[Epilogue] Chronicles of the Onyx Arcade Mafia [Town Win]

Daniel Blackworth

• Replies 486
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Unless you have someone suspicious in mind, the best we can do to avoid killing members of the town is voting ourselves until we have someone in mind to vote for as we do have to vote. It isn't suicide it's simply aiming for a no lynch.

Guest Sparkin'
27 minutes ago, HongaarseBeer said:

I really see no point in doing this whole suicide thing...

I didn't get roleblocked last night, but for some reason, my night action failed. God Divs knows why

Just curious, who did you try to visit?

Guest Sparkin'

Damn, looks like almost everyone visited me. No wonder your night actions didn't work, and won't work...wait.

Does that means I'm immune to night kills?

4 minutes ago, Venus said:

Damn, looks like almost everyone visited me. No wonder your night actions didn't work, and won't work...wait.

Does that means I'm immune to night kills?

Under the right conditions assuming you are the survivor then yes, you can be immune to NA

Us voting ourselves can be taken control by either mafia faction last second... I'm not really comfortable with this vote. Third party factions aren't really beneficial unless we know their action, I'm not voting yet but I may just choose Venus. That way if someone mafia tries to pop up last second and turn the tide everyone is at a 1 vote ratio for now and they either get Venus or they tie a vote and just look more suspicious. It just seems very unsafe to continue doing this as we can easily be taken advantage of.

Only information I have is that Jace ad Hooligan are of different alignment. I'll figure out my specifics when I can, if I don't die first, but we may choose one of these to lynch now. I am always untrusting of guns, specifically how he is so certain the gun is real. So, my vote is

[ELIMINATE - HOOLIGAN]

3 minutes ago, Megagun said:

Only information I have is that Jace ad Hooligan are of different alignment. I'll figure out my specifics when I can, if I don't die first, but we may choose one of these to lynch now. I am always untrusting of guns, specifically how he is so certain the gun is real. So, my vote is

[ELIMINATE - HOOLIGAN]

Well, Hooligan claimed to be the Oracle, if there is anyone that we should be suspicious of is Jace. But how do you know that they have a different alignment?

For all we know, unless Mega can provide us the role that somehow can know such specific information, mega is a mafia member with either Jace or Hooligan alongside him and is trying to get one lynched or hell they might all be mafia and he wants to secure one of them as appearing town though unsure if any of these things are truly the case, unless Mega clears up this strange information as to how he can know two people have differing alignments my vote is on him.

[Unvote] Lord Drakyle

[Eliminate] Megagun

EDIT: https://epicmafia.com/role/1208 closest I can find as to how he knows the alignment of multiple people at once differ but not on how he knows specifically which of the apparent 3 this role sees is the ones which differ in alignment.

Edited by Lord Drakyle