[Epilogue] WitchHunt! - Coven Win

Daniel Blackworth

• Replies 409
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry about double post, but I didn't want to edit. We have around 36 hours and we should try to consolidate criminals using evidence. We have three potential witches, Nagasi(close to cleared) and the other two, Cool Girl and Susanoo, are only there due to not posting. 

I don't see the connection too. Some players are more inactive when they are witches but they wouldn't risk the elimination 

If they are witches then they die anyway...

Basically I would like to vote on someone else. I am especially suspicious on anyone who voted on collgirl/shadowsusanoo on people who prefer not to vote and nagisa... Almost everyone... That doesn't help.

@Greninja you defended @Refty365, I suppose you know something. I won't press you to reveal your role or his, but I would assume you both have the same alignment, if by any chance one of you is a witch I would assume the other is one too 

How much time is left?

Anti, while I'm definitely not trusting Nagasi, I also know that we *need* to lynch somebody, and the only way we can do that is to lynch somebody (preferably someone who will die anyways, so we keep casualties low); it looks like our best bet right now is to lynch Shadow, and we could use the help to avoid letting the Judge go

UPDATE:

You have around 8 hours (or depends on if I can update on time) until this phase ends. If you wish to lynch someone, you need 9 votes on that person, and if you wish to end the day early, you need 13 votes on someone or on a No Lynch vote, if you wish so. 

Vote Tally:

Shadowsusanoo [6] - Purplecicada, Greninja, Digital Amber, Jace Stormkirk, Snowy Amine, Refty365

No Lynch [5] - Venus, Endearing Character Trait, Lord Drakyle, Megagun, Nagisa Hideyoshi

Nagisa Hideyoshi [2] - Lykos Hand, Cool Girl

Not voted yet [3] - Anti_Hero, Paul25, Shadowsusanoo

Post Tally:[A minimum of three posts for every Day Phase is required]

Refty365 [16]
Lord Drakyle [13]
Nagisa [10]
Digital Amber [9]
Anti_Hero [7]
LykosHand [4]
EndearingCharacterTrait [4]
Jace Stormkirk [4]
Venus [3]
Purplecicada [3]
Megagun [3]
Cool Girl [3]  
Snowy Amine [3]
Greninja [2]
Paul25 [2]
ShadowSusanoo [0]

Edited by Magister Divergent

I was going to post something similar, with the votes...

Anyway we have 6 votes on one person, not enough to lynch...

I will add my vote, meaning 7 votes now... To prevent an evil judge we need at least 2 people to change their vote...

So I will call you now @Megagun, @Nagisa_Hideyoshi, @EndearingCharacterTrait, @Venus, @Lord Drakyle, @Paul25, @LykosHand, @Cool Girl

I dont agree with this lynch but is less likely that an important role is lost this way

[ELIMINATE] ShadowSussano

Ok great—now we've prevented one potential witch killing. After the night, we should have more information to go off of to figure out who to lynch next (because, unfortunately, I think we need to lynch a person a day until we can clear or condemn the Judge).

Amine, why are you asking about the king? We (villagers) don't need to know who the King is—plus, outing the King would be a *huge* disadvantage.