Hospital Mafia Game [Game Over - Town Wins]

Anti_Hero

Night one is over, day two starts. Panic 

This night was more active resulting in friends for dive in the mortuary.

The first one to be discovered was found in the a patient room, with slight burn marks all over the body. The case was obvious, he was treated with an electrical shock therapy... He was the inocent looking hooligan.

The other body was discovered in the parking spot of the hospital, he had a knife burried in his belly. By closer inspection he was identified as Amine. He had a paper in his hand:

"This will never stop"

Day two starts

Players 

Spoiler

1 Alistair

2 Drakyle

3 Divergent as ??? (N0)

4 Amber

5 Hooligan as ??? (N1 - town)

6 Lykos

7 Dark Rogue

8 ECT

9 Jace

10 Megagun

11 Greninja

12 Alphagar

13 Paul

14 Corso

15 Amine as ??? (N1 - town)

16 Eviora

17 Venus 

Edited by Anti_Hero

• Replies 412
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Anti_Hero Two more players appear as ???...what are all the abilities in the game that could cause that? I was under the impression the janitor could only use that ability once, and I have no idea how the ECT managed to conceal their victim's role...

I still don't understand that I'm safe yet.

This means that the mafias' are playing in an unique way this time IMO.

Actually, I appear to be verypoor in this bodyguard role....

and Oh! What a sad news is this...Two of our innocent players are dead... :((

Edited by Paul25
Added something more

So we lost two townies T.T R.I.P Hooligan and Amine.

Also, Jace seems to be poisoned. Let's hope that the pharmacist wasn't any of the dead.

@Venus I have a question for you. At N0, were you able to do your night action successfully? Or did something happen? (Do not worry, I'm not suspecting you, but depending on your answer, and if my logic is correct, I might know who is one of the mafia members)

Also, who got blocked tonight?

Alright. It appears the ECT Doc killed a townie, so I would humbly advise them to hold their horses unless they have very strong suspicions or evidence against someone. The mafia is already doing a great job at killing us on their own.

The mafia's kill for the night was Amine. I don't really have much to comment on here. Amine had just been rather discreet so far, with nothing incitating us to either blame or protect him. The mafia seems to have deliberately gone for someone who was unlikely to be protected. This is logical.

Then we have Jace claiming to be poisoned. Either it's true, and let's hope the pharmacist can help, or it's a lie, but I don't know what he would have to gain by lying. It would be too easy to expose him.

2 minutes ago, Eviora said:

For what it's worth, I was blocked last night. Was that your doing, @Paul25 ?

So, me and you were blocked. I think I got blocked by the angry nurse and you by the ICU, as you solicited protection.

Mhhh two other people are dead and they were townies, this situation isn't going well. Jace is poisoned, i really hope that the pharmacist is still alive and he/she can heal him. 

I haven't any information to show unfortunately btw.

Ugh...You're correct @Eviora...I'm a noob in taking the right decision.. :( 

Really apologize that I've had blocked you last night... :((

I personally still don't understand who is Mafia or innocent....

:Perplexed:

My role is being now revealed and I'm going to be killed by those Mafs...Next night 

and I now suspect Mega to be one of the member of Mafia who tried to oppose me and was probably happy to see me getting lynched last phase...

Hopefully we'll get some piece of info by the other members....

and We have an another controversial issue about Jace.

Was he really poisoned or he is simply lying?

Eh...tbh I think that he isn't lying. I may be wrong though.

Well...This makes me believe that he isn't a Mafia.

btw @Eviora you're welcome and on the other hand, I don't recall whether you have asked for protection or not..., my bad

Jesus Christ!, What a great Chaos is this...

After some consideration, I have reached the following conclusion.

On N0, the Quack doctor poisoned a random target. However, to their surprise, no one claimed to be poisoned on D1. The mafia then inferred the reason that no one claimed they were poisoned - because the poisoned party was themself the pharmacist. In response, the mafia outright killed our silent pharmacist - Snowy - on N1.

This theory is consistent with the lack of deaths by poison on N1 and also with the fact that Snowy claimed to have some information but hesitated to share it.

The other possibility is that the Quack doctor was blocked on N0, making them either Jace or Alistair. If Paul can be trusted, which I have no reason to doubt yet, since he uncontestedly claimed ICU, then Paul blocked Alistair and Jace was blocked by the mafia. That leaves Alistair as a suspect for Quack Doctor. However, I believe he's unlikely to be our culprit, because, by targeting Jace, he would be eliminating the other person with whom he shares suspicion and therefore endangering himself.

That said, @Alistair, what is your stance on the matter?

Late to this since I overslept, I see the ECT has jumped into the fray of killing shame we lost two townies but last day...just before night fell...something caught my eye, I think it  is worth looking into, hey @Paul25 why was it that last day you told us to ensure we lynched the people on your suspect list when you have given us no reason as to why you think they are suspicious? you just seem too eager to see the people on your list lynched and I don't like it, hell you was close to being lynched then suddenly claimed to be the bodyguard although understandable and never known you to lie im starting to question it with that last remark before day ended you made.

also im pretty sure Jace is trying to say he is poisoned, he certainly is acting like it so if the pharmacist is alive, they should probably help him unless we have reason to suspect him as mafia

EDIT: @Eviora last I checked you were on his list and have a good eye for deduction so you might be able to help me understand this.

Edited by Lord Drakyle

@Lord Drakyle To put it simply, I think Paul expected to die and wanted there to be some sort of meaning in his death, so he listed his suspects and tried to get us targeted next. If Paul had died like he expected, though, and it had been revealed that he was mafia, then his list of suspects wouldn't be treated as credible at all.

If I'm going to be blunt, I think Paul just chose a few people he'd like to have revenge on and listed them as suspects to be considered after he was killed and revealed as a townie. I don't think there are any clues to be found here.

@Eviora But that's just the problem I am finding, he had a suspect list but no reason for why he picked specifically the people in that list and mafia killing someone for pointing the finger tends to raise suspicions on those pointed at more so than ending it but ah well i'll just hear from him as I still wanna know why the people in his list was chosen as picking at random isn't going to help anyone.

EDIT: @DigitalAmber He didn't technically roleclaim, he re-worded what his role is leaving it down to an ambiguous level of 3-4 possibilities, I assume he means the Heroic Doctor but why would 3-4 people out themselves of their role just to reveal him or attempt to?

Edited by Lord Drakyle

@Eviora I was waiting for someone to bring this up. I expected someone to add 2 and 2 and suspect me as a possible Quack, since I was blocked on the same night nobody appeared to have been poisoned. That's also Jace's case, but as you said he was semi-confirmed innocent by Paul25's information, leaving only me as a suspect.

Your theory makes sense. The pharmacist having been poisoned on N0 would explain a lot of things: why nobody spoke up to say they were poisoned on D1, why Snowy said he had info, and why the mafia decided to get rid of him immediately after.

I would like to firmly assert that I'm neither the Quack Doc, nor a mafioso at all. I am the Mortician, and if your theory is true, which I believe it is, I should be able to confirm it next night by examining Snowy's body.

For now, I unfortunately have no other information to share. I was blocked on N0, and had no corpse to look at anyway. I visited Dive's body on N1, but it was pointless since the Janitor erased his role, so I couldn't learn anything. Next night however, it should be different, provided no one blocks me.

@Alistair I didn't immediately throw suspicion on you of being the Quack Doc or any mafia as I have no reason to suspect you and there was another possibility as to why you were roleblocked the same night no one got poisoned which would have to be if YOU were the poison target and a townie roleblocked you and in that way saved you from being poisoned. Unfortunately Jace seems not so lucky but I do hope you find some useful information as so far all I got is questions on paul25's suspect list though why would ECT target Hooligan? what did he do to invite suspicion upon himself or did they just say whoop-de-do I choose you?

It might have been a more negative twist to Evi's analysis on Hooligan; a jumpy, excited town member. I guess the ECT mistook the juumpy excitement for overly eager and desperate to lynch? Also, the instant ICU dies, things get a little more interesting. Anyone the Angry Nurse locks up is likely innocent. But, the Nurse could just not lock someone in one night and proceed to claim that he was locked up.