Hospital Mafia Game [Game Over - Town Wins]

Anti_Hero

• Replies 412
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Paul claimed to have blocked me last night, so in practice, he's saying he's either the ICU or Mafia. Further, Dive could not have been the ICU because two people were blocked on N1, with Dive dead. Therefore, if no one challenges Paul's claim as ICU, I think we can trust that's his role.

I suppose that's possible. However, in that case, I wonder what information he had for us. The only think he could have learned from his role at that time was that his N0 target had not been attacked by anyone.

I guess we'll have to wait and see if anyone cures Jace...

How would the Heroic doctor have information though? that doesn't make sense to me at all how they had info and could be Heroic Doctor but I agree it's a possibility as to how they died.

I hope someone cures Jace, he hasn't given off any reasons to suspect him and we don't know if pharmacist is alive and no reason mafia would poison there own at this point in the game although it would likely be safer since more likely to have them cured since pharmacist would likely still be alive, that said @DigitalAmber if angry nurse locked up mafia we would assume them innocent then? I think it's more ideal to see it as we would need to further question that person if not clear on why the mafia would want to roleblock them.

I might have some information that may lead us to one of the mafia members, and depending on Venus response, I'll have a list of some people who I am certain to be townies. Therefore, I'll wait some time before leashing what I have. I know what I just said may lead to me being targeted, thus I would like to ask @Paul25 for protection. Also, if the weak doctor or doctor turk is alive, you should protect Paul.

I know that the mafia will read this, but I think it will make things harder for them next night, as they'll don't know who to killl.

Edited by Dark Rogue
Misspelled

22 minutes ago, Dark Rogue said:

I might have some information that may lead us to one of the mafia members, and depending on Venus response, I'll have a list of some people who I am certain to be townies. Therefore, I'll wait some time before leashing what I have. I know what I just said may lead to me being targeted, thus I would like to ask @Paul25 for protection. Also, if the weak doctor or doctor turk is alive, you should protect Paul.

I know that the mafia will read this, but I think it will make things harder for them next night, as they'll don't know who to killl.

You still have plenty of time of course, but I would suggest you to share your information before the end of this day phase if you can. Amine waited, and he got killed during the night. So now we can't know what his info was, only make assumptions.

5 minutes ago, Alphagar said:

(I overslept...sorry.)

Wow...Can someone explain to me how we lost 2 people? I don't quite understand.

The ECT Doctor, our custom vigilante, decided to kill someone and ended up killing Hooligan who was a townie. The mafia just did their thing and killed another townie, and also poisoned Jace apparently.

3 minutes ago, Alphagar said:

(I overslept...sorry.)

Wow...Can someone explain to me how we lost 2 people? I don't quite understand.

The ECT doctor killed one (Hooligan) and the mafia killed the other (Amine)

Also Alistair, do not worry, I pretend to leash the information soon. I just need to do some readjustments in my theory so it'll not have flaws. But on the other hand, I would have to roleclaim so it can make sense for everyone. Do you guys think I should do that?

My oh my, the ECT shouldn't have used his ability so early when we didn't have any mafia targets.

Hopefully the ones dead weren't the pharmacist or else the Quack will be unstoppable.

Ok. I'll show y'all what I think. There are four hypotheses. I'll ask for everyone help to decide which one is right.

1) Paul is not the ICU Doctor. He is actually a member of the mafia. If that's right, Eviora is also lying. The true ICU Doctor was Dive, and before dying he protect Alistair. After Alistair told us that he had been blocked (we can say that he is not lying because venus visited him and didn't succeed), Paul claimed he was the ICU, and that he was the one who protected Alistair. He could do that because if he was part of the mafia, he would know that the nurse blocked Jace. If that's correct, then Paul and Eviora are mafia, Jace is townie and there is a chance that Venus is the quack doctor. (I think this theory is the less likely to be true)

2) Alistair is the Quack Doctor. No one was poisoned because he was blocked. If this one is correct, then Paul, Venus and Jace are townies, while Alistair is mafia. (I actually bet in this one)

3) Venus is the Quack Doctor. He tried to poison alistair but he was protected by the ICU. Therefore Venus is mafia and Alistair is townie. (I don't have any solid proof, but I think this one is incorrect because I think Venus... has another specific role.. but just my opinion tho, could be right)

4) The Pharmacist was the one poisoned and he self-healed. (I hope its not this one, or everything I did was in vain)

Please, tell me your opinions.

Guest Sparkin'

...I hate it when I have to reveal myself so early, especially since I've been trying to remain alive and lowkey to help.

I don't know if Alistair is innocent or not, but I was the poisoned one in D1, hence there was no claim.

And, as Dark Rogue said, my action didn't succeed in N0 because I visited Alistair, who was sealed by the ICU. 

If I didn't say that I was poisoned, the mafia would think that I got protected at N0 by the pharmacist, and I wouldn't have to get attention.

I have a one-time use self protect, which I used to get rid of the poison on me at N1. But that won't work anymore...

Resuming, my role is the Pharmacist.

12 minutes ago, Venus said:

...I hate it when I have to reveal myself so early, especially since I've been trying to remain alive and lowkey to help.

I don't know if Alistair is innocent or not, but I was the poisoned one in D1, hence there was no claim.

And, as Dark Rogue said, my action didn't succeed in N0 because I visited Alistair, who was sealed by the ICU. 

If I didn't say that I was poisoned, the mafia would think that I got protected at N0 by the pharmacist, and I wouldn't have to get attention.

I have a one-time use self protect, which I used to get rid of the poison on me at N1. But that won't work anymore...

Resuming, my role is the Pharmacist.

Well, you actually almost roleclaimed in that sentence (Thats why I said I kinda knew what your role was):

1 hour ago, Venus said:

If everything goes well, you should be alright tomorrow, Jace :)

But because of that, Alistar is not the Quack Doctor and neither are you, so we can exclude those two theories. But well, not everything was in vain because now  I have a list of townies. Also, weak doctor, doctor turk and heroic doctor, if you are alive you should protect Venus every night. (Not you, Paul, because if you do so, he'll cannot heal Jace)

List of townies:

Dark Rogue (myself :P)

Jace

Alistair (maybe)

Venus

Also, sorry Venus. I didn't mean to make you roleclaim. ;-; (it seems I'm the noob screwing everything, so I guess I'll stop making those theories, as its helping more the mafia than us)

Edited by Dark Rogue
Adding things

Guest Sparkin'

Well, all the other doctors going to protect me seems a bit too much. I'll have to try to think of something that can protect me, Dark Rogue and Paul25 at the same time.

There're roles we can't afford to lose.

And also, we haven't done much in the day. All we've done so far is throwing some shades, votes. We need to pick a target, see if we think of them as innocent or not, and eliminate them. Check who followed the votes, and such. Otherwise, all we're doing in days is reveal the most important roles, which will make it easier for the mafia to weaken us.

There haven't been any slips, nor suspicious posts from today, so all we can do is either choose a random person to vote. 

But I think I'll continue what started yesterday, since I remember someone suspected a particular post of DigitalAmber, and so that's my suggestion for today's vote.

[Eliminate] DigitalAmber

Also, another question. Can the ICU heal the poisoning from the quack? I may have an idea to keep us 3 alive, but that may depend on the answer of this question.

Guest Sparkin'
4 minutes ago, LykosHand said:

@Venus So you are the pharmacist and you said that in the N0 your action didn't succeed, because you visited Alistair, who was sealed by the ICU, right?

Technically, he's still alive so

Yes, that's what happened.