First time forumer

Maqqy

Hello hello, I'm Maqqy. Although I've joined a couple of months back, I had just started to put together this profile of mine. This is the first time I joined any forum community and actually be active mainly because Reborn is my favorite Pokemon fan game.  I hope to get along with everyone here so, please take care of me. No one asked but here are a couple of fun facts about me:

- Platinum (Dawn) is my favorite protagonist as you can tell.

- My first Pokemon game was Pokemon Gold. 

- I still don't have my ultimate favorite Pokemon. I have special ones but none I can call my favorite. I guess the fact that there are still more undiscovered mons to be introduced in the somewhat darker future, tends to this dilemma of mine.

- The reason I not only like but LOVE Pokemon Reborn and its content is because it made me appreciate Pokemon a whole lot more. Its ridiculously hard competitive gameplay, actually really made it more fun for me. I love it because every time I beat a gym leader, It feels very rewarding because its like an achievement that is almost impossible to get. Also, the mons that I didn't quite notice up until now, I learned that there is a LOT more to them and even the ones who are generally weak can really be useful or better yet incredible.

- I haven't played any Pokemon spin-off games (Mystery Dungeon etc.) 

- This might be impossible to believe but I don't hate any Pokemon, not one at all. No Pokemon just seems to be "ugly" in my eyes. 

- Pokemon Manga > Pokemon Anime 

Hope you enjoyed. Nice to meet all of you!

Edited by Maqqy

Howdy Maqqy! Welcome to Reborn! Do enjoy your stay here!

It's okay, this is one of the first forums that I joined too. I'm sure you'll fit right in.

I can't say I have a particular favourite pokemon either. I mean, I have a favourite 'mon for each type, but the no one fave. Also, I agree Dawn is the best looking protag sprite. I think it's the white beanie that does it. And if you have the time, you really should pick up Mystery Dungeon Explorers of the Sky. Out of all the spin-off games, Id say that that one is the best.

So anyway, have fun here at the forums and see ya 'round!