Hospital Mafia Game [Game Over - Town Wins]

Anti_Hero

• Replies 412
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Eviora That both are lying? Say Venus was lying and Lykos suspecting it, also lied to 'call his bluff' per say in which if Venus wasn't lying he would easily be able to counter the claim. Other possibility is Venus was lying and wanted the pharmacist to reveal themselves be it for mafia to target them or town to protect them and Lykos simply called him out too early for it to work though Lykos again may have simply lied to put Venus' claim to the test for whatever reason.

There ya go Eviora I gave ya an alternative :P

EDIT: On a more positive note, perhaps Venus is really the pharmacist and LykosHand is lying just to see if Venus continues their claim of being the pharmacist since it's a risky tactic but if ya suspect someone of being a liar about their role and call their bluff you may just get a hit.

Edited by Lord Drakyle

From a pure logic standpoint, if both of them are lying then certainly one of them is lying. I'm more interested in whether there might exist a role that could allow both of them to simultaneously believe they're telling the truth.

I doubt it but I wanted to give you an alternative to consider for your amusement or just to keep in mind is a possibility, you didn't exactly say you was wondering if an alternative existed where they both believe they were telling the truth in which case only way for that to happen would be if the GM blundered.

EDIT: PING! @Eviora

Edited by Lord Drakyle

@Lord Drakyle, Last day phase, the number of lynches on me were getting really high and I believed to have been lynched that day with no hope of surviving.

I just didn't wanted to get lynched like that without sharing any kind of info.

I know I did it in some of the games, but no more.

Additionally I made the suspect list so that the towns can Lynch someone with the supposition of being a Mafia in the next day phases where you don't have any kind of relevant info. Actually, the valuable roles (I mean the one with alignment revealer of other players) hesitates to share their info as there are a high chance of getting lynched by the Mafia. Or the Mafia gets too lucky and lynched them quickly before they can share something, I saw these in most of the games tbh.

That's all I'll say

I agree, making that was a real waste though....But it's something which might help us Imo.

And another chaos arrives here with the claiming of pharmacist...

Btw, I believe that Mega is really one of the members of Mafia who was so thrilled to see me getting lynched and didn't reacted yet to one of my comments.

@Eviora @Lord Drakyle I'm not lying at all, i really received an antidote in the N0. Follow my reasoning if Venus is really the pharmacist and he said that his action didn't succeed in N0, then i simply asked him why i had received an antidote despite his action hasn't succeeded, the only explanation is that Venus isn't the real pharmacist. Maybe it's one of us and i hope so, otherwise the real pharmacist was Dive or Hooligan. Unfortunately i don't have evidence to make sure that Venus is actually a mafia, but it seems strange that i have received an antidote in N0. 

So now i suspect that Venus is a mafia.

Ok, if Lykos is telling the truth then there are the possibilitie that Venus is indeed the Quack Doctor and Dive was the Pharmacist, thus giving an antido te for Lykos for no reason (?)

Also there is something intriguing me. Venus said he didn't want attention, so he didn't say that he was poisoned. But, the mafia would suspect him being the pharmacist and killed him. 

There is also the possibilitie of Lykos lying, or the two are someway telling the truth?

Edited by Dark Rogue
Misspell. Yeah I misspell a lot

Hmmm... We have yet to see someone other than Venus claiming to be the pharmacist. If I'm not mistaken, the likely possibilities are:

1. Venus telling the truth, meaning Lykos is a liar.

2. Venus claiming the role of a deceased townie, meaning Lykos could be telling the truth.

There is also the odd chance that the pharmacist is still alive and is not Venus, but I consider it rather slim at this point.

Venus' version matches rather well with how I picture things. The things I know are: I am not the Quack, Jace probably isn't either, meaning the Quack was free to act on N0. Yet no one spoke up about being poisoned, and no one died of poisoning. This could mean either the Quack targetted me, and I was protected, or the Quack targetted the pharmacist, who healed themself without telling anyone.

Venus being the pharmacist is only one explanation among many, but at the moment I am not able to debunk it.

That said, if Venus really is the pharmacist, I do wonder what Snowy's role was, and why he was killed. If Snowy was the pharmacist and Venus is a mafia who somehow knows it, it would be easy to claim his role.

The plot thickens.

@Paul25I am not mafia, something rather direct I've never said in any game before. I chose to focus on the more important attempt to lynch a Mafia instead of trying to prove my innocence because frankly, I have no way of proving myself at this time.

That said, I do apologize for my absence for most of this day phase. Friday was a busy day for me. 

Meanwhile, I believe we should Lynch Lykoshand. My reasoning is thusly...if Venus is lieing then we will lose Jace to poison almost certainly. To me lynching Lykos is the best hopeful option while also providing us with extra benefit of knowledge based upon what happens next. If Venus fails to save Jace, then Venus is Mafia, revealing an enemy of the state....or Hospital lol. Therefore...

[ELIMINATE - LYKOSHAND]

@DigitalAmber the Angry Nurse prevents the person they visit from acting, however it is nowhere specified that they also prevent the person from receiving any other visit. Therefore, even if the Angry Nurse blocks Jace, he would still be able to receive the cure from the Pharmacist. Provided the Pharmacist isn't blocked themself, of course.

Guest Sparkin'

Not sure why'd you say that you have an antidote in attempts to try to have me eliminated.

[Eliminate] LykosHand

Everything I've said it's true. You're lying about having an antidote.

To me, it looks like you're mafia, who's thought of a way to blame me to prevent Jace from being healed.

And also, I can prove that I am the pharmacist.

Tonight, I will heal Jace, and that will show how wrong you were (Assuming I'm not blocked by the Angry Nurse, which in case, RIP)

What else will you try?

Well, there is one way to save Jace. The organ donor can give him an extra life, thus even if Venus is blocked (assuming he is the pharmacist), Jace will not die from poison. Also, I suggest that if Lykos is innocent, the ECT should kill Venus tonight, so we will not have to lose a day to lynch him. 

[Eliminate] Lykos Sorry Lykos, but we don't have much day time left and if we don't lynch anyone we'll lose another day T.T

Also, @Venus, why did you choose to cure Alistair on N0? As no one was poisoned, there was no need to cure someone...

Shall I succumb to the tempting bandwagon...?

Well, I don't have any firm evidence against Lykos, but he is on the list of people I view as possible mafs and I think lynching him is indeed the safest course of action for now. If he dies and is a townie, that will be a pretty good indication of Venus' guilt, in which case I suggest the ECT Doc wastes no time electrifying him.

Therefore,

[Eliminate] LykosHand, hoping for the best.

I am now almost certain Lykos is lying. If they received an antidote, I see no excuse for them not to have told us on D1. Further, it's absolutely clear that neither Dive nor Hooligan were the pharmacist, because Jace, who we have determined to be innocent, was poisoned on N1, prior to Dive's death, and Hooligan was shown to be a townie upon his. Therefore, the only thing that makes sense is to...

[Eliminate] LykosHand

Oh, wait. What I just said about Hooligan makes no sense whatsoever. xD Sorry about that; Evi has been a bit out of sorts these past days. That said, if @Anti_Hero were to reveal the priority chain, which seems to me to be a fundamental part of the game's rules, matters would be far clearer. I stand by my vote on Lykos for the other reasons in my last post.

20 minutes ago, Eviora said:

Oh, wait. What I just said about Hooligan makes no sense whatsoever. xD Sorry about that; Evi has been a bit out of sorts these past days. That said, if @Anti_Hero were to reveal the priority chain, which seems to me to be a fundamental part of the game's rules, matters would be far clearer. I stand by my vote on Lykos for the other reasons in my last post.

I actually already asked him that, to see if the theory of Dive being the pharmacist was making sense. He didn't give details, but he said that the two kills (ECT and mafia) are the last two things to happen at night.

Edited by Dark Rogue

Guest Sparkin'
1 hour ago, Dark Rogue said:

Well, there is one way to save Jace. The organ donor can give him an extra life, thus even if Venus is blocked (assuming he is the pharmacist), Jace will not die from poison. Also, I suggest that if Lykos is innocent, the ECT should kill Venus tonight, so we will not have to lose a day to lynch him. 

[Eliminate] Lykos Sorry Lykos, but we don't have much day time left and if we don't lynch anyone we'll lose another day T.T

Also, @Venus, why did you choose to cure Alistair on N0? As no one was poisoned, there was no need to cure someone...

If I give you an antidote before you receive a poison, you won't get poisoned and the antidote will be used. Meaning that even if I die, the players holding my antidotes will get cured from Quack's poison.

You are wrong about me guys, i have an antidote and i'm not lying about this. I don't like that i have to use my ability for protect myself, i hope you understand who i am. I'm not sure if Venus is mafia, but i find it strange that i have received an antidote on N0, although he said that his ability hasn't succeed, so i really suspect that he is mafia.

I didn't say that i had received an antidote because i didn't want that the mafia would come to know it, so i was hoping that the Quack Doctor would visit me instead of Jace so none of you were poisoned. If i told you that i have an antidote, surely the Quack Doctor would never have chosen me as a target. However do what you want, if you think that it's better to eliminate me, do it without any problem.

[Eliminate] Venus

Edited by LykosHand
add information

Just thought a bit hard and were successfully able to find a plausible theory which might help us today lynching the correct mafia.

Here goes:

While I was scrolling through the previous day phase's comments, I noticed something.

Jace, who had been poisoned last night has had decided to lynch Alistair last day.

Alistair being a Quack doctor probably tried to take revenge for this act and decided to poison him. Since, I Jailed Ali on night 0, he wasn't able to perform his NA and on N1, he probably got the chance to poison someone. As a result, we didn't see anyone saying that they has been poisoned on day 1. This makes me believe that Alistair is the Mafia and we should lynch him rather than lynching Lykos as we're less sure whether he is lying or not.

Also, Imo Amine was the one who discovered something about someone's alignment possibly.

These are my thoughts only which may or may not come true^^

Edited by Paul25
Added something new which I had forgotten to mention.

9 minutes ago, Paul25 said:

Jace, who had been poisoned last night has had decided to lynch Alistair last day.

Alistair being a Quack doctor probably tried to take revenge for this act and decided to poison him. Since, I Jailed Ali on night 0, he wasn't able to perform his NA and on N1, he probably got the chance to poison someone. As a result, we didn't see anyone saying that they has been poisoned on day 1. This makes me believe that Alistair is the Mafia and we should lynch him rather than lynching Lykos as we're less sure whether he is lying or not.

Don't you think that if I were the Quack, I would have gone after literally anyone other than Jace? He's practically the only one whose poisoning puts me in a tough spot.

Sorry to disappoint you, but if I were the Quack, I would have made a less obvious and dumb choice than this. I am the Mortician, a role I claimed nearly an entire day ago. Since then, multiple people have posted in the thread, and no one counterclaimed. You could make the case that I am a mafioso taking up the role of a deceased townie, but even the mafia doesn't know the roles of their victims, with the sole exception of Dive's role which is known and withheld by the Janitor.

The only way I know who the Mortician is, is because I am the Mortician.

12 minutes ago, LykosHand said:

I don't like that i have to use my ability for protect myself, i hope you understand who i am.

Please, do tell which ability you are referring to. I am quite sure to not be the only one who would like to hear it from you. From my perspective, your reluctance to clearly state what this famous ability is stems from your fear of a townie reading your post and counterclaiming. Which only condemns you further.