadly I never had the opportunity to travel to big places I always wanted, like Rome, Paris and London.

However, I don't regret the places I've visited (okay maybe one or two cities) since they are connected with certain memories I never want to lose.

Now, let's make sure I don't forget any, so I'll try to place them in chronological order.

Malta, Turkey, Switzerland, Belgium, Estonia, Denmark, Sweden

I was planning on visiting Austria this year, but my trip got cancelled.

• Upvote 1

1) Can I corso you? 
2) Someone called you to give you a task (it can be anything, from walking the dog to doing something at the city hall), what is your first thought? 

3) Favorite eeveelution and pseudo legendary

4) Don't you think it's unfair that next voting phase will be skipped?

5) First pokemon?

6) Did you ever invent a new recipe?

7) Do you like sports?

The other 6 questions are just an excuse to ask the first one

@Corso

1) Can I corso you? 

I am not certain what that is. Everyone here seems to be using a code I am not familliar with. Given however you are a notorious stalker, I'm divided between not giving permission to something I might regret, and giving you a challenge on whether you can actually corso me. So, with some hesitation, I'll say yes.

2) Someone called you to give you a task (it can be anything, from walking the dog to doing something at the city hall), what is your first thought? 

Do I have time for this? Can I do it whenever I want or must it be done in a specified time frame? How interested am I in this task? Will I gain anything from it? How can I turn this trivial chore into an opportunity? 

3) Favorite eeveelution and pseudo legendary

Leafeon. I like all eeveelutions, but this one has the most well-thought design. The stats are managable but the shallow movepool (common characteristic of eevees worldwide) does not allow it to shine in any form of team. It's sad, but I try.

Tyranitar, hands down. Awesome design, unique typing, great stat distribution which allows it to take many roles in a team and be unpredictable as for the moveslots. It's a great mon which unfortunately got one of the less interesting mega evolutions (simply a stat buff, nothing more). 

4) Don't you think it's unfair that next voting phase will be skipped?

Not really. You were the crowd favorite anyway. It's only logical that you get your AMA right after this. 

It would be unfair if we didn't skip it.

5) First pokemon?

Ever? Bulbasaur.

6) Did you ever invent a new recipe?

Not exactly. I was supposed to cook for a girl, but then realized I didn't buy all the ingredients for the lamb sauce, so I improvised. I took some cereal, grinded them, mixed them with milk, some honey, cinammon and something else I don't remember just to make it more thick (I think it was flour) and I created a sweet sauce that surprizingly fits well with the meat. If you asked me to do it again, I might not be able to provide the exact same result. 

7) Do you like sports?

I almost skipped this one. Yes, I do. I did shotokan-karate for 10years but due to an unforeseen severe leg injury I had to quit training. Then we had to move to another place in the country, so I didn't bother returning to training even after my leg somewhat healed. Now, I don't do sports that much, perhaps some basketball every now and then, simply because my leg is prone to new injuries.

• Thanks 1

um... are we due for an update? I'm pretty sure we're due for an update

and even if we're not, which is unlikely, I'll just go chaotic and decide we are, regardless of the consequences

So

Thanks Nick for your answers! Now it's time to grant the member you were tied with after the last vote, the one and only professional stalker @Corso, his chance to shine!

Feel free to write an intro post whatever you want my friend, and then 5 days of AMA are coming your way~

Uh... what am I supposed to say? I mean, if I say too much people will make me less questions right? Let me think...

Oh! Let's start from biographical data (you already know pretty much everything so it should be fine): name's Roberto Corso, from Palermo, 20 years old. Many of you know my address, but there may be stalkers here so I'll keep my mouth shut lol. I study Physics at university, I'll get a degree in October (hopefully).

(Reads all other posts to steal ideas) I discovered Pokemon when I was 9 or 10, that's a really nice story which is also related to my unowness and my... "religious fervor"? As for Reborn, I think I found it last year (when E16 came out), after playing Dark Rising (and Insurgence, but I'm not sure). Then I started lurking here to find help for the sidequests and (after some months because I'm Unown) I decided to join to stalk some admin because I've always thought that this was a really nice community.

Then Lykos introduced me to mafia games, and the rest is history.

So, I guess I should talk about my interests now... Mostly games (Pokemon, FE, DQ, AW ad some others), anime (list is too long this time, just ask), music, books (sci-fi, but I haven't read one for months) and... well, you know... "info".

Uh I have nothing else to say for the moment, so ask me anything (I'll try to answer, but keep in mind I'm Unown). I wanted to sound as cool as the others but at least it's a better post than Newt's, isn't it?

1. Why physics?

2. Favorite Unown?

3. Favorite pokemon waifu?

4. Favorite food?

5. Beans or candy?

6. Favorite Reborn character?

7. Favorite From Everland to Reborn episode?

8. Why is physical biochemistry a required course for my major T_T send halp

9. Favorite candy?

10. Which is your fb profile (PM link) jk

1) Which person do you enjoy stalking the most?

2) Where do you see yourself in 5 years?

3) Who is your favorite physicist and why?

4) Who would win in a fist fight: Richard Feynman or Georg Ohm?

5) Who is responsible for your ambitions?

6) What's the first thing you'd do if you were elected president?

7) Did you have a happy childhood? Why not?

8) What's your favorite method of assassination?

9) What would you be willing to trade 5 years of your life for?

10) Have you stalked Marcellus Wallace? Does he look like a bitch? 

• Like 1

@walpurgis

1.) Why do you like stalking people?

Prologue I: I've always been interested in Reborn's past (the old site, the leaders, ...).

Prologue II: Hoongarse (cool member but he's been inactive for months, I think he's studying) mentioned a curious detail about someone here, so I read every message from that person to find that thing. Some months (or weeks) later I decided to search his FB profile because he had been absent for 2 months at that time and I found it in less than 5 minutes (luck, just luck). After that episode other people asked me to find their profile, and I became known as stalker (or corsoer).

I like stalking because it's like a puzzle, you have to get clues but be careful of false leads, but in the end you also need a good amount of luck, and the moment when you find your target is priceless. By the way, I'd like this to be clear: I'm not interested in your (my target's) personal stuff, once I find a profile I never pry into it.

2.) Why Unown?

When I joined the forums I couldn't come up with a cool (or even decent) nickname (after more than 1 hour of intense thinking), so I just used my surname. As a result, my first avatar was the letter C (with a green/blue background iirc). After some time I wanted to change it, and since I had been using unown letters as font in my phone (still using it) I decided to use Unown C as my avatar. But I really feel "similar" to it now, so I don't think I'll ever change it.

3.) How do you post so fast in the numbers thread?

Tailwind + x4 speed (from Baton Pass) + Choice scarf + Timid nature, 31 speed IVs and 252 EVs. Also there's a Sticky Web on your side of the field. Oh, and you've been tricked a Full Incense.

4.) Do you like plants?

I don't exactly love them, but they're fine. I was/am a little scared of bugs, so I'm not really fond of flowers.

5.) If you were a mathematical symbol which one would you be and why?

Mh... maybe ln (natural logarithm) because ln(x) it's "weaker" than any other power of x (limit for x→infinite of ln(x) / x^n = 0 for any n ≥ 0), but it's still a useful function.

@Candy

1. Why physics?

I've always loved maths but I also wanted to study the mysteries of the universe. Also Palermo's Faculty of Physics is said to be renowned.

2. Favorite Unown?

Spoiler

This one:

Stalker.thumb.png.b557d9691d9ffe676fd8e32527418c72.png

3. Favorite pokemon waifu?

There are a lot of pokemon I like, I can't choose sorry: Espeon, Shedinja, Leavanny, Volcarona, Flygon, Hydreigon, Heracross and many others. Favorite waifu I'd say Gardevoir. Actually, Blastoise holds a special place in my heart, so maybe that's my answer.

4. Favorite food?

You really like hard questions, don't you? I like 99% of the food I tried, but I'd say my favorite dishes are pani 'ca meusa and rice salad (I could mention more but I'm too lazy to write a wall of text).

5. Beans or candy?

I find beans a "boring" food. As for the mafia members...

6. Favorite Reborn character?

Gossip Gardevoir Again, I can't choose, but I like Amaria (she needs so much help), Bennett (do you sense a pattern?) and I find ZEL very interesting.

7. Favorite From Everland to Reborn episode?

My head hurts I'm not good at choosing sorry! All I can say is that I liked the fight between Vanilla and Victoria (but Vanilla is a bit OP imo) and THAT thing; THAT was ultra awesome!

8. Why is physical biochemistry a required course for my major T_T send halp 

1: Because physics rules

2: What is a major?

3: Unown used Hidden Power Halp! Seriously, I'd really like to help you but I don't know how...

9. Favorite candy?

Mhhhh......... I don't know if they're considered candies, but I love profiterole and crêpes with nutella. 

(Uhm I need a funny way to tell her she's awesome...) wait what!? YOU WEREN'T SUPPOSED TO READ THIS!

Runs away

10. Which is your fb profile (PM link) jk

https://www.facebook.com/roberto.corso.988 jk you'll never find me (hopefully)

Hello there my italian friend ^^

1) How tall are you?

2) Have you ever been in northern Italy?

3) What did you think of us when you met us at the first time?

4) Do you have a good memory?

5) Are you going to vote this sunday? If yes, who will you vote? I'm sorry but maybe only Corso will understand this question xD

6) What do you think about your city? Do you like it?

7) In which countries have you been up to now?

8) Can you tell me at least three positive aspects of your character?

@Corso

1) Will you answer my questions?

2) When did you start stalking people?

3) Favorite/least favorite subject at school? Why?

4) favorite kind of vehicle?

5)  lim      sin(x)   = ?

x→0        x 

6) A ball (mass m= 3 kg) falls from a pillar (height h=15 m). Without considering friction, calculate its kinetic energy when it reaches the ground (in Joule)

7) Why do you like mafia games?

8) Would you like to become a mod (here, Reborn discord or our discord)?

9) Do you prefer Showdown or Reborn's online system?

10) Did you ever have a gf/bf? How did you start dating?

11) Favourite Reborn: leader, meteor admin, other character, NPC, place, puzzle/sidequest, item, music, battle. Why?

12) When will you send us a selfie of you?

13) Favorite letter and number? Why?

14) Someone called you to give you a task (it can be anything, from walking the dog to doing something at the city hall), what is your first thought? I know this is a vague question, but it's important imo.

15) Favourite manga and amine anime

16) What would you like us to ask you?

17) Write a text longer than 3 lines explaining why you like physics.

18) Tell us about your elementary school

19) Which italian food do you like the most? Which one would you like to try?

20) What was your first stalking target?

21) Do you see how hard is AMA now?

22) Best Hidden Power type for Unown?

23) Describe your house

24) Hair and eyes color?

25) Favorite game in Onyx Arcade?

26) Favorite thread  (no onyx arcade or mafia games)? 

27) Who would you like to join the mafia club?

28) Your best showdown battle?

29) What do you usually have for breakfast/lunch/dinner?

30) Favorite Dragon Ball series, saga, movie, character, transformation, battle, attack? Why?

31) Do you have beard?

32) Favorite chemical element/molecule? Why?

33) Funny italian words or english words that sound funny in italian?

34) If you could be good at one sport, which one would you choose? Why?

35) Favorite PS2 game? Why?

36) There's this categorization of personalities (A, B, ...). Do a test and tell us the results

37) Do you like chess? Favorite chess piece?

38) Any Pokemon waifu? Anime/manga waifus?

39) Favorite random fact from Mukuro

40) Did you like me being a ghost in Danganronpa?

41) Favorite Delta pokemon and Mega evolution from Insurgence. Why?

42) Did you read "The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy"? Favorite sci-fi author/book?

43) Celsius, Farenheit or Kelvin degrees? Imperial "system" or good reasonable metric system?

44) Your most used emoji

45) Funny anecdote from a mafia game

46) Favorite pokemon battle (from the anime). Why?

47) GoT or HxH?

48) Tell us about your city

49) Explain Newton's Laws of motion to a child

50) Who would you like to stalk the most from our community?

51) What's your favorite game? And why?

52) What's your favorite anime? And why?

53) What's your favorite food? And why?

54) What's your favorite series? And why?

55) What's your favorite movie? And why?

56) What's your favorite waifu? And why?

57) What's your favorite pokemon of each type? And what's your favorite amongst them all?

58) What's your favorite pokemon generation? And why?

59) What's your favorite color? And why?

60) What's your favorite song? And why?

61) What's your favorite animal?  And why?

62) What's your favorite super hero?  And why?

63) What's your favorite musician?  And why?

64) What's your favorite band? And why?

65) What's your favorite subject in school?  And why?

66) What's your favorite season?  And why?

67) What's your favorite time of the day?  And why?

68) What's your favorite kind of pizza?  And why?

69) What's your favorite kind of icecream?  And why?

70) What's your favorite Newt?  And why?

71) What do you think about me?

72) What do you think about @Psychic Bean Sheep?

73) What do you think about reborn community?

74) What do you think about reborn mafia community?

75) Is there someone in our server that you don't like? (ofc you don't need to say who)

76) Do you prefer cats or dogs?

77) Snakes or spiders?

78) Me or soso?

79) Natsuki or Yuri?

80) Monika or Sayori?

81) Natuski, Yuri, Monika or Sayori?

82) Are you still reading my questions?

83) Did you think I would stop at 80?

84) What's the name of your brother?

85) What's your story with the numbers thread?

86) I'm out of creativity. What do I ask?

87) What's your favorite moderator of our server?

88) What's your favorite member of our server?

89) Favorite mafia game so far? And why is it Danganronpa?

90) Phew... Are you getting tired of answering my questions?

92) Did you notice that I jumped number 91?

92.5) Why is this question 92.5?

93) Is it even worth to keep answering these questions?

94) Did you predict me asking all this?

95) Did you like it?

96) Are you happy that we are near the end?

97) How does it feel to be the center of the attentions?

98) Why do you think your AMA was unfair?

99) Are you angry with me for asking all these questions?

100) Can I ask more questions?

@NickCrash  

1) Which person do you enjoy stalking the most?

In our club Candy, I followed many wrong clues before finding her. In Reborn it's [redacted].

2) Where do you see yourself in 5 years?

Maybe in Palermo or at least in Italy. A lot of students go abroad as soon as possible, someone has to stay here.

3) Who is your favorite physicist and why?

I don't have a favorite one at the moment, but I'm going to study hystory of physics next semester so that could change.

4) Who would win in a fist fight: Richard Feynman or Georg Ohm?

Ohm looks strong but I think Feynman would outsmart him and win.

5) Who is responsible for your ambitions?

I don't think I have any ambition, but my father made me love maths. He used to make me solve equations before going to school when I was a kid, good times...

6) What is the first thing you'd do if you were elected president?

I'd refuse, but if that wouldn't be possible... ehm... uh... well, what would YOU do, uh???

7) Did you have a happy childhood? Why not?

I absolutely LOVE how the second question implies the answer to the first one. This is definitely my favorite question so far.

Well I didn't have many friends, I didn't do many things, but it eventually led me to my high school and then here (also I've always got good marks at school) so I can say the results are definitely good. The biggest flaw of my childhood is that I'm Unown, but I don't know who/what I should blame for this.

8) What is your favorite method of assassination?

I'd say by sword. By the way my "favorite death scene" is from a movie of the Final Destination series: there's this guy, a mechanic, that gets hit by a flying gas tank so hard that he's sent against a metal net and net tears him to cubic pieces (just like those old cartoons) lol. 

9) What would you be willing to trade 5 years of your life for?

Mh maybe the guarantee that the remaining x-5 years will be tranquill.

10) Have you stalked Marcellus Wallace? Does he look like a bitch?

Wha- BANG!

@LykosHand

1) How tall are you?

Why do you want me to suffer?... 1,70m (or 1,71 I don't remember).

2) Have you ever been in northern Italy?

Just passing through when I went to other countries iirc sorry.

3) What did you think of us when you met us at the first time?

To be completely honest, I didn't want to be bothered or to play mafia games. Thank goodness I was wrong, you've changed my life. Thank you Lykos for inviting me to that game (the one with the court iirc, I didn't participate but I watched it because I'm a stalker) and... I apologize on bealf of my stupid old self (actual self is not much better though).

4) Do you have a good memory?

Definitely not, when my father asks me "do you remember when we went there?" my answer is always "...".

5) Are you going to vote this sunday? If yes, who will you vote? I'm sorry but maybe only Corso will understand this question xD
Let me ask you: did you understand how we are supposed to vote? I didn't.

6) What do you think about your city? Do you like it?

It has many MANY flaws (traffic, trash, disorganization, mafia...) but the food is AWESOME and this compensates for them

7) In which countries have you been up to now?
England, Croatia, Germany (passing), Montenegro (passing), France (passing), Holland, China (not in this order)

8) Can you tell me at least three positive aspects of your character?

..................................................... Oh! I can eat almost anything and I always like what I eat. Sorry, I can't find the other 2.

• Like 2

@Newt

1) Will you answer my questions?

Of corso course! I'll try, at least.

2) When did you start stalking people?

I'm not sure, but I'd say when Hoongarse mentioned that thing about [redacted] (it was November iirc).

3) Favorite/least favorite subject at school? Why?

Favorite: maths because the exercises are funny.

Least favorite: history, because it's just dates and places and people to remember, and my memory is terrible. Special mention to latin, which is useless imo but super easy so I got good marks.

4) favorite kind of vehicle?

Motorbike: traffic and parking aren't problems for me.

5)  lim      sin(x)   = 1

x→0        x 

6) A ball (mass m= 3 kg) falls from a pillar (height h=15 m). Without considering friction, calculate its kinetic energy when it reaches the ground (in Joule)

Assuming g (gravitational acceleration) = 9,81 m/s^2, from the conservation of energy comes that the kinetic energy when the ball reaches the ground is the same as the potential energy at the top of the pillar so E=mgh=441,45 J. Did you even read it?   

7) Why do you like mafia games?

Because they have an original setup or I can help find scum and above all because the players are awesome.

8) Would you like to become a mod (here, Reborn discord or our discord)?

No, I know I'd be a terrible mod for a myriad of reasons.

9) Do you prefer Showdown or Reborn's online system?

Reborn has field effects (I think, never used it), but in Showdown you can make a team in 5 minutes, make tournaments and save replays.

10) Did you ever have a gf/bf? How did you start dating?

Laughing editor from Spider Man gif

11) Favourite Reborn: leader, meteor admin, other character, NPC, place, puzzle/sidequest, item, music, battle. Why?

Amaria (she needs help), ZEL (3 people in 1 would be nice imo), Gossip Gardevoir (she's a Gardevoir), uh idk, Old Reborn or New Reborn I can't choose (old is nostalgic but new is wonderful), can't choose, Quick Claw (you NEED at least one), team Skull remix used in E17, idk but my favorite battle of my run is vs Shelly.

12) When will you send us a selfie of you?

When my face will be safe to look at.

13) Favorite letter and number? Why?

Letter idk but number is 9 (Blastoise's number in pokedex, my number in class register and average of my marks in high school).

14) Someone called you to give you a task (it can be anything, from walking the dog to doing something at the city hall), what is your first thought? I know this is a vague question, but it's important imo.

It's usually "I hope it's not difficult", 2nd place "why me!?".

15) Favourite manga and amine anime

Manga I'd say Akame ga Kill, anime I can't choose, probably Dragon Ball or Higurashi

16) What would you like us to ask you?

I'm not going to tell you.

17) Write a text longer than 3 lines explaining why you like physics.

Galileo said: "La filosofia naturale è scritta in questo grandissimo libro che continuamente ci sta aperto innanzi agli occhi, io dico l’universo, ma non si può intendere se prima non s’impara a intender la lingua e conoscer i caratteri nei quali è scritto. Egli è scritto in lingua matematica, e i caratteri son triangoli, cerchi ed altre figure geometriche, senza i quali mezzi è impossibile a intenderne umanamente parola; senza questi è un aggirarsi vanamente per un oscuro labirinto." Well, if I may add something, I'd say that the book's title is Physics. Physics is also the mother of every other science. That's why I like it.

18) Tell us about your elementary school

The building was grey, 2 floors, with long corridors. The teaacher allowed us to do physical activity only as a reward if we behaved. To know about young Corso you must make another question though.

19) Which italian food do you like the most? Which one would you like to try?

I'd say pani 'ca meusa, there are other palermitan dishes I'd like to try (like frittola)

20) What was your first stalking target?

I won't say her name, I think she'd smite me if she knew.

21) Do you see how hard is AMA now?

Your questions are very easy, Candy's ad Nick's ones were hard 

22) Best Hidden Power type for Unown?

Idk never used it but I guess Psychic for STAB.

23) Describe your house

Kitchen and living room make one big room, then there's a narrow corridor which leads to 1st bathroom, "closet room", my room (2nd largest), my parents' room, my ex-room now study (largest room) then 2nd bathroom.

24) Hair and eyes color?

Hair brown, eyes green (actually blue-gray with a yellow line in the middle if you look close).

25) Favorite game in Onyx Arcade?

NUMBEBBEBEBEBEBERRRRRRRRSSSSSSSS.

26) Favorite thread  (no onyx arcade or mafia games)?

Mh Candy's From Everland to Reborn Run, Jonny's gif emporium, meet the vets, know your fellow members, TIL, and some in Rant & Rapport (I'd like to be of help there but I'm a powerless Unown :sadpepe:).

27) Who would you like to join the mafia club?

Eh...Uh...I... blushing intensifies NEXT QUESTION!

28) Your best showdown battle?

Too shy to show.

29) What do you usually have for breakfast/lunch/dinner?

Breakfast: milk and cereals when I have to go to school, tea and biscuits when I'm on holiday. Lunch: pasta, banana, 3 nuts. Dinner is always a surprise.

30) Favorite Dragon Ball series, saga, movie, character, transformation, battle, attack? Why?

DBZ (better than the others), Tournament of Power (so many cool characters), maybe those with Broly (becaue there's Broly), characters: Jiren, Caulifla/Kefla, Frieza (but he's too weak rn), 17 and Ultra Instinct Goku, SSJ3 and 4 and Ultra Instinct, battles: Goku vs Kid Buu and Goku vs Jiren, attack idk.

31) Do you have beard?

Too lazy to shave regularly so yes.

32) Favorite chemical element/molecule? Why?

CaCO3 (caco means "I shit" lol)

33) Funny italian words or english words that sound funny in italian?

I like the word "gotta" (=gout) and I find words like zucchini and pepperoni funny (why is "salame" called pepperoni and "peperone" pepper? It doesn't make sense imo).

34) If you could be good at one sport, which one would you choose? Why?

Motorbike races, my favorite sport

35) Favorite PS2 game? Why?

I have like 3 games so: DBZ Budokai Tenkaichi 2 and 3 and Yu-Gi-Oh! Capsule Monster Coliseum.

36) There's this categorization of personalities (A, B, ...). Do a test and tell us the results

Advocate (INFJ-T): extraverted 12% introverted 88%, intuitive 53% observant 47%, thinking 39% feeling 61%, judging 56% prospecting 44%, assertive 15% turbulent 85% 

https://www.16personalities.com/infj-personality

Haven't read the description yet.

37) Do you like chess? Favorite chess piece?

I like it but I'm Unown so I don't win, my favorite piece is probably horse.

38) Any Pokemon waifu? Anime/manga waifus?

I have a team of waifus. As for anime waifus, there are A LOT, too many to write them (most of them have... maybe I should stop here).

39) Favorite random fact from Mukuro

"Every year more than 2500 left-handed people are killed from using right-handed products."

40) Did you like me being a ghost in Danganronpa?

Soso was better iirc.

41) Favorite Delta pokemon and Mega evolution from Insurgence. Why?

Delta Gardevoir and Roserade, Mega Flygon.

42) Did you read "The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy"? Favorite sci-fi author/book?

I didn't. Isaac Asimov and Jack Vance (Demon Princes series).

43) Celsius, Farenheit or Kelvin degrees? Imperial "system" or good reasonable metric system?

Celsius or Kelvin. The real question is: MKS or cgs?

44) Your most used emoji

Lewd, and I'm not ashamed.

45) Funny anecdote from a mafia game

The game isn't finished yet, I'm going to ask the host if I can tell you.

46) Favorite pokemon battle (from the anime). Why?

Ash vs Paul at the league, a good mixture of strategy and plot armor.

47) GoT or HxH?

I haven't watched GoT (not going to do it) so HxH.

48) Tell us about your city

We have sea, a mountain, traffic, trash, mafia but awesome food (also there's a station of the metro near my house but they've been working on it for 3 years now).

49) Explain Newton's Laws of motion to a child

1: if the sum of all forces is 0, an object won't change its speed.
2: with the same force, "heavier" objects will gain less speed.

3: if you hit a wall, the wall hits you with an opposite force.

50) Who would you like to stalk the most from our community?

I've already stalked the biggest target (didn't find the profile but very interesting information), but I'd really like to find reborn's leaders.

51) What's your favorite game? And why?

Probably Reborn, it's hard but rewarding and mysterious and it brought me here.

52) What's your favorite anime? And why?

1st repeated question.

53) What's your favorite food? And why?

2nd repeated question.

54) What's your favorite series? And why?

Law & Order, the only one I watch.

55) What's your favorite movie? And why?

The Truman Show, it's funny yet so deep, I could talk for hours about it (I did it 3 times in high school, even during the final exam).

56) What's your favorite waifu? And why?

Human in pokemon world? Cynthia, no need to explain.

57) What's your favorite pokemon of each type? And what's your favorite amongst them all?

There are pics (3 iirc) of my favorite pokemon on Discord, go stalk. I've already talked about my favorite pokemon.

58) What's your favorite pokemon generation? And why?
I like them all, but I didn't play 6 and 7.

59) What's your favorite color? And why?

I've always liked red, I don't know why, but now I like almost any color (but I don't like clothes with bright colors).

60) What's your favorite song? And why?

I don't listen to songs, just music with no words (is there a specific word?).

61) What's your favorite animal?  And why?

I don't have a favorite animal so here's a list of animals I don't like: pigeons, seagulls, cats, kangaroos. The birbs eject their faeces on my things, the others are... I won't say it.   

62) What's your favorite super hero?  And why?

I don't have a favorite super hero.

63) What's your favorite musician?  And why?

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVcA2oPFhT2yGFEYfmgXbSQ She made musics for EBF.

Another one: https://www.youtube.com/user/Candycane1026/videos

64) What's your favorite band? And why?

See answer 60.

65) What's your favorite subject in school?  And why?

3rd  repeated question

66) What's your favorite season?  And why?

Maybe winter, because I like the big soft warm quilt of my bed.

67) What's your favorite time of the day?  And why?

Night, because no one bothers me and I can stay with you (club).

68) What's your favorite kind of pizza?  And why?

I can't choose, but I want lots of things on my pizza.

69) What's your favorite kind of icecream?  And why?

I'd say strawberry, hazelnut, chocolate (hard to find a good one), coffee or pistachio.

70) What's your favorite Newt?  And why?

There's only one Newt fortunately.

71) What do you think about me?

I'd like you to be less emo, I'm sure you're not Unown.

72) What do you think about @Psychic Bean Sheep?

He's very interesting, but I didn't like what he did with your AMA. Also he got me 2 times when I was mafia so :screamingpepe:

73) What do you think about reborn community?

One of the best things that happened in my life.

74) What do you think about reborn mafia community?

I have more than 40 relatives now.

75) Is there someone in our server that you don't like? (ofc you don't need to say who)

76) Do you prefer cats or dogs?

Dogs.

77) Snakes or spiders?

Can't choose.

78) Me or soso?

"Why not both?" gif

79) Natsuki or Yuri?

YURI.

80) Monika or Sayori?

From what I've seen so far, Monika.

81) Natuski, Yuri, Monika or Sayori?

Yuri or Monika, they're... maybe I shouldn't say it.

82) Are you still reading my questions?

You don't say!?

83) Did you think I would stop at 80?

Actually yes, I always trust everyone by default unless it's a mafia game.

84) What's the name of your brother?

Giorgio.

85) What's your story with the numbers thread?

I was too shy to post in other threads when I joined, so I started from there. I... don't want that game to stop.

86) I'm out of creativity. What do I ask?

I'm less creative than you, so Idk.

87) What's your favorite moderator of our server?

This one's too hard.

88) What's your favorite member of our server?

89) Favorite mafia game so far? And why is it Danganronpa?

I'd probably get a warning if I said the real answer so I'll just say "because I was Enoshima Junko".

90) Phew... Are you getting tired of answering my questions?

A little.

92) Did you notice that I jumped number 91?

Only after reading the question.

92.5) Why is this question 92.5?

So that the next one is 93?

93) Is it even worth to keep answering these questions?

Yes, it's AMA. And I liked most of your questions.

94) Did you predict me asking all this?

I thought you would make me 50 questions.

95) Did you like it?

Honestly? Yes.

96) Are you happy that we are near the end?

Yes, but it was worth it.

97) How does it feel to be the center of the attentions?

It's.. weird: I'm not used to it and I don't like it, but I like the fact that you (club) like me... Also I'm super nervous and I read each answer like 5 times.

98) Why do you think your AMA was unfair?

Because we didn't have a voting phase. As I said, I don't like being the center of attention so I wanted to delay my turn, but I like my AMA now.

99) Are you angry with me for asking all these questions?

No, why should I?

100) Can I ask more questions?

Please do.

Edited by Corso
Sorry, I always screw up
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, NickCrash said:

If I were Newt, I would stop at 99, just in case there's a person with OCD.

#60: You're looking for instrumental

Newt is kinder than you thinks... but seriously I thought he was going to pull that stunt when he skipped #91 (even if he finished with #100, it'd have been 99 questions) but then he added #92.5 which I'm grateful for

6 hours ago, Burning Bright said:

@NickCrash

You mentioned you liked Marvel, and said that Venom was your favorite superhero. 

Do you have a favorite DC superhero and villain?

It's currently @Corso's AMA, so I'll also direct this question to him for both franchises.

I personally am not that familiar with DC's universe, mainly because I despised how overpowered Superman was (leading to all villains being on a completely inhuman level), but my experience with the Injustice comics led me to like John Constantine (although I consider him more of an antagonist), plastic-man (great-ly written character) and Deadshot.