Rejuvenation | Dev Blog [Status Thread]

Jan

Oh no, I was aware that it was a bug on my end. I patched the game while I was in the manor, so I don't think the coding for that even ever really got the chance to fix itself... or something like that. I didn't know about Anju's Pendant at the time, though, and ultimately decided that was probably too minor to bother with- I was already tired of the place from all the grinding I had to put in just to beat Snuggles.

I brought it up because it was a relevant scene that I had missed, which may hurt my credentials on the matter. Think of it more as a 'take this with a grain of salt' type add-on, if that makes any sense.

Anyway, thanks for trying to be on top of your game! Sorry to have bothered ya, Lia.

• Replies 773
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, I've come to the same conclusion myself recently. I hadn't even met Angie yet when it happened, though, so I had no real idea about it until post. I think this is gonna wind up being a neutral run in the end, assuming the branching endings function the way I think they do. 

On 3/1/2018 at 12:14 PM, ShadeStrider said:

Angie did nothing wrong.

Are we even sure that Anju and Angie are the same person? They could just be blood relations.

Are  you serious? They both have the ability to kill you with ice (Angie at the tower of theolia and Anju in that cold hidden chamber) plus they look beyond identical

I hate to say it due to my impatience, but can we get an update on beta testing and secret please. I don't care if it increased by 1% I just want to know how close we are to playing V10

10 minutes ago, Lord C said:

So you mean the moment we can have the Gym Fight with Angie, we go back through the tower and we can see the scene?

Once the fight is over, you're forced to retreat and backtrack through the tower. That's when you can see it, though I can't remember on which floor.

1 minute ago, Gh0stStark said:

Once the fight is over, you're forced to retreat and backtrack through the tower. That's when you can see it, though I can't remember on which floor.

Understood. I'll try that in my next run. I should also search for other missable cutscenes

The  hidden room where you can see the cutscene is available when Angie fails to sacrifice Melia in her Garufian Ritual. It is on the floor where the Real Ice type gym leader was trapped and it is only avalable while you can still go to Theolia Tower, and it won't be avalable after the Magma stone Quest.

By the way, is Keita the only one of the five souls fated to be placed as a statue in this current version? Because I am currently at Valor Mountain...ater wasting hours of griding properly (sigh)

2 hours ago, Artaios said:

Hey guys, so based on the status report, this game is basically finished, right?

Almost. They still have to go through all the beta testing to find all the bugs and all that crap. It'll probably be done some time around the end of next week.

Alright so I decided to go back through Nightmare city and talk to everyone because why not and...

Jan what drugs were you on when you made all the dialogue for those people and where can I get them?

2 hours ago, AzureC said:

By the way, is Keita the only one of the five souls fated to be placed as a statue in this current version? Because I am currently at Valor Mountain...ater wasting hours of griding properly (sigh)

Spoiler

I know Ren’s sister Reina is meant to be one of the statues. Dr Jenner as well I believe.

1 minute ago, Enigma Shot U said:
  Reveal hidden contents

I know Ren’s sister Reina is meant to be one of the statues. Dr Jenner as well I believe.

Spoiler

Wait , how do you know that? Was it hinted in an older version of the game?

30 minutes ago, Pozyher said:
  Hide contents

Wait , how do you know that? Was it hinted in an older version of the game?

Spoiler

Nah, I was snooping through the game in RPG maker, and found out that way. Jan has each pillar marked specifically with the name of the character.

24 minutes ago, Enigma Shot U said:
  Hide contents

Nah, I was snooping through the game in RPG maker, and found out that way. Jan has each pillar marked specifically with the name of the character.

Spoiler

Welp, now edgy boi  will have a reason to be edgy.

3 minutes ago, Red レッド said:

If by game you mean v10, yes, just bug testing. If by game, you mean the entire story, definitely not.

But aren't there already 18 gym leaders and 8 elites implemented? Or is the feature list more of a future features lists?

Edited by Artaios
typo

20 minutes ago, Artaios said:

But aren't there already 18 gym leaders and 8 elites implemented? Or is the feature list more of a future features lists?

The features list is for the projected final project, the same as with most fan projects.  As of V9, it goes up to 11 gym leaders.

• Global Mods
13 hours ago, Enigma Shot U said:
  Reveal hidden contents

When I mentioned to Jan a few months ago that these are in the game, he said that they're no longer fully accurate.