Hospital Mafia Game [Game Over - Town Wins]

Anti_Hero

Guest Sparkin'

I agree with Eviora about that, no need to hide.

Also, that wasn't an accusation. I was simply trying to see if you had more information to show, but I see it was just me that didn't read everything here. Sorry.

And about me abstaining, I'd rather wait for someone suspicious to act then cast my vote. As you noticed, I was the first to abstain, and it was quite early. 

There was nothing particularly suspicious there, if I'm not mistaken.

• Replies 412
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, Eviora said:

Would anyone like to speak up about being poisoned? If you don't, it's ok. You'll just, y'know, die.

Would the person that had been poisoned know? If not, that would be a problem.

2 minutes ago, Venus said:

I agree with Eviora about that, no need to hide.

Also, that wasn't an accusation. I was simply trying to see if you had more information to show, but I see it was just me that didn't read everything here. Sorry.

And about me abstaining, I'd rather wait for someone suspicious to act then cast my vote. As you noticed, I was the first to abstain, and it was quite early. 

There was nothing particularly suspicious there, if I'm not mistaken.

I know. It just seemed weird, but ok, as I said your behavior was not wrong, just.. weird :P

Now there is something intriguing me. The note that Dive had when he died, did Anti_Hero put it ramdomly or it has a meaning and its a clue?

2 minutes ago, Hooligan said:

Does anyone here want to manifest that is poisoned or something? There are doctors to heal people.

Assuming that Dive wasn't the Pharmacist...

Okay, i have a suggestion here. I might give mafia an idea, but I'm so use to being the Roleblocker(ICU) that i have realized this.

The Angry Nurse will block whoever is poisoned I think, so that they cant be cured by the Pharmacist.  Then the receptionist waltzes in and monitors whoever visited the poisoned patient/doctor. The mafia can choose to lock the poison victim up and potentially lose a maf, but get two/three(lynch today) town kills, or they can ignore it and let the pharmacist heal them. Resulting in one death. 

Edit: Actually, forget what i said, the Angry Nurse blocks the receptionist too, i think. 

Edited by DigitalAmber
I had a sudden realization stated in my edit

So the talk of the village just exploded in the time between last looking here im too lazy to read it all but to those worried about putting out their suspicions on people in case mafia targets them, you do realise if you did legit suspect a mafia that person becomes suspect if you suddenly died? of course innocents could be caught in the backlash effect too if mafia utilized this but in that sense there is no reason to fear making your suspicions and reasons known

If we don't begin the vote soon, it is unlikely that we'll vote for anyone at all. Therefore, I have decided that it would be most prudent to vote for someone who hasn't yet posted. Players who don't interact with their team only further sow confusion in the long run, even if they are town, and silence is a common tactic used by mafia to stay under the radar. Since he is behaving much as he did when he was my mafia teammate in the previous Star Wars game, Evi's vote is...

[Eliminate] Paul

Hmm well paul in my experiences as a host and a player is kinda mostly afk at times but I do agree it is problematic with the silence and we do need to vote someone, for now i'll say:

[Eliminate] Paul25

This will change if we learn something incriminating about someone else or find enough reason to believe he isn't mafia.

Ok, I Just completed reading through all the previous discussion and came to conclusion that Dive who possibly is one of our valuable townie died. :Screams: :o 

Also from the above results/discussion it seems like the Mafia are playing in somewhat weird way.

Anyways, Since I've had just gotten enough time to say something and defend me

Therefore, I should say that I'm not a Mafia. Rather, I'm just a less powerful townie role which may help us in some way in later game.

Uh...probably some Mafias' are trying to hunt me down. [Maybe not who knows]

My possible mafia suspects are: Eviora, Lykos, Megagun and Drakyle

Well...If you still want to lynch me feel free to do so.

However, I'm pretty sure that Gonna get lynched this night though...

And you might have realized that I don't have any info unfortunately as well... :[

We'll take our revenge Mafias'. You've been winning for most of the time till now

I really apologize again for my delay..... :((

The ol' bandwagon technique, a classic!

I have nothing in favor or against Paul25 atm. Therefore, I am a bit reluctant to vote against him. Some people, on the other hand, seem a bit too eager to jump on the opportunity to kill someone.

Evi has demonstrated that she's a great player during the game I hosted. Because of this, I expect several people to be swayed whenever she casts her vote. However, I also expect some mafs to realize this, and try to exploit the ensuing bandwagons in order to blend in.

With all that said, I change my vote to [Eliminate] Jace Stormkirk

(this is the last time I vote for you unless I have really serious elements against you, I promise)

It's interesting that Paul's first response came shortly after I accused him without anyone tagging him. Honestly, that only increases my suspicion. So, unless further information comes in, I'll leave my vote as is. That said, I strongly encourage anyone who hasn't posted yet, has info they haven't shared, or, most of all, is poisoned, to speak up and tag me.

If they are poisoned it wouldn't do them much good to tag you though hell do they even know when they are poisoned? Unless you are the pharmacist Evi in which case that's one dangerous soft claim but that said i see Paul suspects me among a few others and hell it's hard NOT to suspect me i'm a chaotic mind so ya never know what ya gonna get.

1 hour ago, Paul25 said:

probably some Mafias' are trying to hunt me down. [Maybe not who knows]

Well...If you still want to lynch me feel free to do so.

However, I'm pretty sure that Gonna get lynched this night though...

You sound too much like Venus

[Eliminate] Paul25

Oh, to avoid any confusion, I'm not the pharmacist. I just want more information and I'm especially curious why no one is claiming to be poisoned. Here are all the possibilities:

1. The mafia chose not to poison. (Unlikely)

2. Dive was poisoned. (Unlikely, because we know he was killed by the mafia, so there would be no point in also poisoning him.)

3. Someone who hasn't posted was poisoned.

4. The one doing the poisoning had their action blocked.

5. The pharmacist was poisoned, in which case they wouldn't need to tell anyone about it.

Anti has already confirmed that players are informed when they're poisoned; otherwise, poisoning would be too strong.

1 minute ago, Eviora said:

Oh, to avoid any confusion, I'm not the pharmacist. I just want more information and I'm especially curious why no one is claiming to be poisoned. Here are all the possibilities:

1. The mafia chose not to poison. (Unlikely)

2. Dive was poisoned. (Unlikely, because we know he was killed by the mafia, so there would be no point in also poisoning him.)

3. Someone who hasn't posted was poisoned.

4. The one doing the poisoning had their action blocked.

5. The pharmacist was poisoned, in which case they wouldn't need to tell anyone about it.

Anti has already confirmed that players are informed when they're poisoned; otherwise, poisoning would be too strong.

Or the Quack Doctor was afk and didn't do their night actions. (I can see that happening)

Well, as I said I would follow your decision, I'll [Eliminate] Paul25 (sorry if you're not mafia T.T)