Rejuvenation | Dev Blog [Status Thread]

Jan

Not like Nancy could do much considering she was separated from you at the start of the game as she attempted to help you, and then died for you when you reunited. But Tesla got us a boat I guess \o/

• Replies 773
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

14 hours ago, Red レッド said:

Nancy definitely isn't best mom. She doesn't really do much. Plus, tesla gives you a fucking yacht. And amber invites you for netflix and chill

XlG4gq9m.png

She died for your sins man...

Also is this the update with the Rejuvenation Tournament of Power I've heard about?

Most likely, yeah. Based off the way the announcement on Erin's TV was worded, there isn't a whole lot of time between finding out and having to be on site- and we're not even in the city. So either we show up late for the first match but cruise through the tourney, or we fail to show up and have to deal with the (supposedly severe) consequences.

1 hour ago, Autumn Zephyr said:

Most likely, yeah. Based off the way the announcement on Erin's TV was worded, there isn't a whole lot of time between finding out and having to be on site- and we're not even in the city. So either we show up late for the first match but cruise through the tourney, or we fail to show up and have to deal with the (supposedly severe) consequences.

Actually, apparently the tournament is "next week". I'm assuming that all of the Grand Dream City events happened over the course of two days. And we did get time to finish those two help center requests. I don't think that we will have to show up late.

So the Competitors that we know of, as of now are: Some people named Jean, Mary Ann, and Lucien. Erin, Aelita, Venam, Melia, Kanon, and Raiden (My Player Character) were all signed up by Cosmia. And Risa Raider, well, we saw her just as she was about to sign up. 

I don't think we have to worry about Jean, Mary Ann, and Lucien. Chances are, they are just some random people who signed up. Or maybe not. I don't think that they can fine Venam for being Petrified. I think we will have to worry about Erin, Aelita, Melia, and Kanon. They just might give Raiden trouble. I don't know about Risa, however.  

2 hours ago, ShadeStrider said:

Actually, apparently the tournament is "next week". I'm assuming that all of the Grand Dream City events happened over the course of two days. And we did get time to finish those two help center requests. I don't think that we will have to show up late.

So the Competitors that we know of, as of now are: Some people named Jean, Mary Ann, and Lucien. Erin, Aelita, Venam, Melia, Kanon, and Raiden (My Player Character) were all signed up by Cosmia. And Risa Raider, well, we saw her just as she was about to sign up. 

I don't think we have to worry about Jean, Mary Ann, and Lucien. Chances are, they are just some random people who signed up. Or maybe not. I don't think that they can fine Venam for being Petrified. I think we will have to worry about Erin, Aelita, Melia, and Kanon. They just might give Raiden trouble. I don't know about Risa, however.  

That's actually my main character's name but its spelled differently lol

Radon = Raiden

5 minutes ago, Radon said:

That's actually my main character's name but its spelled differently lol

Radon = Raiden

I constantly just name my MC after a Thunder God and a Soldier trained by video games, who eventually becomes a cyborg. Pretty cool name origins if you ask me, but then again, I'm an angsty emo teenager.

24 minutes ago, ShadeStrider said:

I constantly just name my MC after a Thunder God and a Soldier trained by video games, who eventually becomes a cyborg. Pretty cool name origins if you ask me, but then again, I'm an angsty emo teenager.

Oh I see lol

Well mines is actually my real name...sort of.

It is and isn't.

Basically its anagrammed off my true name. So I call that my real name and "Daron" my true name.

Daron

Radon

d a R o n

r a D o n

(I'm not a fan of my true name though)

Edited by Radon

1 hour ago, Radon said:

Oh I see lol

Well mines is actually my real name...sort of.

It is and isn't.

Basically its anagrammed off my true name. So I call that my real name and "Daron" my true name.

Daron

Radon

d a R o n

r a D o n

(I'm not a fan of my true name though)

i can see why, daron is a name ive never heard before

23 hours ago, Zumi said:

hohohoho

image.png.f871cbcb53ba6c5a40b175b52c9ef039.png

hohohohohohoho

No... could it be?

The one and only...

Dr. Jenkel?!

Spoiler

But honestly, I'm pretty sure that's Nastasia.

51 minutes ago, tomikson said:

i can see why, daron is a name ive never heard before

Eh.

I saw it as an American name. (and i'm American)

Apparently according to my parents it means Mischievous and I was named this because i'm Mischievous to them.

Radon means a dangerous chemical. Labled "RN". (In science or whatever.) There's another definition somewhere, but I can't remember that one.

But yeah, the name Daron is very rare--especially in the way its spelt. I've only spotted like 2 other people named in that way and 1 that sounded like my name but wasn't actually spelt in that way.

20 minutes ago, ShadeStrider said:

I thought Damien was supposed to be the Dark Type Gym leader. And he was supposed to be Petrified. What Is he doing here?

Damien..PNG

No one's really sure at this point, I believe. Between him having a latios and his apparent ties to April/Krystal, however, I'd say that there are definitely psychic shenanigans at play. And yet another case of 'dead person sightings' the International Police have to cover up, no doubt.

3 minutes ago, Radon said:

Is that the beta of v10? Ive never recognized that scene.

@Radon Actually, it's v9. If you go to the gate north of the residential district of gdc, the event will trigger itself. Scared the living daylights outta me at first 😂😂😂

Just now, Platinum said:

@Radon Actually, it's v9. If you go to the gate north of the residential district of gdc, the event will trigger itself. Scared the living daylights outta me at first 😂😂😂

Ah lol.

Will do.

Edited by Radon

8 minutes ago, Radon said:

Radon means a dangerous chemical. Labled "RN". (In science or whatever.) There's another definition somewhere, but I can't remember that one.

Radon is the japanese name of a Godzilla kaiju.

Please note I ask this with full understanding of how hard our devs work on the game and how long debugging takes but also with the patience of a 5 year old trapped in a 19 year old's body: Anybody have an idea of when the game will be ready? (If the answer is anytime anywhere again then feel free to ignore me)

@TheWaddleDee I highly doubt it, the main character ended the shadow Pokemon production back in the Sheridan wetlands, but who knows. If there are still shadow Pokémon at this point in the game they should be something on the level of a Dragonite etc.

Spoiler

Also see that a lot of you have forgotten about Lorna aka Nim. She’s been missing for awhile now and I’m sure there’s a possibility of her returning this episode.

24 minutes ago, DreamblitzX said:

@ShadeStrider I know that the beta test at the very least has a defined end-date at this point, if it hasn't already ended.

Impossible. Say you have 1 thing left to test/fix in beta

Novice Dev: Alright, we release tommorow everyone

QA: Hey, I found a bug
Coder: Alright, just gotta fix it then....Done

*One patch later*
QA: SO MANY BUGS!!!