ULTRAAAA! ULTRAAAA! ULTRAAA!...Sun and Moon

According to Serebii...

Spoiler

Following the leak of the Famitsu Interview, The Pokémon Company International have confirmed that Mewtwo and other Legendary Pokémon will be available in Pokémon Ultra Sun & Ultra Moon through the Ultra Wormholes. At present we have no further details, screenshots or video but we'll provide full details as and when they come
Edit @ 14:46: When speaking to IGN, game producer, Shigeru Ohmori has also confirmed that Pokémon Ultra Sun & Ultra Moon will be the final main series Pokémon games on Nintendo 3DS, representing a culmination of their work on the device. Back in June, The Pokémon Company CEO, Tsunekazu Ishihara revealed that a main series Pokémon game was in development for the Nintendo Switch, due for release in 2018 or later.

Woot

if that's the post game, I would like it. ending it off on the handhelds with the team that started it all. though due to me having 0 nostalgia for Team Rocket other than them blasting off again it doesn;t change my hype for the game

Like most leaks, I'll take it with skepticism; though if it is from the same one who did the somewhat/mostly-correct leaks last year, I have a little more faith in it.

If it is true, hopefully they won't screw up the Rocket's attempt to return to prominence.  Evoking Nostalgia can either enhance the experience (if done well) or hinder it (if done poorly).  Although I can't play it, hopefully seeing a story like this will bring back some nostalgic  Red/Gold/Crystal days.

30 minutes ago, Ice Cream Sand Witch said:

According to Serebii there's an image of Team Rocket's headquarters, but I didn't see it in either of the two images posted. Where is the headquarters? 

I believe this is what they're referring to

Capture.JPG

• 2 weeks later...

LOL it is ACTUALLY called Team Rainbow Rocket.  And the leaders appear to be just admins of this group, with Giovanni making an official return!  I wish that it was the Black and White 2 Ghetsis, but I'll settle for the original too.  And they BETTER have legendaries if we're expected to catch Mewtwo and with Giovanni also having one.  Although maybe he might release it, who knows.

Just now, Trevore said:

LOL it is ACTUALLY called Team Rainbow Rocket.  And the leaders appear to be just admins of this group, with Giovanni making an official return!  I wish that it was the Black and White 2 Ghetsis, but I'll settle for the original too.  And they BETTER have legendaries if we're expected to catch Mewtwo and with Giovanni also having one.  Although maybe he might release it, who knows.

There's nothing more intimidating than rainbows after all.

I think Giovanni might have had some sort of breakdown over the last 20 something years.

Looks good for his age though

Honestly, I'm more interested in the implications this will all have for the anime. What with that leak about the new Rocket HQ looking like a corrupted Lusamine's house and the reveal of Rainbow Rocket and associates, along with the most recent developments, it looks like Jessie/Musashi and James/Koujiro will end up brokering a deal with the crazy scientist person and Team Rocket, right as they finish reorganizing all their new acquisitions from around the world.