Rejuvenation | Dev Blog [Status Thread]

Jan

• Replies 773
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Many people say Rune is Madelis, I can't say I agree 100% but they're so identical. I totally forgot about Crescent's plan, it's unlikely her who's causing people to turn into stone. One thing I couldn't get off my mind was someone in a vid saying if Yveltal could've been what's turning people to statues, it does make sense considering team xen is defenitely doing this and two reasons Cosmia and Comet are members of team xen: The "Quiz" help request, Cosmia stopped that guy from telling us Madame X's true identity

They know that Nancy is dead as well as the MC habit of staying quiet

We know that Cosmia disguises as Nancy to lure people into a trap and then they turn into stone

• Global Mods

I sorta think that they look different enough for it to just be a coincidence. because I'd say that this generic trainer looks more like Madelis than Rune does in overworld sprite

Spoiler

trchar079.png.6d71ebd79c95a45b6d10f086f111b910.pngtrchar253.png.ee9a1ed8fbe7eaf4ff8a3b28dc9fca96.pngtrchar088.png.10514ce56e3e616d2018f0e7a65430c0.png

Madelis              vs              Rune               vs         Generic

and if Madelis is wandering around CDS you'd think someone would maybe recognize her. It just doesn't seem to make that much sense

In other news I think it's funny that the archive section of the main post was only ever used once, despite the other posts suitable to go in there

18 minutes ago, lokighost said:

yea but then jan may do a u turn on you and debunk your theory 

that's cool, though

one of the things that makes me enjoy rejuvenation so much is that constant and growing feeling that there is something much bigger and you can't figure it out

• Global Mods
23 minutes ago, walpurgis said:

that's cool, though

one of the things that makes me enjoy rejuvenation so much is that constant and growing feeling that there is something much bigger and you can't figure it out

18 minutes ago, Red レッド said:

Exactly, there's so many plot points I want to learn about. Who is madame x? What is the deal with the second castle. Is madame x really stronger than her pokemon like she claims?

Is she even human?

This stuff is exactly why I love this game so much =). Reborn has some too, but it does feel more 'background' if you know what I mean.

As much as I love Reborn I feel the same way. The brighter, more colorful and varied scenery is another point in favor of Rejuvenation, the only point I would give to Reborn over Rejuvenation is the puzzles. Other people say that Reborn is more difficult than Rejuvenation, but I personally feel it's challenging enough to the point that it's not boring and Rejuvenation has still a lot of room to grow while Reborn is almost finished (and since I started playing Rejuvenation in V5 I know all the potential and will to grow that both the game and Jan have, so I have high hopes for what this game will be once it's finished).

1 hour ago, Dave9 said:

Madelis doesn't look old with her overworld and in battle sprite so Rune and Madelis could be the same person

Madelis looks slightly older. It's entirely possible that it could be Rune.

3 hours ago, Prowlcorp said:

I've seen 60 year olds in college.

As Students? If they had harsh backgrounds, than I could see that happening. But It's more likely that they were professors.

• Global Mods
1 hour ago, ShadeStrider said:

Madelis looks slightly older. It's entirely possible that it could be Rune.

As Students? If they had harsh backgrounds, than I could see that happening. But It's more likely that they were professors.

Sometimes people go back to college later in life if they're dissatisfied with their current career and want to be qualified for something else, or they just want to learn. (I've had an old lady in my discrete maths course last year) Though in this scenario I don't think the culture and competitiveness around Axis High would really allow for that.  

However, I think the way Rune's friends/family talk about her, she's pretty clearly a teenager like them, and while Madelis isn't necessarily particularly old, she is an adult.  

Plus if they were the same person, there's no reason to show the sprite when she's talked about, they'd just describe her appearance instead.

9 hours ago, DreamblitzX said:

Sometimes people go back to college later in life if they're dissatisfied with their current career and want to be qualified for something else, or they just want to learn. (I've had an old lady in my discrete maths course last year) Though in this scenario I don't think the culture and competitiveness around Axis High would really allow for that.  

However, I think the way Rune's friends/family talk about her, she's pretty clearly a teenager like them, and while Madelis isn't necessarily particularly old, she is an adult.  

Plus if they were the same person, there's no reason to show the sprite when she's talked about, they'd just describe her appearance instead.

damn this got philosophical real quick XD

18 hours ago, Red レッド said:

Exactly, there's so many plot points I want to learn about. Who is madame x? What is the deal with the second castle. Is madame x really stronger than her pokemon like she claims?

Is she even human?

that i'm not sure on but you do find out about there there made her armor 

16 minutes ago, PsychoticPudu said:

I don't know if this is the place to ask this, but I need a little advice. If I want to give a try at this game, should I download it right away? Or is it better to wait the next update?

At this point, I’d suggest waiting another week or two if you can since the next version of the game  is already in the middle of testing.