[Epilogue] WitchHunt! - Coven Win

Daniel Blackworth

I think that we either lynch Nagasi or myself—I have strong suspicions about the Judge, and I would rather that they are refused the opportunity to randomly kill a potentially very valuable player. It's also kind of sketchy that Nagasi hasn't said anything in their defense (but they could just be busy doing something else atm).

I think the Gravedigger should stay hidden for now, because the only info that would be really illuminating is if Alistair was a witch (which would basically clear the Judge of suspicion), but any other information would be inconclusive—thus, it wouldn't be worth it for the gravedigger to reveal their self.

But in regards to Nagasi's choice possibly influencing the judge: Nagasi was acting pretty sketchy, so I really doubt that the Judge decided to treat Nagasi's unqualified opinion as good enough reason to lynch Alistair (not impossible, but still improbable imo). That still leaves the Judge as suspicious, as far as I'm concerned.

I think, as of now, the best course of action is to lynch Nagasi (or me, if you disagree with me or suspect me) to prevent the Judge from having the option to kill. I do think, however, that if Nagasi (or somebody else) were to add information that changed/clarified things, that our course of action should/could change. What do you guys think?

• Replies 409
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@GreninjaVery few roles or alignments could say with no doubt someone is not a witch which makes me wonder if you are the Priest or Acolyte.

@Refty365As for you, i'm at least happy to see you are willing to put yourself up to lynching for your own decision to vote to lynch someone else with little in the way of anything but suspicions, anyone who votes to lynch should be prepared to be lynched themself

That said i'm gonna [Eliminate] No One for now but this may and can still change.

I'd rather we not be all going, "let's lynch Nagisa, they voted lynch early and voted Alistair and judge took him suddenly!" I'd rather let them give their side before we judge them besides that I don't think Nagisa is the Judge because it would be too obvious, they could be working with the Judge or maybe they are being set up, who knows?

Lynching Nagisa now just because of slight suspicion is about as comparable as cutting the blue wire to try disarm a bomb simply on the knowledge it isn't the red wire while there is still 6 or even 12 more colours of wire still present

That said and all out the way i'll be the first to say if you trust someone and have knowledge that we don't as to why they can be trusted keep it to yourself or if you are part of the court share it with them, the village is the most dangerous place for that information right now.

actually it would be three because if cool girl does not make post requirements then she is mod killed by our grand host divergent so i will make the best vote there is right now 

eliminate - cool girl

i will change if better evidence i brought up or the post requirements are made

@DigitalAmberIf you have any better ideas i'd like to hear them?  It better not be though just "Lynch X" because you will need to tell us Y hehe get it? but even then the point remains tell us why and a good reason for it, if you vote to lynch or not lynch

if you don't like the current decision village is swinging for complaining does no good, give us an alternative!

Well, well, our fellow villagers and enemies, don't get too worked up. I know you guys gets suspicious of me since I didn't do anything in my defense. Blame timezone tbh. It's not like I didn't try to defense myself, it's just I can't give you all solid proof without revealing my alignment and role in my defense. I also want to see more of the opinion to execute me.

I think that @Refty365 have the right of being suspicious of me because of my early vote for lynch on @Anti_Hero and @Alistair. I won't deny his opinions. But the reason I did that is because of my deductions on both of them. They both recommend themselves to be part of King's Court early on, maybe because they're sure that their roles will benefit the court or they are enemies which also benefitted from the court, regardless their roles. Plus, in this game of facade, they suggest themselves to be in the court quite early when trust isn't strongly established, yet by doing so, they could attract votes as well. That's why I vote for them to be lynched. While anti_hero suggest himself first, i deem Alistair is more dangerous because of his experience in mafia.

Hmm, I'll say this. It would appear that atleast 1 other person agreed with your assessment of Alistair. I don't think lynching someone for making a mistake early in the first game they have played here is a good choice. 

Also, Jace....you are so predictable. I would wait until atleast half the day phase is gone before saying "Lynch her, she's not posting!"

Greninja: huh? Ok.... I got you fam lol

I understand what you're saying Nagasi, but I also still hold a tiny bit of reservations... not enough to lynch you though. Again however, we do need to lynch somebody (see my last several posts for my reasoning). If Greninja has some evidence that proves my innocence (and I am innocent, which makes me trust him more now tbh), then maybe it shouldn't be me, but someone that could be a witch (or somebody that hasn't met post requirements). What do you guys think? Again, if you don't trust me, I am ok if you decide to lynch me.

UPDATE:

You have around 34 hours until this phase ends. If you wish to lynch someone, you need 9 votes on that person, and if you wish to end the day early, you need 13 votes on someone or on a No Lynch vote, if you wish so. 

Vote Tally:

No Lynch [3] - Venus, Endearing Character Trait, Lord Drakyle

Nagisa Hideyoshi [2] - Digital Amber, Lykos Hand

Cool Girl [1] - Jace Stormkirk

Not voted yet [10] - Purplecicada, Greninja, Anti_Hero, Cool Girl, Paul25, Megagun, Refty365, Nagisa Hideyoshi, Snowy Amine, Shadowsusanoo

Post Tally:[A minimum of three posts for every Day Phase is required]

Refty365 [13]
Lord Drakyle [11]
Nagisa [9]
Digital Amber [7]
LykosHand [4]
EndearingCharacterTrait [4]
Anti_Hero [4]
Venus [3]
Jace Stormkirk [3]
Purplecicada [2]
Megagun [2]
Greninja [1]
Paul25 [1]
Snowy Amine [1]
Cool Girl [1]  
ShadowSusanoo [0]

@Refty365 @Lord Drakyle @Nagisa_Hideyoshi @DigitalAmber @LykosHand @EndearingCharacterTrait @Anti_Hero @Venus @Jace Stormkirk @purplecicada @Megagun @Greninja @Paul25 @Snowy Amine ( MC Kapper) 

I don't agree

Just because someone is more inactive doesn't mean that person is mafia. But by that reasoning it would be better to lynch someone with 0 posts and not 1...

I believe we need to lynch someone for the offside of judge being coven. I am suspicious of nagisa but nothing I would kill someone for. I also suspect other people that haven't been named yet. I personally would prefer a random vote at this point . But we can't trust the person doing it to be trustworthy

Big dilemma to say: i won't vote now 

Edited by Anti_Hero

Anti, we were only trying to lynch somebody who would "die" due to inactivity anyways (not because we suspect cool girl, but because, like you said, we need to lynch somebody—we might as well minimize how many people die though). If Cool girl gets above the post limit, then I'll change my vote to somebody who is below it.